General Category > General Discussion

I'm no fan of French or the French People- but I love this song from 1972

(1/1)

Aces High:
Pagliaro has a great voice.  I think he might be Italian.  Might explain why I like the song ;D

Rubystars:
I think there are some good aspects to French culture. I have respect for the French nation as I do for all European nations. Their unique culture, which some continue to value, is being annihilated by Muslims and I think it's sad. They've suffered from some absolutely horrible leaders that stabbed them and their interests in the back.

For example of someone cool from France, who didn't like Andre the Giant? He was awesome!

SW:
I like France. Specially Paris because it's a great big and beautiful city!
Ok, France has a lot Muslims BUT the JDL (LDJ) is very active there! The Betar is also active there.

By the way, do we have french JTFers?

Manch:

--- Quote from: German Kahanist on August 06, 2009, 06:38:59 AM ---I like France. Specially Paris because it's a great big and beautiful city!
Ok, France has a lot Muslims BUT the JDL (LDJ) is very active there! The Betar is also active there.

By the way, do we have french JTFers?

--- End quote ---
I used to be a Francophile and even learned French. I still emphasize with France, although I really detest the decay of France of today. The modern France is pretty far from its glorious past. Perhaps the carnage of WWI and Napoleonic Wars killed the best of its gene pool 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version