Author Topic: Jewish blood is cheap. Netenyahu removes checkpoints and Jews get shot by Arabs  (Read 678 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Even the Prime Minister of Israel doesn't give a damnn.  Jews are expendable to him as well.  As long as he keeps his position as Prime Minister secure, and doesn't anger his black Muslim Master....  Master Obama.    Yes, Master Obama, I am Bibi, your Jewish flunky.

Thank God nobody died this time.   We might not get so lucky in the future.  It's not like Jews haven't been murdered because a checkpoint was taken down.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132877

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Jewish blood is cheap to most Israelis, not just Netanloser. Israelis cannot fathom offending "world opinion" or violating Arab "civil rights".

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Jewish blood is cheap to most Israelis, not just Netanloser. Israelis cannot fathom offending "world opinion" or violating Arab "civil rights".

Unfortunately, you're right.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
wow ...sort of like how the liberals in America do....they want to appease every idiot that wants to harm us!  :P
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always