Author Topic: Israel Leads the World Coming Out of Recession  (Read 1457 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Israel Leads the World Coming Out of Recession
« on: August 17, 2009, 04:04:43 AM »
by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132937

The Israeli economy grew by one percent annually in the second quarter, making the Jewish State one of the first countries in the world to come out of the global recession. Analysts were surprised by the statistics, which were released Sunday. They had expected the economy to show no growth until the next quarter, following negative growth in the fourth quarter of last year and the first three months of this year.

Monday morning, Japan also announced it is coming out of the recession.

"The data ... are evidence that the situation of Israel's economy is better than that of other leading economies in the world," Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said.

Clal Financial investment economist Ori Greenfeld was more reserved, saying that “Israel's economy is surely on its way out of the financial crisis, but the growth that was published needs to be taken with a grain of salt.”

The Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) also revised first quarter gross domestic product to a contraction of 3.2 percent from 3.7 percent. For the first half of 2009, the economy shrunk by 1.7 percent, and the Bank of Israel has forecast negative growth of 1.5 percent for all of 2009. The surprise growth rate in the second quarter probably will cause more optimistic revised estimates.

Bank of Israel Governor Stanley Fischer’s current headache is the interest rate, which he has kept near zero despite a spike in inflation. The consumer price index for July soared by 1.1 percent, and the annual rate is around 5 percent, far above the accepted maximum norm of 3 percent.

Raising the rate could discourage spending and would put downside pressure on the shekel-dollar rate, which would damage exporters whose dollar income from American importers would hurt profits after being converted into shekels at a relatively low exchange rate.

Consumer spending in the second quarter soared by 4.4 percent on an annual basis after dropping 3.9 percent in the previous quarter.

An optimistic sign for Israel’s unemployed came on Sunday from Tower Semiconductor, which is moving to a five-day work week on a bi-weekly basis after having switched to a four-day work week earlier this year, when it also fired hundreds of workers.

Tower is now working at 70 percent of production capacity, compared with only 40 percent in the first six months of this year.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: Israel Leads the World Coming Out of Recession
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 06:24:45 AM »
Oh yeah, here it comes! The anti-Semitic jerks out there. Wait, just you wait! >:(

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 06:47:08 AM »
Oh yeah, here it comes! The anti-Semitic jerks out there. Wait, just you wait! >:(

What is your problem? Are you irritated that Israel is overcoming the recession? Sound too positive for you?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 07:39:21 AM »
This is great news.  :dance: :dance: :dance:

The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 10:35:59 AM »

What is your problem? Are you irritated that Israel is overcoming the recession? Sound too positive for you?

No it's great that Israel is coming out of the recession.  I think that Spectator means that some jackazz will use this as a stepping stone for his 'jewish world economy' conspiracy theory.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 10:44:15 AM »

No it's great that Israel is coming out of the recession.  I think that Spectator means that some jackazz will use this as a stepping stone for his 'jewish world economy' conspiracy theory.
You mean nopeaceforland means that :) Well, I hope there are nobody at this site who believes that conspiracy crap. I'm just glad that Israel manages to overcome the recession.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 10:53:43 AM »

Spectator: fyi: I LOVE Israel and I'm only happy when it does well in anything/everything! I did mean that these moron conspirists will think "Hey, those Zionists got out of this recession the quickest, America will be next as we know it is a ZOG!" >:( That's what I meant. I come from a Kahanist home. My father knew Meir Kahane very well.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 11:01:08 AM »

You mean nopeaceforland means that :) Well, I hope there are nobody at this site who believes that conspiracy crap. I'm just glad that Israel manages to overcome the recession.

Oh right.  Sorry I attributed the comment to the wrong member.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 11:05:38 AM »
Well nopeaceforland, that's OK. Now I understand you. I once had a conversation with a conspiracy addict. Such people are really sick. But I'm not going to stop being proud of my country because of the cracked ones. I hope they'll die of envy when they read about that
:)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 12:38:07 PM »
Well nopeaceforland, that's OK. Now I understand you. I once had a conversation with a conspiracy addict. Such people are really sick. But I'm not going to stop being proud of my country because of the cracked ones. I hope they'll die of envy when they read about that

Hatred of Jews is irrational - antiSemites will use any and all pretenses to see us perished - Black Hebros, Khazars, Protocols, ZOG, Media, Recession, NK, Satmars, Communism, etc, etc, Great news, thanks for posting it!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 03:44:43 PM »

Spectator: fyi: I LOVE Israel and I'm only happy when it does well in anything/everything! I did mean that these moron conspirists will think "Hey, those Zionists got out of this recession the quickest, America will be next as we know it is a ZOG!" >:( That's what I meant. I come from a Kahanist home. My father knew Meir Kahane very well.

NOPEACE; you CANT listen to those animals, you hear me? WE DO NOT have a "ZOG."

Zionism;
A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.
--
NOBODY in this current govt cares for Israel, and for that matter, neither did the last one. FORCING over 10,000 Israeli-Jewish settlers is 'pro-Zionist, pro-Israel"?
NO!
--

Bolshevik;
Disparaging. an extreme political radical; revolutionary or anarchist.
--
THAT is what is in power now, NoPeace, you CANT let these terrible anti-semites get to you.
You must understand that HaShem chose you to bring the highest form of LAW to nations. The liberal jerks that call themselves "Jews" are LIARS, they are bad and evil, and thats why we curse these horrible monsters.

PLEASE, please dont let people make you feel badly. I know the pain all too well..

Read this, you will understand the "Erav Rav" and be PROUD that your family ARE Kahanists.
http://www.mishpattsedek.com/Docs/MODERN_EREV_RAV.pdf
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 04:10:46 PM »

NOPEACE; you CANT listen to those animals, you hear me? WE DO NOT have a "ZOG."

Zionism;
A Jewish movement that arose in the late 19th century in response to growing anti-Semitism and sought to reestablish a Jewish homeland. Modern Zionism is concerned with the support and development of the state of Israel.
--
NOBODY in this current govt cares for Israel, and for that matter, neither did the last one. FORCING over 10,000 Israeli-Jewish settlers is 'pro-Zionist, pro-Israel"?
NO!
--

Bolshevik;
Disparaging. an extreme political radical; revolutionary or anarchist.
--
THAT is what is in power now, NoPeace, you CANT let these terrible anti-semites get to you.
You must understand that HaShem chose you to bring the highest form of LAW to nations. The liberal jerks that call themselves "Jews" are LIARS, they are bad and evil, and thats why we curse these horrible monsters.

PLEASE, please dont let people make you feel badly. I know the pain all too well..

Read this, you will understand the "Erav Rav" and be PROUD that your family ARE Kahanists.
http://www.mishpattsedek.com/Docs/MODERN_EREV_RAV.pdf

AsheDina: I thought you had more faith in me than that. Unfortunately though, I work with a bunch of anti-Semitic shvugs so I know. I don't believe it for one minute about "ZOG's". I'm just saying what these moron conspirists will be saying that's all.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 04:31:49 PM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 10:21:06 PM »

The general medical community does not treat  conspiracy
addiction as it treats other diseases, like diabetes  etc.
I had once threats from one of moderators (other forum) that he will kill my new born children because he was conspiracy addict .All I done to make him mad was some jokes I wrote.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 03:26:21 AM »
Boyana, please don't share personal information on the sites that have such moronic members. Don't tell them about you wonderful children, those conspiracy retards are not worth of it. May G-d send your children good helath.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 08:06:29 AM »
1% is at least more than our German 0.6%....  But who could come around with conspiracy theories? Then the world would be lead by Indians, Chinese and Africans who all continued with a strong growth throughout the crisis! All conspiracies can be negated with good arguments.