Author Topic: The Dhimmi Revolution.  (Read 2146 times)

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
The Dhimmi Revolution.
« on: August 17, 2009, 11:59:00 AM »
Disgusting but true, also read the estimates of Muslim-related casualties at the very bottom of the article for a bit of a mind-numbing death toll from across the ages. I find that the assertions that Islam is a peaceful, progressive religion to be utterly ridiculous given the obvious evidence to the contrary. From its very inception, Islam has waged a perpetual war against the "infidels." Muslims are taught to cheat, lie and steal in their Koran; they are taught to kill or forcibly convert non-Muslims. What in the name of Gd is going on when people deny what's patently obvious about this [censored] gutter religion?  :o

http://www.newenglishreview.org/custpage.cfm?frm=5794&sec_id=5794
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
Re: The Dhimmi Revolution.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2009, 12:25:11 PM »
An astonishing article, thank you very much! would fit so pretty in my collection :)
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »
An astonishing article, thank you very much! would fit so pretty in my collection :)

You're welcome! I came across it a couple of weeks ago and was shocked by some of what I read. The statistical estimations of Muslim-related deaths is pretty frightening and more people need to be aware of just how dangerous this belief system is.
Cædmon's Hymn:

the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 04:46:01 AM »
GREAT article!!!!  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2009, 09:25:35 AM »
It's a great and to-the-point article, but you can't seem to convince anyone that it's true except those people who've dealt with Muslim idiocy directly. But, I think, the word will get out to more and more people as time goes on and the mask will come off and everyone will see the true, ugly face of Islam.
Cædmon's Hymn: