Author Topic: AAGGHHHHH..PSSSHHHHH!!!! BLACK WOMAN ADDRESSES CHAIM ON VIDEO!!! MMMM-HMMMMM!!!  (Read 7929 times)

ihkili18

Allen-t the only reason she is not doing what hitler did is because she is too stupid, believe me she is happy about the holocaust and would like to perpetrate another one. She is only talking sweet to try and fool you. She is a piece of drek and why would you even lower yourself and exchange emails with someone who has compromised literacy to say the least. Save your fingers the strain of typing.

Allen-T

Allen-t the only reason she is not doing what hitler did is because she is too stupid, believe me she is happy about the holocaust and would like to perpetrate another one. She is only talking sweet to try and fool you. She is a piece of drek and why would you even lower yourself and exchange emails with someone who has compromised literacy to say the least. Save your fingers the strain of typing.

You don't know her any better than I know her. Your own comment in a way contradicts itself. You say she is both stupid and clever enough to try and fool me at the same time. While I agree that most African Americans are evil people to be avoided, If one tries to speak to me about the views put forth by our organisation I am not going to just blow them off. I work with alot of evil blacks, however, the two people I spend most of my break time talking with are both black. This has been so for 2 years. Certainly if they were trying to trick me about something I'd have figured that out by now. In fact, one of the black men I am speaking of is so commited to doing a quality job at work he sometimes punches out for lunch and then continues working through his break to get the job done if he is behind schedule. I have NEVER seen a white person do that. And this is a union job, you can't be fired essentially. Not every black is evil.   

Allen-T

First of all, I cannot believe so many people on this forum are showing signs of sympathy for this shvartza. Just cause she says she doesn't have illegitimate children running around, what makes that true. She probably has aids along with a couple of illegitimate pieces of drek running around as well.  Who cares if she is more understandable then Jesse Jackson, Louis Faarakhan is understandable as well. Lets remember that this shvartza is telling us to reconsider our positions when all her people can do is rape and spread aids. Instead of having sympathetic comments for her, we should make a film criticizing her and saying she is aids infected which is probably not a lie.

Even if all her kids are from her husband, some of them are probably from before they got married.

Yacov, I have a son who is both from a relationship in my past and I wasn't married to his mother AND his mother is Caribbean, he's half black, and? Does that change my value here or anywhere else?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Ok, Everyone before you start feeling bad for this lady, Let's take a look at the first two sentences of the email she just sent me, then you can see why I say that she is a Farrakhan supporter:

"You're on 'black people who hates Jews' watch. That sounds like a stressful job. Always watching your back to see what the black man is going to do to spoil your plans to make America, Israel. "

I felt bad for her at first but now that I've gotten to know her,
FORGET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
99% of humanity is black in a spiritual sense.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
99% of humanity is black in a spiritual sense.

Amen brotha! let's have some fraaaad chicken and spank some booty yo!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

ftf

Well she's joined the forum now.

Might be interesting if she ever posts anything.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
She told me that she will try to post a question to Chaim this week. His reaction should be very interesting.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
She told me that she will try to post a question to Chaim this week. His reaction should be very interesting.

I wonder if she can figure out how to. It will be the first affirmative action questioner. I don't know why she didn't respond to this yet.

I don't know. She told me that she would post  a question first thing this morning but it 10:30 and still nothing.