Author Topic: Israel WILL Strike Iran  (Read 1022 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Israel WILL Strike Iran
« on: August 11, 2009, 07:53:29 PM »
We all know that Israel will be required to stand up against Iran in its attempt to develop nuclear weapon technology. The question is not 'If', it is 'When'.

Currently Obamas administration is holding up the attack... Supposedly this is to give more time for 'diplomatic' options... But if, by the end of this year, or early next year there is no progress I will bet that Israel will move ahead with plans to attack Irans nuclear weapons development facilities. This will be a long anticipated and much appreciated move by the Israeli government. I believe that most other world powers will be relieved that Irans nuclear ambitions are dashed.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Israel WILL Strike Iran
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 08:03:56 PM »
Yeah Henry--take that, beotch. It's not a matter of if, but when. So you better hope your camel-jockey boyfriends over there have made their peace with Allah and repented of all their sins.

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 09:06:49 PM »
The more time that goes by the more determined madmen become.  Winston Churchill said, "Those that do not learn from history are destined to repeat it."  (Not a verbatim quote, but close.)  Have we learned nothing yet?  My gravest concern is someone waiting for a Muslim president and a corrupt congress to approve any action?  It is like asking for permission to defend yourself from your own enemy.  This makes no sense.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 06:40:35 AM »
I would expect that when there is a true global economic collapse, the probability of many currently poised adversaries will take advantage to strike, particularly Israel-Iran going at it.  Iran then retaliates on U.S. forces in Iraq, shuts down the Straits of Hormuz, Saudi Arabia backed by U.S. and Iran go at it, then WWIII.  It's a possibility.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 06:47:31 AM »
By the way, I noticed the self-hating cockroach on the previous 10 page thread made 30 posts total before this petty squirt of urine was banned.  I've decided to donate $10 to JTF for each of his posts.  I will send it as soon as I am able and I hope the Hilltop Youth will use it in the spirit of David's stone in his sling.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 08:32:16 AM »
Israeli paper says strike on Iran could delay bomb:

Only problems is that time is the essence which is running out.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/137/20090812/760/twl-israeli-paper-says-strike-on-iran-co.html

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 08:52:35 AM »
Sp Iran HAS nukes?

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 11:37:17 AM »
Once again, history teaches us not to allow dictators and madmen to continue to plan, plot, and gain more weapons and power.  WWII taught us this, literally -- all hell broke loose, while men were sitting around trying to placate and reason with insanity and pure evil.  It does not work.  These people are bent on destruction, you cannot reason, entice them, sanction them, or anything else.  There is only one answer and it is not pretty.  Not pretty at all, but what are the options?  Sending them a fruit basket while they plan to destroy nations and civilizations?  This means is not Israel alone but everyone who is not a Islamic fanatic.   

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 11:44:52 AM »
Once again, history teaches us not to allow dictators and madmen to continue to plan, plot, and gain more weapons and power.  WWII taught us this, literally -- all hell broke loose, while men were sitting around trying to placate and reason with insanity and pure evil.  It does not work.  These people are bent on destruction, you cannot reason, entice them, sanction them, or anything else.  There is only one answer and it is not pretty.  Not pretty at all, but what are the options?  Sending them a fruit basket while they plan to destroy nations and civilizations?  This means is not Israel alone but everyone who is not a Islamic fanatic.   

The diktat of Neville Chamberlain still continues.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 11:59:09 AM »
I have this feeling that we are going for a show down on September or October. But It must be mostly wishful thinking. Anyway we are really running out of time and options.

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 01:01:07 PM »
"The diktat of Neville Chamberlain still continues."

Exactly.  Exactly.  When will people learn.  And Obama wanted to sit down with all these megalomaniacs.  It's like let me reason with madness, while in the backroom they are building their arsenals like crazy.  Clinton wanted to make nice with N. Korea while in office, and they built the largest army in the world while their people starved.  These leaders are gutless wonders who never learn from history, never learn the lessons and are doomed to repeat them.  But the problem is this, we are attached to these morons.  That is the real problem.  What they do effects us, our countries, our lives and our children's future.  This is one reason I feel so helpless, watching it. I do all I can, but I am praying for a revolt in this country, and in Israel, where people stand up and say no, vote them out.  Vote them out.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 01:47:15 PM »
First I hear they have nukes, then they don't, now they do again?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 01:59:26 PM »
First I hear they have nukes, then they don't, now they do again?

Nothing in this matter is officially or unofficially certain at present.

Others can have only circumstancial or wise or intelligent or spiritual guessworks.

The only certainty is that Iran can be in the possession of user friendly nukes at any time and this eventuality gives rise to many other evil certainties.

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 02:29:01 PM »
It is obvious from media reports etc on the recent election in iran and following the protests to the election outcome that there is some influence being exerted by the West to creat divisions within the iran, it has,nt worked so well but I wonder how far they will go.