Author Topic: From a European Nationalist and StørmFrønt member  (Read 11812 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: From a European Nationalist and StørmFrønt member
« Reply #75 on: August 16, 2009, 05:50:38 PM »
This is the logic of low-down criminal White supremacists. You're to demonic and devilish to distinguish between right and wrong. It doesn't matter anyway. All of you snakes are going to suffer. Whatever sin you committed against these noble and great people will befall your children. They had the civility to welcome you animals and you infected their children's blankets with small pox. Get ready cracker. The punishment will be most severe.
Get off your soapbox Jesus. Nobody cares. You're like a gnat. You aren't even a fly. At least a fly is annoying. You're just nothing.

Offline herschel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #76 on: August 16, 2009, 05:56:18 PM »
Damn Jesus... when did I post that, like 2 years ago? Somebody's obsessed with me. I guess Tina dumped you for another woman. You probably want to know if I'm single, eh? Well guess what--I don't swing that way. You're obviously very resentful of the fact that I'm straight, and would not go for your HIV-plagued arse in a million years.

Don't you wish you didn't post that. You can accuse me of being someone I never heard of all you want but we both know the truth. You don't know who I am and your lame insults are meaningless. Your post proves you are a pedophile and desire Arab children. You disgusting sick cracker. I mean really you piece of sewage. Can you get any lower than desiring Arab children?
Proof that bonesfan is a pedophile and has a fetish for Arabs:

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,5812.msg46938.html#msg46938

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: August 16, 2009, 05:58:28 PM »
"Proves that I am a pedophile?" WTF, Jesus, that's just retarded. Can't your tertiary syphilis-infested mind come up with some better disses than that? I am attracted to the opposite sex, yes--unlike you--and make no bones about it. Time for you to get back to your assboys at Whorefront before we ban you.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #78 on: August 16, 2009, 05:58:42 PM »
This is the logic of low-down criminal White supremacists. You're to demonic and devilish to distinguish between right and wrong. It doesn't matter anyway. All of you snakes are going to suffer. Whatever sin you committed against these noble and great people will befall your children. They had the civility to welcome you animals and you infected their children's blankets with small pox. Get ready cracker. The punishment will be most severe.
Get off your soapbox Jesus. Nobody cares. You're like a gnat. You aren't even a fly. At least a fly is annoying. You're just nothing.

please ban this nazi scum sucking snake. It doesn't add anything to the forum and our members don't deserve to be attacked by scum like herschel
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline herschel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: August 16, 2009, 05:58:55 PM »

That's sounds funny coming from someone who was born after two rats screwed each other.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #80 on: August 16, 2009, 06:00:13 PM »
That's sounds funny coming from someone who was born after two rats screwed each other.
What a lovely image. Guess you're into bestiality too; not surprised. Do you like the way it feels when you shove rats up your tuchis or something?

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2009, 06:02:22 PM »
I don't think it's right to insult others when they don't agree with you. I don't like the way some people constantly use obsceneties and swear words. Think of the guests or visitors that come on the forum and read that kind of stuff, it will certainly throw them off. I think JTF's respectability diminishes whenever there is this kind of behaviour. Not that I don't think some people deserve it (like trolls) but I believe we should argue with those who have opposing views, if they're legitimate arguments, instead of immediately dismissing them. However, individuals such as StørmFrønt members and other people who simply come on to create trouble should not be tolerated.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2009, 06:02:32 PM »
lol you sound like a [censored] israelite

amazing

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2009, 06:02:50 PM »
Oh, one quick question for you Arsehole (aka river140): Did the Holocaust happen and if so were six million Jews murdered?

Yes/no. Very simple. I will not respond to anything else you post until you answer that.

Offline herschel

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2009, 06:03:16 PM »
"Proves that I am a pedophile?" WTF, Jesus, that's just retarded. Can't your tertiary syphilis-infested mind come up with some better disses than that? I am attracted to the opposite sex, yes--unlike you--and make no bones about it. Time for you to get back to your assboys at Whorefront before we ban you.

This forum is all you have you cowardly loser. Yes bastard, you're a pedophile. There is no excusing that embarrassing post you made. An Arab teenager is awfully hot for you. There probably isn't even one pedophile that would desire Arabs. You're sick by even pedophile standards.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2009, 06:03:29 PM »
lol you sound like a schvartza israelite

amazing

Never thought of that.  That's one possibility.  
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2009, 06:03:51 PM »
Answer the damn question Jesus.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2009, 06:03:56 PM »
I don't think it's right to insult others when they don't agree with you. I don't like the way some people constantly use obsceneties and swear words. Think of the guests or visitors that come on the forum and read that kind of stuff, it will certainly throw them off. I think JTF's respectability diminishes whenever there is this kind of behaviour. Not that I don't think some people deserve it (like trolls) but I believe we should argue with those who have opposing views, if they're legitimate arguments, instead of immediately dismissing them. However, individuals such as StørmFrønt members and other people who simply come on to create trouble should not be tolerated.

It's not that

someone like this isn't even someone to be taken seriously he's obviously a troll and should be treated like one, not debated as if it were an actual civilized person with a different opinion

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2009, 06:05:25 PM »
Psychoboy, just completely ignore him. I want nobody to respond to Jesus until he answers my question about the Holocaust.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2009, 06:06:08 PM »
I think it is time to lock this thread.

There should not be this kind of profanity here.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14