Author Topic: A must read : Obama's Green Light to Iran ( Article) by Caroline Glick  (Read 687 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Caroline Glick is a quality writer,  and writes straight to the point.     I agree with her, that Obama is giving the green light to Iran for developing it's Nuclear Bomb, and is intentionally giving Iran time to build it.

Taking the article  one step further:  Why would Obama want Iran to become a nuclear power?

In my opinion Obama desires either case scenario below: 

1)  Obama wants to off set Israel's huge military leverage in the Middle East as the sole nuclear power, and have Iran on a military par with Israel.

or

2)  He actually desires that Iran Nuke Israel.( God forbid)
___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________

http://www.jewishpress.com/pageroute.do/39432

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
Re: A must read : Obama's Green Light to Iran ( Article) by Caroline Glick
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 12:42:09 PM »
I believe he is a Muslim, so why does this surprise anyone.  I have never forgotten the teachings of his so-called pastor of hate, Rev. Wright.  He hated everything I believe and stand for.  He hated everyone but his own race.  This is who he sat under for 20 years.  He was taught the Muslim faith, and in the Muslim faith you can lie to achieve whatever ends you want.  So why would anyone think what he wants is good or any level.  At this point nothing surprises me anymore.  I still grieve for the stupidity of the American people.  But now we can only go forward.