Author Topic: Are Americans thinking like Hindus?  (Read 13273 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Are Americans thinking like Hindus?
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2009, 03:02:59 AM »
liquors affect the blood-brain barrier, mortality, etc. if that is not poison, then what is? It is yet to be determined if gau-jal does so. If gau-jal was poisonous, how are religious hindus serviving?

Gau Jal is not poisonous, but it is gross. I don't see how people on this forum can make jokes about Muslims and camel pee and give a free pass on Gau Jal. Both practices are just as yucky.

Liquors have claimed lives of millions of amercians. What have Republicans who want to uphold American heritage done to stop this? Intead of blaming Hindus, learn to look at how your own people behave, hasnt Jesus asked us to do so?

The Republican party is full of a bunch of liars. They proved that then they failed to follow through on their "contract with America". Alcohol abuse is not a right wing/left wing problem. It affects people of all backgrounds. On the other hand, at least alcohol is clean, that is, it didn't come out of the back end of an animal as a waste product to be eliminated. Christians believe that Jesus' first miracle was to turn water into wine. Because of my cultural background, I see things like drinking urine as being the lowest level of living. It's dirty and just the idea makes me feel sick.

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2009, 03:50:53 AM »
liquors affect the blood-brain barrier, mortality, etc. if that is not poison, then what is? It is yet to be determined if gau-jal does so. If gau-jal was poisonous, how are religious hindus serviving?

Gau Jal is not poisonous, but it is gross. I don't see how people on this forum can make jokes about Muslims and camel pee and give a free pass on Gau Jal. Both practices are just as yucky.

Liquors have claimed lives of millions of amercians. What have Republicans who want to uphold American heritage done to stop this? Intead of blaming Hindus, learn to look at how your own people behave, hasnt Jesus asked us to do so?

The Republican party is full of a bunch of liars. They proved that then they failed to follow through on their "contract with America". Alcohol abuse is not a right wing/left wing problem. It affects people of all backgrounds. On the other hand, at least alcohol is clean, that is, it didn't come out of the back end of an animal as a waste product to be eliminated. Christians believe that Jesus' first miracle was to turn water into wine. Because of my cultural background, I see things like drinking urine as being the lowest level of living. It's dirty and just the idea makes me feel sick.
people around the world have been eating pretzels and other commodities(fermentation of sugars, yeast nutrients,teeth whitening products) where urea is used, we all know where urea is obtained from. American compaines use urea for many products, and people of all kinds, left-right wing have used it.American sensiblities should also make you feel gross about these stuff too. Which i dont see. You can claim that urea is safe as it undergoes chemical changes from the urine form, but so does gau jal, when it goes through various filteration process.

Jesus might have turned water into wine, but did he also tell us to get drunk that we loose our senses? Lets exempt wine, but why not ban vodka like substances, nobody used vodka and whisky while performing miracles.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2009, 06:42:55 AM »
Urea used by industry is synthesized from inorganic compounds. Pretzels are not full of pee. There's nothing gross or disgusting about alcohol consumption in moderation. I don't personally like vodka but there's nothing disgusting about alcohol if someone doesn't go overboard with it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 06:49:11 AM by Rubystars »

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: August 20, 2009, 04:46:42 AM »
nobody goes to see where the urea came from, if its synthetic or organically derived.

Eating pigs/pork is gross too, I would support Americans proud of their Judeo-Christian heritage, do something about that, rather than be worried about what hindus in india are doing.

coming back to an old post someone posted in this thread,
Neither British nor the Pootugese who came to India were civilized. Please do a search on how many Indian Jews Portugese invaders killed and forcefully converted Jews in India. During the British empire in India, Indian jews were not even recognised as minority religion, it is only after Hindus supported indian constitution, parsis and jews were recognised. Nobody gave democracy to india. Research some history, you will find the oldest system of democracy was practised by Buddhists.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #79 on: August 20, 2009, 04:50:18 AM »
Hindus were absolutely right in their struggle against British colonists. The English were foreign invaders in India, just as they were in the Land of Israel.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: August 20, 2009, 04:51:36 AM »
Hindus were absolutely right in their struggle against British colonists. The English were foreign invaders in India, just as they were in the Land of Israel.
:)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #81 on: August 20, 2009, 11:32:34 AM »
Rubystars, I think this is an issue where we will have to accept Hindu culture and move on.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #82 on: August 20, 2009, 11:38:19 AM »
Rubystars, I think this is an issue where we will have to accept Hindu culture and move on.

I just have trouble getting over the absolute vileness of someone deliberately drinking urine. I thought Ox tails were gross until I found out about gau jal. .

So forgive me if I don't necessarily see them as people to admire.

However I think their culture is something I can never understand because it's just so foreign to anything I've ever known.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #83 on: August 20, 2009, 11:46:18 AM »
It's a lot better than Muslims believing it is completely halal (acceptable) to have sex with an animal so long as you don't slaughter it afterward.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: August 20, 2009, 11:46:34 AM »
However I think their culture is something I can never understand because it's just so foreign to anything I've ever known.
no problems Rubystars, as a Hindu nationalist i stand by Israel and a strong America and even Europe. :)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #85 on: August 20, 2009, 12:15:46 PM »
no problems Rubystars, as a Hindu nationalist i stand by Israel and a strong America and even Europe. :)

There is one Hindu nationalist point I agree with, and that's that Pakistan should be part of India.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #86 on: August 20, 2009, 12:20:32 PM »

There is one Hindu nationalist point I agree with, and that's that Pakistan should be part of India.

Thanx... that is sufficient.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.