Author Topic: Daleksfearme - you lying coward  (Read 15776 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Daleksfearme - you lying coward
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2009, 02:15:53 PM »
Zelhar, I think Daleks is the "wife".

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2009, 02:16:43 PM »

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2009, 02:46:15 PM »
He is a homo.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2009, 02:56:14 PM »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2009, 03:23:16 PM »
Yeah thats him. Pity that he really never met us but once,  he was quiet and didnt say much, so I don't know what this is proving. Matter of fact, I, personally only said "Hi."

Here we are again, just some right wing Jews that this impossible jerk is bringing MORE anti-semitism to.  Thanks Dalek.

"Hate, fear, intolerance?"

Really, Dalek?

That is exactly WHERE I am, in fear of INTOLERENT liberals that HATE ME.

Thanks a lot Dalek.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2009, 03:36:56 PM »
Ok. This is weird. Very weird. He was a part of JTF, did JTF videos, wrote on the forum, and now, only NOW does he go against us. Something changed. Either he learned that maybe JTF was a bit too right wing for him and now he wants to undo the good he did for it, or something set him off. I think he is gay and got so offended by our position on gays and that set him off to start disagreeing with everything. He is just 1 of our enemies. There are millions (maybe billions) out there. It's a shame it had to go down like this, but he's not the first, and he definitely won't be the last.
   It's things like this that make me very worried about Chaim. Some nut job can Chas V'shalom do something to him or any of us at those meeting. I am sure Chaim is armed as is another JTF member at those meetings, but it's risky. I think if we're going to have meetings we should just hire private security for a few hours. How expensive can it be? After all it's our safety, here. Now we have to change the venue because of this nut-job. It scares me to think that in reality, a lot of us are pure strangers. I've shared a lot of things with people here that I never met. You think you know someone. I come here feeling safe, and now this. I think something has to be done about the ability to just join this forum. Any lunatic can just join. Chas V'shalom a bad thing can happen unless we screen potential members. I don't have any ideas about how to do this, but I don't feel safe here anymore.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 03:47:56 PM by Mo2388 »

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2009, 03:38:39 PM »
Yes, that is a VERY GOOD idea....

Ok. This is weird. Very weird. He was a part of JTF, did JTF videos, wrote on the forum, and now, only NOW does he go against us. Something changed. Either he learned that maybe JTF was a bit too right wing for him and now he wants to undo the good he did for it, or something set him off. I think he is gay and got so offended by our position on gays and that set him off to start disagreeing with everything. He is just 1 of our enemies. There are millions (maybe billions) out there. It's a shame it had to go down like this, but he's not the first, and he definitely won't be the last.
   It's things like this that make me very worried about Chaim. Some nut job can Chas V'shalom do something to him or any of us at those meeting. I am sure Chaim is armed as is another JTF member at those meetings, but it's risky. I think if we're going to have meetings we should just hire private security for a few hours.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2009, 03:46:28 PM »
I always wondered what in tarnation a dalek is that feared him... Is this some kind of imaginary creature he created in his twisted mind? This pathetic waste of skin would be frightened by his own shadow. I never had a good impression of this dalek dude. I didn't buy that his account was hacked either... Whoever this turd is should get some psychiatric help and soon. If he doesn't he will be a danger to himself and those around him.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2009, 03:49:15 PM »
I thought dalek was some Hebrew or Yiddish word.

Does anyone know what it really means?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2009, 03:49:39 PM »
I don't think JTF is that radical and right wing.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: August 17, 2009, 03:50:31 PM »
I don't think JTF is that radical and right wing.

LOL obviously WE don't.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2009, 03:54:11 PM »
Please, don't tell me he's Jewish.   Is he?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2009, 03:58:58 PM »

He's not.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: August 17, 2009, 04:01:16 PM »

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: August 17, 2009, 04:14:38 PM »
   It's things like this that make me very worried about Chaim. Some nut job can Chas V'shalom do something to him or any of us at those meeting. I am sure Chaim is armed as is another JTF member at those meetings, but it's risky. I think if we're going to have meetings we should just hire private security for a few hours. How expensive can it be? After all it's our safety, here. Now we have to change the venue because of this nut-job. It scares me to think that in reality, a lot of us are pure strangers. I've shared a lot of things with people here that I never met. You think you know someone. I come here feeling safe, and now this. I think something has to be done about the ability to just join this forum. Any lunatic can just join. Chas V'shalom a bad thing can happen unless we screen potential members. I don't have any ideas about how to do this, but I don't feel safe here anymore.

You have to be careful on any internet site. Obviously, people should use wisdom when revealing personal information to others. I have always urged members not to reveal personal information to people you don't know.

JTF members are not in any danger, in my opinion. In my 38 years of Jewish activism since 1971, I have never seen an average active member of JDL or JTF or any other such group get into trouble or face real danger - unless they did something illegal like bombings, in which case obviously there is real danger. But if people just went to demonstrations, meetings, made contributions, these members never got into trouble or faced real danger.

Now that is for our average members. For me personally, the situation is different - there is a danger. Rabbi Meir Kahane was assassinated. Rabbi Kahane's son and daughter in law were also murdered. For the leader of a controversial group that offends people, there is always a risk. It's unavoidable, it comes with the job. I don't think anything will happen, I expect to live a long life, G-d willing. But there is always a certain risk.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #65 on: August 17, 2009, 04:16:45 PM »

He's not.

Thank God, Chaim.

Just my opinion, but I think you should have a big Jewish guy doing pat downs at the door entrance, at your next JTF meeting. (If you don't already have one).  This just goes to show, you never know who comes to visit.  

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: August 17, 2009, 04:26:58 PM »

You have to be careful on any internet site. Obviously, people should use wisdom when revealing personal information to others. I have always urged members not to reveal personal information to people you don't know.

JTF members are not in any danger, in my opinion. In my 38 years of Jewish activism since 1971, I have never seen an average active member of JDL or JTF or any other such group get into trouble or face real danger - unless they did something illegal like bombings, in which case obviously there is real danger. But if people just went to demonstrations, meetings, made contributions, these members never got into trouble or faced real danger.

Now that is for our average members. For me personally, the situation is different - there is a danger. Rabbi Meir Kahane was assassinated. Rabbi Kahane's son and daughter in law were also murdered. For the leader of a controversial group that offends people, there is always a risk. It's unavoidable, it comes with the job. I don't think anything will happen, I expect to live a long life, G-d willing. But there is always a certain risk.
Years ago, when I started watching you on QPTV, I asked my dad what's with the disguise. He explained to me you needed the hat and glasses so people wouldn't recognize you. He also explained to me that you probably have security and things like that. Do you get tired of all the hatred or are you used to it by now? Do you have to looks over your shoulder wherever you go and live in fear?

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #67 on: August 17, 2009, 04:28:52 PM »
You think he is maybe "Peace-Now" in USA?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #68 on: August 17, 2009, 04:30:20 PM »
He's not.
Not surprised. He's probably a typical Whorefront inbred, trailer-park Nazi.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #69 on: August 17, 2009, 04:48:21 PM »
Chaim, just think... You were MODERATE when this Dalek joined!!  :::D :laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2009, 04:49:13 PM »
LOL my favorite part of FaggotsLoveMe's Nazi video (the one where he shows his black tuchis-sucking face) was where he singled ME out for criticism (i.e. my thread praising the deaths of 41 Kuwaiti Muslim Nazis).  ;D
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:58:44 PM by Bonesfan »

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: August 17, 2009, 04:54:35 PM »
LOL my favorite part of FaggotsLoveMe's Nazi video (the one where he shows his black tuchis-sucking face) was where he singled ME out for criticism (i.e. my thread praising the deaths of 41 Kuwaiti Muslim Nazi).  ;D

Maybe its the same guy that singled you out yesterday?
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #72 on: August 17, 2009, 04:55:42 PM »
No, their IPs were different according to Dan Ben Noah.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #73 on: August 17, 2009, 05:04:04 PM »
You know what just kills me here? HE MET US, this person has NO excuse for this. We were NICE to him, we are ALWAYS nice!

I dont get people like this. I'm not even a racist. I just hate Obama and his American hating wife Moooo chelle. I can tell you this much though; 'minorities' are PUSHING white America, and this person says the Jew is responsible.. He says "WE ARE HATERS!"  Can you all imagine!

THIS IS REAL HATE what he says, "JEWS are the CAUSE?"  Yeah, well, what about the 500+ FRAUD CINOS in power.

People like this make my life MISERABLE. As IF I dont get enough Jew-hatred on my blog with Nazis, we had one that was SITTING IN A RESTAURANT with us, and many other Jews. And THIS was going through his mind;

"ITS THE JEWS FAULT!"

POST HIS PIC IN EVERY Kosher RESTAURANT in NYC.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2009, 05:16:44 PM »
You know what just kills me here? HE MET US, this person has NO excuse for this. We were NICE to him, we are ALWAYS nice!

I dont get people like this. I'm not even a racist. I just hate Obama and his American hating wife Moooo chelle. I can tell you this much though; 'minorities' are PUSHING white America, and this person says the Jew is responsible.. He says "WE ARE HATERS!"  Can you all imagine!

THIS IS REAL HATE what he says, "JEWS are the CAUSE?"  Yeah, well, what about the 500+ FRAUD CINOS in power.

People like this make my life MISERABLE. As IF I dont get enough Jew-hatred on my blog with Nazis, we had one that was SITTING IN A RESTAURANT with us, and many other Jews. And THIS was going through his mind;

"ITS THE JEWS FAULT!"

POST HIS PIC IN EVERY Kosher RESTAURANT in NYC.

I can picture him sitting at the retaurant, stuffing his face.