Author Topic: Thought this is nice to share. The reasons why beer is good for your health  (Read 3468 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
SWEET!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I love beer  :dance:

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Eh, I don't particularly like beer, I can't even finish a full size glass of beer.

• Ultimate JTFer
Eh, I don't particularly like beer, I can't even finish a full size glass of beer.

Bet you're going to say you don't like steak either right?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://thinkexist.com/quotation/beer_is_proof_that_god_loves_us_and_wants_us_to/146025.html 

Benjamin Franklin on Beer actually it's false but it has become folklore ,Benjamin Franklin was a wine lover anyway here the quote

Benjamin Franklin quotes

“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
What about these mixed beer?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I don't drink alcohol, except when my relatives force me to try a "Tokaji" or a "Savignon Blank" but I hate the alcohol. But thanks G-d nowdays Im the driver of my family, so I have a good reason for no drink. LOL.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member

Bet you're going to say you don't like steak either right?
You are correct. And I am vegan.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I don't drink alcohol except for the Friday night and Saturday morning Kiddush [even then just a couple of sips]...

I used to have a problem with alcohol {about 20 years ago} and I have developed a very keen disgust for the taste of alcohol.. I am glad I am repulsed by it because I do have a strong yetzer hara...

PS: My best friend in High School wrote in my Yearbook "Moderation in all things.... Except Vodka..."

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I like beer but I prefer Israeli dry red wine. Of course, moderation is crucial in alcoholic drinks.

I especially like Yarden wine from the Golan Heights. It is excellent. Also, Jew haters from EU are trying to ban its import because it is produced in "occupied territory". I hope they'll croak soon :)

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I also like wine.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I do enjoy a nice cold bottle or glass of beer with dinner or if out with a family get together for a wine or beer.  Everything is a moderation, I am no way saying go from the moment you wake up till you go to bed at night be on a bottle of booze, but a glass a day or every other day is also good for your heart.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I do enjoy a nice cold bottle or glass of beer with dinner or if out with a family get together for a wine or beer.  Everything is a moderation, I am no way saying go from the moment you wake up till you go to bed at night be on a bottle of booze, but a glass a day or every other day is also good for your heart.

You are right. A glass wine is really healthy. And good for your heart.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
I also like wine.

You are a typical German.  ;D German wines are very famous btw.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
I also like wine.

I thought Germans like beer more than wine. German beer is very good :)
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I also like wine.

I thought Germans like beer more than wine. German beer is very good :)

Of course I like beer more than wine. But I also drink sometimes a bit wine.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
I will admit that cold beer tastes good with a hot pizza on ocassion.

I do prefer coffee. Coffee is also good for your health if drank in moderation.

If you prefer beer, coffee or any other beverage, it's important to include at least 6 to 8 glasses of water per day.

Shalom - Dox

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE

If you prefer beer, coffee or any other beverage, it's important to include at least 6 to 8 glasses of water per day.

Shalom - Dox

Coffee? I disagree. LOL. Energy drink is the best.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer

Shalom - Dox

Coffee? I disagree. LOL. Energy drink is the best.

Do you like Red Bull??