Author Topic: Can someone here please tell me what THIS means  (Read 9909 times)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Can someone here please tell me what THIS means
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 08:19:49 AM »
It's hard to find righteous Croatians these days. Most of them are Ustashas or they've been brainwashed into thinking that Ustashas were freedom fighters. The war really transformed Croatian culture. Before the war, there was a lot of intermarriage between Serbs and Croats. But
the majority of the Croats that grew up during the war now have really strong anti-Serbian sentiment. The perfect example of how Croatian people behave is YouTube. Good luck going on there and finding a righteous Croatian who speaks out against the Ustasha and isn't a Serb-hater. They deeply hate us and that's espiecially true concerning this current generation of Croats.
Yes, I saw Croatian videos praising Jasenovac and Stara Gradiska. I don't understand what they are proud of. I can't understand how one can be proud of such terrible crimes. Even the majority of Germans don't like Nazis today (even though in Nazi times Germany was "Great").
I mentioned 100 times how is this possible today,and how it was possible in WWII,and who is maintaining that mentality.
Croats are faithful to their church(not as respecting moral values,but the churche's opinions considering politics),and that church organizes masses and celebrations all the time to the "fallen patriots in WWII".Roman church recently called Croatian president Mesic on some kind of mass in the memories of killed ustashes in Bleiburg(shot by partizans).Mesic rejected it saying that he won't go to give respect to the criminals and then church organized orchestrated media and political attacks on him calling him "Serbian chetnik","traitor", etc.Finally,when he went to Germany,they organized a protests in Germany where Croats gathered calling him a "traitor" and asking him to step down from his position.

This was the last "event" showing what I'm saying,but there are a lot of it...

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 08:28:23 AM »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 08:43:34 AM »

That's unbelievable. Smrt Ustašama i njihovim "duhovnim očevima".

But you say Mesic refused to praise the Ustashas? So he's not so bad..

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 08:52:12 AM »

That's unbelievable. Smrt Usta�ama i njihovim "duhovnim očevima".

But you say Mesic refused to praise the Ustashas? So he's not so bad..

He was a communist..and communists hated nazis...it's a known fact in ex-YU.But,Mesic is a very, very smart man...cleaver little fox...
He once said that Croatia won twice in WWII - with us and with nazis.So,I guess,he is not in good relationship with someone from the church and he probably rejected the invitation because of that.Who knows...

Anyway...just a little off topic,but it's connected indirectly with the happenings today in Serbia. For all those who doesn't believe me who is behind our falls through last two decades,watch>
Episkop(bishop) Lavrentije went in Rome with his 30 priests to bow down to the pope and kiss his hand.

PS
"Little horn" is making the great Babylon...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2009, 08:57:41 AM by Kerber »

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 09:01:39 AM »
In the City of Vukovar,little town in CRO near the Serbian border with mixed Cro-Serb population,a few months ago,church started to teach Croatian kids on masses about the last war and to explain "who was the aggressor".

That is a clear singn ,too.Just like in WWII...

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 04:37:05 PM »
http://otvoreniforum.com/showthread.php?t=1879&page=4
I am on this forum, and it just showd up in my stats, can someone that speaks Serbian tell me what this is?

You should also go help these people, they think ALL Jews stink. How STUPID. Tell them about CHAIM!!!
I can't see how we can help you on non-Serbian forum.It's Croatian.Of course,we have a same languages,but not the same opinions,beliefs ,culture,tradition,religion, which all makes someones general opinion of any kind of topics including the question about the "evil Jews" and "evil zionists".

You have nothing to do on those kind of forums and sites,and you should stay away from it.
well, Kerber, I firmly believe that all publicity is good publicity ; )
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates