Author Topic: Israel will never strike Iran  (Read 17372 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Israel will never strike Iran
« Reply #125 on: August 11, 2009, 08:18:14 PM »
Can you imagine what a wimp this guy is when you meet him in person?

I've seen your propaganda on youtube. You're not in a position to call anyone a wimp. You're a dwarf and Black Muslims must have gang raped you hundreds of times. Your, and I'll use the word Nazi-like, hatred for Blacks is obviously the result of being their wife. How many Black penises did they manage to fit in your anus?

How many can you stuff in your dirty mouth? You piece of crap... You talk like an ape...

Id align with Chaim and JTF against crap-talking losers like you Henry...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #126 on: August 11, 2009, 08:18:51 PM »
That's it, Henry you little runt!  You're out of here. 

Kick this bum to the street... He should die a slow and painful death..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Henry Ebel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #127 on: August 11, 2009, 08:19:02 PM »
Henry, you sound ecstatic at the thought of Israel not being able to destroy Iran's nuclear bomb program.  You are obviously some white supremacist terrorist loving piece of shiite from StørmFrønt. 

No I'm obviously a Nazi because I expose your lies. The Israeli military superiority myth has been debunked by your loss in the Lebanon war. The day it's proven that Iran has nuclear weapons I'll be back here to rub it in.  :laugh:

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #128 on: August 11, 2009, 08:19:58 PM »
Can you imagine what a wimp this guy is when you meet him in person?

I've seen your propaganda on youtube. You're not in a position to call anyone a wimp. You're a dwarf and Black Muslims must have gang raped you hundreds of times. Your, and I'll use the word Nazi-like, hatred for Blacks is obviously the result of being their wife. How many Black penises did they manage to fit in your anus?
You have a one track mind is it from a personal experience? Your are wasting your breath talking cr-p like this here.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #129 on: August 11, 2009, 08:21:07 PM »
Are you masturbating while typing this? Obviously.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #130 on: August 11, 2009, 08:22:09 PM »
Henry, you sound ecstatic at the thought of Israel not being able to destroy Iran's nuclear bomb program.  You are obviously some white supremacist terrorist loving piece of shiite from StørmFrønt. 

No I'm obviously a Nazi because I expose your lies. The Israeli military superiority myth has been debunked by your loss in the Lebanon war. The day it's proven that Iran has nuclear weapons I'll be back here to rub it in.  :laugh:

You are the only one who has lied repeatedly here. Your a neophyte and know nothing. Why do you think we should care about your position? You ask a stupid question and think it proves something. Israel will not engage Iran without making sure it will not upset relations with America. I don't think it is a wise plan because Obama is certainly not on our side. But I think Israel has their intelligence and will act on it in order to save Israeli lives.

I can't wait until henry is history...

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #131 on: August 11, 2009, 08:25:06 PM »
http://www.myartspace.com/blog/uploaded_images/72virgins-778865.jpg

72 virgins for Mr Ebel.
It is time to go Henry,72 virgins are ready.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #132 on: August 11, 2009, 08:25:44 PM »

72 virgins for Mr Ebel.
:::D :::D :::D :::D

Very true, though.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2009, 08:27:47 PM »

72 virgins for Mr Ebel.
I hope you put the order in for men and boys.... I would not want him to be disappointed!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2009, 08:36:22 PM »
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_feBsYL4BOuo/SMuibm3o7_I/AAAAAAAAAyI/yUG7bVvTVVo/s400/12403.jpg

or this,one never know?

I like to be kind to Mr Ebel,poor man.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #135 on: August 11, 2009, 08:36:39 PM »
I can guarantee you "Henry Ebel" is on his state's Megan's Law list.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #136 on: August 11, 2009, 08:46:18 PM »

An unfair advantage ?

There's absolutely nothing unfair about it.

Do you think wars should only be waged by opponents with an equal quantity and quality of weapons ?

Israel has better weapons than the Iranians. BOO-FREAKIN-HOO.

When you start bragging about Israel having a superior military it should be understood that their weapons come from the west. Iran is on sanctions with America and no western nation will sell it weapons. Your bragging is illogical as any nation can buy weapons.

I don't see you complaining that the Persians and Arabs have 600 times more land and 100 times the population than Israel does. That's unfair, but that's life.

I don't see you complaining about 22 Arab nations that have been attacking Israel and clamoring for her destruction for 60+ years. That's unfair, but that's reality.  

I don't see you complaining that Iran's leadership which has absolutely no claim to the Land of Israel has repeatedly sworn to wipe Israel off the map. Why would they want to do that ? Heck, the Iranians aren't even Arabs, so what's their dog in this fight ? It's the Jew hatred endemic in the Islamic world. That's unfair, but that's life.

Cry me a river about 'unfair'. LIFE ISN'T FAIR.

There's nothing unfair about a tiny beseiged nation surrounded by implacable enemies sworn to her destruction, developing and procuring the BEST weaponry and using it to fight off any and all existential threats.

This is not the subject of the debate. Israel can't eliminate the Iranian threat because they would have done it long ago if it were as easy as you say it is. Now explain why they didn't ask America to attack Osirak but now they act like America is stopping them? They've proven that they don't care about America's opposition. This is all a bluff.

Now, you might doubt Israel has the capability to destroy or at the very least set back Iran's capacity to build nukes. There are even some 'experts' that might agree with you. I think this is foolish.

Diffused hardened bunkers, SAM missiles and the logistics involved certainly make the job more difficult than the raid on Osirak. But it is almost definitely not beyond the capabilities of the best Air Force in the Mideast, and perhaps the world.

No, there is little doubt Israel can get the job done. It won't be easy, but it's doable.

Of greater concern is the ramifications of such an attack.

What will the Iranian response be ?

Expect missile barrages on tiny Israel from Iran and her Hezbollah proxies.

Iran might very well attempt to block the Straits of Hormuz.

It's easy to see how such an attack could lead to a massive conflagration with the entire Mideast going up like a tinder-box.

The clock is ticking. Every day brings us closer to action having to be taken.

Considering the dire consequences that are likely to result from an attack on Iran, it's understandable why Israel and the USA have been delaying and trying to avoid this necessity. But make no mistake, Iran isn't going to be deterred by diplomacy or sanctions. There is no political solution, there is only a military one. And as dire as the consequences of such military action may be, they pale in comparison to the consequences of a nuclear Iran poised to destroy Israel.

The sooner it happens, the better.

Again, why did they eliminate Osirak and even Syria in 2007 without America's permission? They don't have the bunker busters that America possesses, or the air craft carriers, or the long range stealth bombers. Even if Israeli pilots are skilled it won't help them with Iran.

I wasn't bragging about Israel's military, but YOU were whining about Israel having an 'unfair' advantage. Psssst, let me let you in on a little secret....that's the idea in warfare...to have the better weapons in order to WIN. Now I know that you think it's unfair that one side has better weapons (esp. when that side is Israel) but that's just too darned bad. Get used to it. You say any nation can buy weapons...but then you whine that Iran can't buy them. Who's being illogical ? By the way, Israel doesn't just buy weapons. From the best radar systems, avionics, Jericho missile, Ofek spy satellites, drones, Popeye AGM air to air/ground missiles, Merkava tank, Tavor assault rifle, drones, anti-missile technologies, etc etc etc Israel is on the cutting edge of developing and building the worlds most advanced armaments. You simply don't know what you're talking about when assessing Israel's capabilities.

My post explained some of the reasons why Israel (and America) hasn't destroyed Iran's nuclear ambitions to this point in time. You can choose to ignore these reasons and continue to believe that Israel can't do the job. You can believe that Israel can't reach Iran, and even if she does, doesn't have the equipment to get the job done. You can continue to believe that Israel is only bluffing and that the skill and determination of the IAF is immaterial.

In fact, it's good that you think this way.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #137 on: August 11, 2009, 08:58:25 PM »

I'm a coward? I show my face all over the internet, and have shown my face to the public for 35 years.

Let's see you do the same: show us your real face and your real voice and your real name. If not, then you are a coward.

In 1981 when Israel destroyed Osirak, Israel was still semi-independent. Israel used to act independently here and there. Today, Israel's leaders never defy the U.S. - they even beg America for permission to build a few apartments in their own capital city of Jerusalem.

Yes, you're all cowards for labeling anyone who doesn't believe your lies as a Nazi. I don't have to show my face to not be a coward.

no, but you are a [censored].  i know I don't need proof of this because you are a dimwit who thinks he's a smarty pants...You can believe any delusion you want. Hate whomever you want. Believe the Arabs and Muslims are better than Jews and Israel and that Blacks will rule the world and invented everything good. You can walk around being all wise about it and stuff, but the fact remains you are the delusional [censored]...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #138 on: August 11, 2009, 08:58:44 PM »

An unfair advantage ?

There's absolutely nothing unfair about it.

Do you think wars should only be waged by opponents with an equal quantity and quality of weapons ?

Israel has better weapons than the Iranians. BOO-FREAKIN-HOO.

When you start bragging about Israel having a superior military it should be understood that their weapons come from the west. Iran is on sanctions with America and no western nation will sell it weapons. Your bragging is illogical as any nation can buy weapons.

I don't see you complaining that the Persians and Arabs have 600 times more land and 100 times the population than Israel does. That's unfair, but that's life.

I don't see you complaining about 22 Arab nations that have been attacking Israel and clamoring for her destruction for 60+ years. That's unfair, but that's reality. 

I don't see you complaining that Iran's leadership which has absolutely no claim to the Land of Israel has repeatedly sworn to wipe Israel off the map. Why would they want to do that ? Heck, the Iranians aren't even Arabs, so what's their dog in this fight ? It's the Jew hatred endemic in the Islamic world. That's unfair, but that's life.

Cry me a river about 'unfair'. LIFE ISN'T FAIR.

There's nothing unfair about a tiny beseiged nation surrounded by implacable enemies sworn to her destruction, developing and procuring the BEST weaponry and using it to fight off any and all existential threats.

This is not the subject of the debate. Israel can't eliminate the Iranian threat because they would have done it long ago if it were as easy as you say it is. Now explain why they didn't ask America to attack Osirak but now they act like America is stopping them? They've proven that they don't care about America's opposition. This is all a bluff.

Now, you might doubt Israel has the capability to destroy or at the very least set back Iran's capacity to build nukes. There are even some 'experts' that might agree with you. I think this is foolish.

Diffused hardened bunkers, SAM missiles and the logistics involved certainly make the job more difficult than the raid on Osirak. But it is almost definitely not beyond the capabilities of the best Air Force in the Mideast, and perhaps the world.

No, there is little doubt Israel can get the job done. It won't be easy, but it's doable.

Of greater concern is the ramifications of such an attack.

What will the Iranian response be ?

Expect missile barrages on tiny Israel from Iran and her Hezbollah proxies.

Iran might very well attempt to block the Straits of Hormuz.

It's easy to see how such an attack could lead to a massive conflagration with the entire Mideast going up like a tinder-box.

The clock is ticking. Every day brings us closer to action having to be taken.

Considering the dire consequences that are likely to result from an attack on Iran, it's understandable why Israel and the USA have been delaying and trying to avoid this necessity. But make no mistake, Iran isn't going to be deterred by diplomacy or sanctions. There is no political solution, there is only a military one. And as dire as the consequences of such military action may be, they pale in comparison to the consequences of a nuclear Iran poised to destroy Israel.

The sooner it happens, the better.

Again, why did they eliminate Osirak and even Syria in 2007 without America's permission? They don't have the bunker busters that America possesses, or the air craft carriers, or the long range stealth bombers. Even if Israeli pilots are skilled it won't help them with Iran.

I wasn't bragging about Israel's military, but YOU were whining about Israel having an 'unfair' advantage. Psssst, let me let you in on a little secret....that's the idea in warfare...to have the better weapons in order to WIN. Now I know that you think it's unfair that one side has better weapons (esp. when that side is Israel) but that's just too darned bad. Get used to it. You say any nation can buy weapons...but then you whine that Iran can't buy them. Who's being illogical ? By the way, Israel doesn't just buy weapons. From the best radar systems, avionics, Jericho missile, Ofek spy satellites, drones, Popeye AGM air to air/ground missiles, Merkava tank, Tavor assault rifle, drones, anti-missile technologies, etc etc etc Israel is on the cutting edge of developing and building the worlds most advanced armaments. You simply don't know what you're talking about when assessing Israel's capabilities.

My post explained some of the reasons why Israel (and America) hasn't destroyed Iran's nuclear ambitions to this point in time. You can choose to ignore these reasons and continue to believe that Israel can't do the job. You can believe that Israel can't reach Iran, and even if she does, doesn't have the equipment to get the job done. You can continue to believe that Israel is only bluffing and that the skill and determination of the IAF is immaterial.

In fact, it's good that you think this way.

The fact is that Israel only has to create a small amount of disruption in Iran and its most likely that the population itself will rear up and take the government down. Iran is a tinder box waiting for a small spark.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #139 on: August 11, 2009, 09:00:00 PM »
Henry, you just gave yourself away an an anti-semite.  I didn't have a problem with you till now.  First you claimed that Israel didn't have the ability to stop Iran's Nuclear program.   That is your opinion, which is fair enough.  But now you say that Israel has an unfair advantage because they receive weapons from the United States.  It seems to me, you're obviously on the side of Iran with a statement like that.  Why would you care, if Israel used America's weapons to bomb Iran, when you're whole point was , they don't have the ability to do it.

I'm on the side of truth. Israel has an advantage because of the weapons they get from the west. Anyone that denies this is a liar.

yeh yeh yeh..whatever you say, [censored]!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #140 on: August 11, 2009, 09:02:08 PM »
What's a matter Henry boy... low income job? 

Henry might be Marbus...the teenage fag

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #141 on: August 11, 2009, 09:05:11 PM »
We oughta make Henry Boy crapp his pants and find out his street address.  I'm sure some we've got some computer hounds with JTF.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #142 on: August 11, 2009, 09:05:17 PM »
Show us your face, coward. No matter what you say, until you show us your face, your statements are all one big bluff.

Shut this forum down Ben Pesach. I've humiliated you and your mindless drones.

you've humilated yourself, [censored]...

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #143 on: August 11, 2009, 09:06:43 PM »
We oughta make Henry Boy crapp his pants and find out his street address.  I'm sure some we've got some computer hounds with JTF.

Can someone do it?   Lets give him some anxiety.    hahahahahahahaha

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #144 on: August 11, 2009, 09:10:28 PM »
let's lock this thread..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #145 on: August 11, 2009, 09:11:48 PM »
let's lock this thread..

Ill lock it... This has gone on too long...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #146 on: August 11, 2009, 09:12:52 PM »
let's lock this thread..
I don't think its necessary this guy spilled his guts already and is starting to repeat himself. He is starting to sound like a broken record.