Author Topic: Get A Load Of Fatah's Only Jewish Member!  (Read 1971 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Get A Load Of Fatah's Only Jewish Member!
« on: August 10, 2009, 11:50:58 AM »
This piece of excrement Jewish member of Fatah is actually an Israeli Jew!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,538599,00.html
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BETHLEHEM, West Bank —  The only known Israeli Jewish member of the Palestinian group Fatah announced Sunday he was seeking a position in the movement's key decision-making body.

Uri Davis, 66, a fierce critic of Israel who identifies himself as a Palestinian Hebrew-speaking citizen of "the apartheid state of Israel," said he presented his candidacy for Fatah's Revolutionary Council at the group's conference, which is under way in the West Bank. It is Fatah's first gathering in 20 years.

Davis is one of around 700 Fatah members vying for 89 open seats in the body that oversees the group's day-to-day decision making. Voting will begin Monday evening, and results are expected by Tuesday.

Davis said he hopes "my brothers and sisters in the congress would trust me with that candidacy."

While there are no other Israelis known to be members of Fatah, Palestinian nationalism has had its active supporters on the fringes of Israeli society. Several followers of a tiny Orthodox and anti-Zionist sect, Neturei Karta, visited the late Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat as he lay dying in a Paris hospital in 2004 and have expressed support for Palestinian attacks against Israel.

Davis joined Fatah in the 1980s, at a time when its fighters undertook militant attacks against Israeli citizens, becoming the director of the group's London office. He lived abroad during that period because membership in Fatah was illegal in Israel.

Davis, a professor at a Palestinian university married to a Palestinian, is a longtime critic of Israel's policies toward Palestinians. He refused military conscription in the 1960s, at a time when doing so was considered treason by most Israeli Jews, and wrote a book criticizing the Zionist movement in the mid-70s.

The fluent Arabic speaker said he did not know how good his chances were of winning a seat.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't believe what a Judenrat traitor this guy is!  If Israel is so bad, why doesn't he just give up his Israeli citizenship? 

Also, why can't Israel charge this man with treason?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Get A Load Of Fatah's Only Jewish Member!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 11:51:40 AM »
This is the definition of a snake. Hopefully he will be in the 'wrong' place at the right time...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 12:32:04 PM »
In a way he is better than someone like Uri Avnery, himself a former member of the Knesset, who identifies himself, falsely, as an Israeli Jew, but harbors the exact ill feelings towards the Jews.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 12:33:11 PM »
lol I SAW THAT CLOWN
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 12:37:27 PM »
Strange looking guy I might add.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 12:42:12 PM »
I READ HE IS A CONVERT TO PAGAN QURANANIML CULT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 12:44:19 PM »
Yet another of the Bobby Fischer/Norman Finkelstein ilk that don't even pretend to conceal their lust for Jew-murder.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 12:46:52 PM »
In a way he is better than someone like Uri Avnery, himself a former member of the Knesset, who identifies himself, falsely, as an Israeli Jew, but harbors the exact ill feelings towards the Jews.

I once saw Avnery's article on a Fakestinian site. He completely supports them and constantly accuses Israel. The most outrageous thing that in that article he identifies himself as an "Israeli nationalist".
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 12:48:44 PM »
Uri Fagnery, the Frank Weltner lookalike (and probable significant other).  >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2009, 12:55:04 PM »
I hope something happens to him to make him change his mind. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »
This piece of CHIT is another muslim posing as a Jew. There is no way this man is a Jew, and if he was he no longer is.
He married a piece of chit palestinian sowette! No wonder he is against Israel ...LOL

Shalom - Dox       

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009, 04:30:33 PM »
I'm sure he thinks he's extra special.  He's their Jewish flunky. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009, 04:55:41 PM »
I was hoping it was a Zionist Jew pulling off the same crap that Israeli Arabs do for the Israeli Knesset...

But that doesn't really make sense since a good Zionist Jew would never recognize a "Palestinian" form of government.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009, 05:47:29 PM »
I wish we could make him see the Light, but I think his fate is in the hands of God for what he is doing.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009, 07:28:43 PM »
Uri Fagnery, the Frank Weltner lookalike (and probable significant other).  >:(

All heeds to do is to never brush his teeth or take a shower to look like him.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2009, 08:49:47 PM »
   An apartheid would be great. It would stop a lot of crime and starvation. My challenge to the left is to find one African nation who's economy improved after an apartheid ended. I want numbers, not some type of message where some type of cultural thing sprouted. I remember hearing on NPR that ever since it was ended in South Africa that musical talent sprouted. They played some of it and it was devoid of all musical instruments. It just had bad singing. Obama supporters are using civil rights violations(once again without numbers) to credit him for doing a good job.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2009, 10:12:20 PM »
He has his own site uri adiv is in one photos he was an Israeli soldier who spied for Syria   

http://www.uridavis.info/   

Adiv is second from left in 2nd photo go to bio

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2009, 11:03:58 PM »
If only Israelis actually did have the balls to implement "apartheid". One can only fantasize.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2009, 01:00:37 AM »
Ymach shmo vezichro, and may he become Yasser Arafat's prison kurva in hell.
+1  :::D And I hope that Arafat's schl**g is much bigger than Arafat himself!!!! :P

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2009, 02:42:22 AM »
I hope their 'Jewish member' was circumcised.

8)
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2009, 03:03:44 AM »
Since he already has human papillomavirus from David Duke, maybe the unit in question will fall off on its own.