Author Topic: Point of difference with Chaim on this week's Ask JTF  (Read 555 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Point of difference with Chaim on this week's Ask JTF
« on: August 17, 2009, 02:26:35 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Great Ask JTF show as always, but unfortunately I have to disagree with you on your claim that there is a great disconnect between the Bolshevik judges of Israel (in particular Gilad Noital, ys"vz) and the Israeli public. The evidence on the ground is to the contrary.

--At the time that HaRav Meir Kahane was banned in Israel and the ban was enforced by Israel's Bolshevik courts, most Israelis (and even most religious Jews, at the time) agreed with it. This is finally changing, but at the time the Israeli public went along with the ban.

--The majority of the Israeli public went along with the Peace House ethnic cleansing, buying the Bolshevik claim that the protestors were "religious extremists".

--The majority of the Israeli public opposes expelling the Arabs outright, and would certainly oppose executing these monsters.

--The majority of Israelis tolerate early prisoner releases and amnesties in the name of "peace".

--I can promise you that most of the population of Tel Aviv supports treating this demonic dreck with kid gloves.

I am not saying that the situation is hopeless, but as of right now the majority of Israel isn't with us. Hopefully they will see the truth and see the light (and I have absolutely no doubt that many will if they really hear our message several times), but at the present they are not our allies and friends. Israel's secular, brainwashed majority has the blood of this innocent Jewish man on its hands and needs to be warned to repent.

Bonesfan

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Point of difference with Chaim on this week's Ask JTF
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 03:18:55 PM »
The majority is neither with JTF nor with the liberal left. Most people who vote Likud, Shas, Mafdal and Israel Beitenu dislike the liberal views and don't trust the Bagatz. I think most Israelis would support capital punishment to terrorists. You should understand the system for electing judges in Israel. ‎They are elected by a comity comprised of:
three judges, two ministers (from different parties), two Knesset members (one coalition, one opposition), two lawyer bar association members (of opposing sides).

The three judges vote monolithically, they only need two more votes and they will always get them because the other groups are split.

What's true is that Isrealis are sensitive with hostage soldiers and are willing to pay insane price for hostage release. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Point of difference with Chaim on this week's Ask JTF
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 03:48:27 PM »
The majority of Israel is secular, left-of-center, and pretty much lockstep with the government. They may not be deliberate Jewish anti-Semites like Feces Now but they do tolerate this dreck. They are brainwashed into believing that the highest ideals in life are to uphold the "Jewish democracy" that is the Israeli government and not offend the goyim nations. One might say that the fact they are brainwashed is a reason to pity them, but I do not think so. G-d gives everybody free will and the logic and reason to see truth. If even after seeing hundreds of Jewish babies and women blown up and shot they still believe it is "inhumane" to expel the Arabs, that is a deliberate moral deadening and hardening and that will be judged severely. These brainwashed folks would rather expel Jews from their Biblical homeland than expel Arabs. I know most people here believe that these people should be given the benefit of the doubt and given a chance to repent but I say that if they don't come around to Kahanism, they should be treated the same as outright self-haters. It is ultimately THEIR fault that the situation in Israel is what it is, not Feces Now's. Feces Now is a handful of insane kooks. They aren't the majority of Israel. The problem is that the majority of Israel permits Feces Now and likeminded governmental officials to rule over them.