General Category > General Discussion

Childish slander/insults are getting us no where. What are you doing to fix it?

(1/11) > >>

White Israelite:
I'm a bit disturbed recently with some of the threads/posts on the forum. Quite frankly, I would love for everyone to question themselves, how they are helping this movement, and what they are doing to change the western world and save it from Islamic influence.

I see all these posts by "new" members and a few older members as well that are contributing to this "trolling/spam war" against our opposition. Lets face it, we are a movement made up of Jewish and righteous Gentiles that fight and defend Torah and moral values.

We need to rehash everything. The movement and what it stands for is fine, but some members are destroying and opposing the very thing JTF stands for.

While we have members who continue to throw around the term 'homosexuals' 'pedophiles' 'rapists' at everyone who posts fabricated lies about our people (telling us the holocaust never happened, telling us we are khazars, telling us we are the cause for war and the problems), the enemy is winning this war regardless if you think so or not. We're not making new friends or attracting new members to this forum with the childish games. I've invited several members to this forum in the past who will never come back, because of the content posted by a few members I won't name. These people were military, law enforcement, Jews, Christians, and people who opposed what the enemy is doing, and they left because they didn't want to associate themselves with those "few" members that ruin the movement for the rest of us.

It's time for certain "individuals" to grow up.

Start asking yourself, what have you done for this movement, what can you do starting tomorrow? 

I can tell you what i've done, i've continued to educate individuals here about what is happening with our gun laws, how to properly defend yourself, staying law abiding, and keeping activist information on the forum on recent court cases. I donate to the NRA, JPFO, and write my congressmen all the time to oppose new laws that are drafted. I also inform other individuals and they inform other individuals as a domino effect.

Quite frankly, as a law abiding movement and an organization representing Jewish values, we need to state FACTS. Counter the enemies so called "facts" with our own, stop calling others silly names, it makes us look silly, and rather embarrassing at that. The idea isn't to appease your enemy or even impress them, it's to get those people sitting on the fence interested in our movement. The youth are the future of this country, and we're not going to get anywhere when we're calling everyone pedophiles, homosexuals or whores.

Do not make me your enemy, I am the friend of the Jewish people because I was born of a Jewish mother and father, I trace my lineage to the Israelites and am very proud of that.

This movement consists of the people. If you can't do it for the JTF, do it for G-d and yourselves. Remember we are people of the book, these childish insults are not like us at all. I'd expect this with some Aztlan movement, but not with the JTF.

muman613:
Shalom White Israelite,

I must say that I wholeheartedly agree with your sentiment. Intelligent people seek intelligent people and they don't get caught up in childish name-calling or trolling. When I joined JTF I envisioned this, that we should present intelligent topics to a intelligent audience. I have said that spelling and grammar are important in order to convey our message in an adult manner.

I must say that some JTF members can learn from you....

Daleksfearme:
As I have stated in other posts, I tend to be more receptive to a more Spock like approach. I think that the facts can stand on their own without the undo emotion.

For example - It does not make sense to allow a large group of people who have repeatedly called for the death of the Jewish people and Israel to be allowed a foothold in the heartland of Israel. This is a recipe for disaster. but I feel as though we can approach this and other issues from a high moral and rational ground.

We can defend without sinking to the level of the street and , in the end, I think the message will be more effective on the whole. It is, of course, very difficult to maintain composure when hearing of a terrible event, but a controlled and focused response is always the best route.

~Hanna~:
Ok, sorry.... ;D I got sucked in....

Mandamus:
Agreed. Good to hear (and read) a voice of reason here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version