General Category > General Discussion

Muslim want to convert me to Islam

(1/4) > >>

SW:
On my YouTube channel (George W. Bush the hero) a Muslim asked me if I want to convert to Islam. Just read it.

--- Quote ---I don't know a lot about Bush, but I know he is a patriotic man.
So u must know what Bush said about Islam.
Bush said in one of his speeches, Islam is a religion of peace.

I am inviting you to Islam, the true religion of true God.

"There is no God but God, and Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammed (pbu them): all of them are 100% human and prophets of the God."

Being Muslim is the easiest thing in the world. If you believe the statement i posted in quotation marks, then u r a 100% Muslim.
--- End quote ---

First of all I never heard Bush saying "Islam is a religion of peace".
Secondly I don't believe that Jesus Christ is a prophet!
Thirdly "being a Muslim is the easiest thing in the world" is true because this cult only has retarded people as members.

It's not the first time someone asked me to convert.

mord:

--- Quote from: German Kahanist on August 11, 2009, 11:29:33 AM ---On my YouTube channel (George W. Bush the hero) a Muslim asked me if I want to convert to Islam. Just read it.

I am inviting you to Islam, the true religion of true G-d.

"There is no G-d but G-d, and Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammed (pbu them): all of them are 100% human and prophets of the G-d."

Being Muslim is the easiest thing in the world. If you believe the statement i posted in quotation marks, then u r a 100% Muslim.
--- End quote ---

Thirdly "being a Muslim is the easiest thing in the world" is true because this cult only has retarded people as members.

--- End quote ---
ASK THE MUSLIM WHO WAS CRUCIFIED I BET HE WILL SAY JUDAS NOT JESUS

Dr. Dan:
We had a member on this forum with that name, but it doesn't make sense that it is the same person here...

--- Quote from: German Kahanist on August 11, 2009, 11:29:33 AM ---On my YouTube channel (George W. Bush the hero) a Muslim asked me if I want to convert to Islam. Just read it.

"There is no G-d but G-d, and Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammed (pbu them): all of them are 100% human and prophets of the G-d."

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

ProudAndZionist:
I think he meant "muslims" or that muslim really wants to convert you? (if he is one person with that "muslim")

mord:

--- Quote from: Dr. Dan on August 11, 2009, 11:31:59 AM ---We had a member on this forum with that name, but it doesn't make sense that it is the same person here...

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
HE MEANS HIS OLD CHANNEL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version