Author Topic: Historic video about blacks killing Arab Quranimals in Zanzibar  (Read 1624 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I looked a little bit into this topic, because Zehar mention it in another thread.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Historic video about blacks killing Arab Quranimals in Zanzibar
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009, 06:13:01 AM »
It's amazing that Negros are  able to organize something
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009, 06:18:15 AM »

Yes, this is amazing. I think they hated the Arabs very much because they were slavetraders over centuries.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 06:22:16 AM »
These people have been incessantly creating all sorts of troubles since last 1400 years.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 06:30:10 AM »

Yes, this is amazing. I think they hated the Arabs very much because they were slavetraders over centuries.
Actually i would think if Negroes wanted to kill the muzzies each one would do it in a disorganized way .Like a Negro seeing his muzzie neighbor and taking an ax or knife and just cutting him up and feasting on him
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 06:46:53 AM »

Actually i would think if Negroes wanted to kill the muzzies each one would do it in a disorganized way .Like a Negro seeing his muzzie neighbor and taking an ax or knife and just cutting him up and feasting on him

Perhaps they had foreign advisors.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 06:47:39 AM »

Perhaps they had foreign advisors.
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 09:49:41 AM »
Ganging up and butchering their neighbors is one of the things Schwartzes excel at.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2009, 01:06:30 PM »
Ganging up and butchering their neighbors is one of the things Schwartzes excel at.

So they should be settled in neighborhood of Makha. :laugh:
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2009, 01:10:46 PM »
If America had a sane government and offered blacks a lump-sum compensation to move to the Middle East, we could, G-d willing, have multiple videos like this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2009, 01:31:18 PM »
If America had a sane government and offered blacks a lump-sum compensation to move to the Middle East, we could, G-d willing, have multiple videos like this.
I think if they moved to the ME, the Arabs would just make them their slaves and concubines. It takes a 100-to-1 ratio for blacks to take on the Arabs. Which is why most of the times the Arabs are the ones killing and enslaving the blacks.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2009, 01:34:21 PM »
Not necessarily. There have been effective black fighters before--just not many. If blacks can be good athletes, they are capable of being tough soldiers if they want to be. A Kahanist U.S. government could even train and arm black militias (perhaps culled from prisons) to go Mumbai on the Arabs' butts. With a couple of exceptions (i.e. Hezbollah--and that is largely because the IDF has let itself go to crap over the past decade of Labor/Kadima traitors), Arab fighters are utterly awful. Look at the loss ratio of Hamas to IDF in Operation Cast Lead--and this was an IDF that is a shell of its former self.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2009, 02:01:04 PM »
You know I have suggested in the past that Israel should train a militia of the Sudanese who enter our border illegally. They could help us fight the Arabs and eventually be shipped armed and ready to take back their own country from the Arab murderers.

Also I can think on yet another example of blacks defeating an invading Arab army- The Chadians defeated the invading Libyans in the 1980s, even though Libya had better equipment (Libyan armor was beaten by light, unarmored, Chadian "technicals"). 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2009, 02:12:29 PM »
I think between schvartzes and Arabs we should always support the schvartzes. They are slightly less evil, generally less dangerous to us in terms of their sophistication level, and are the one people who is naturally every bit as nasty and violent as Arabs are.