Author Topic: Whitepeople can,t swim  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
Whitepeople can,t swim
« on: August 18, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »
You can swim - only if you dress as a Muslim

This is one out of the " I don't believe it " locker , just how low can a person or organization crawl, this lot could crawl under the belly of a snake.

What is the point of this ruling, there can only be one motivation and that is to appease , and to put it bluntly, suck up to Muslims.

Why are Muslim rules being forced upon non Muslim people, I will tell you why, there appears to be an unwritten law that states " whatever the Muslim wants the Muslim gets, this is irrespective of the prevailing culture in the UK, this is irrespective of what the people who pay the taxes, that pay for the building of community swimming pools want.

If the Muslim is so offended by the sight of a partially clothed Kufr male or female then leave the country.

Incidentally, you will find that Muslim males are not averse to drooling over top shelf magazines, visiting strip clubs or seeking out ladies of the night, indeed many Muslim males actually target the "white" female, they do this for:-

A) for arm candy ( status amongst other Muslim males)
B) to practice with before they marry a Muslim girl ( Ladies take note - this is true)

The people should boycott all community pools where this rule has been imposed upon non Muslim people.

We in the UK should also insist that Muslim men and women do NOT wear their ridiculous Islamic attire anywhere in public as it is truly offensive .

I note Douglas Murray's comment in the article below - he has obviously lost his bottle, not long until he is in the Mosque
But across the UK municipal pools are holding swimming sessions specifically aimed at Muslims, in some case imposing strict dress codes.

Croydon council in south London runs separate one-and-a half-hour swimming sessions for Muslim men and women every Saturday and Sunday at Thornton Heath Leisure Centre.

Swimmers were told last week on the centre's website that "during special Muslim sessions male costumes must cover the body from the navel to the knee and females must be covered from the neck to the ankles and wrists".

There are similar rules at S****horpe Leisure Centre, in North Lincolnshire, where "users must follow the required dress code for this session (T-shirts and shorts/leggings that cover below the knee)".

In Glasgow, a men-only swimming session is organised by a local mosque group at North Woodside Leisure Centre, at which swimmers must be covered from navel to knee.

At a women-only class organised by a Muslim teacher at Blackbird Leys Swimming Pool, Oxford, to encourage Muslim women to learn to swim, most participants wear "modest" outfits although normal costumes are permitted.

The dress codes have provoked an angry reaction among critics who say they encourage division and resentment between Muslims and non-Muslims, putting strain on social cohesion.

Ian Cawsey, the Labour MP for the North Lincolnshire constituency of Brigg and Goole, said: "Of course swimming pools have basic codes of dress but it should not go beyond that.

"I don't think that in a local authority pool I should have to wear a particular type of clothes for the benefit of someone else. That's not integration or cohesion."

Labour MP Anne Cryer, whose Keighley, West Yorkshire constituency has a large number of Muslims, said: "Unfortunately this kind of thing has a negative impact on community relations.

"It's seen as yet another demand for special treatment. I can't see why special clothing is needed for what is a single-sex session."

Muslim swimming sessions are also held at a number of state schools around the country. At Loxford School in Ilford, east London, a local Muslim group organises weekly sessions for Muslim men, with the warning that "it is compulsory for the body to be covered between the navel and the knees.

"Anyone not adhering to the dress code or rules within the pool will not be allowed to swim".

The practice of holding special Muslim swimming sessions has led to non-Muslims being turned away.

David Toube, 39 and his five year old son Harry were last year refused entry to Clissold Leisure Centre, in Hackney, east London, after being told the Sunday morning swimming session was for Muslim men only.

Council officials later said staff had made a mistake and both Mr Toube, a corporate lawyer, and his son should have been admitted.

After discovering the rules at Thornton Heath one Croydon resident, 34-year-old Alex Craig, said: "I think it is preposterous that a council should be encouraging this type of segregation over municipal facilities.

"Surely if Muslims want to swim then they should just turn up with their modest swimwear at the same time as everyone else."

Douglas Murray, director of the Centre for Social Cohesion, last night condemned the practice. He said: "This kind of thing is extremely divisive.

"Non-Muslims see these extremist demands as an example of Muslims wanting things to fit into their lifestyle, when there aren't similar things organised for Hindus, Buddhists or Jews.

"It also puts moderate Muslims in an awkward position as it suggests, wrongly, that they are not devout enough, simply because they choose not to cover themselves in a shroud in a pool."

A press officer at Croydon council, which introduced Muslim-only swimming in 2006, claimed that the wording on the website was a mistake and the dress code should be regarded as a suggestion rather than a requirement.

The website was late changed to remove the reference to the dress code.

However, an official at the leisure centre said the dress code remained compulsory.
Sadly the reality of what is actually happening is lost on the willing idiots in local authorities The Stealth Jihad of Hijra- Muslim Immigration- Exposed. (thank you DP111)

We or should I say they are facilitating the slow but inexorable erosion of our lifestyle and culture, I cannot for the sake of me understand why these idiots in local and national government do not appear to see what is happening.

Just what do they think they are achieving by this ridiculous infatuation with ensuring that Islam prospers in the UK

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Whitepeople can,t swim
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 11:26:53 PM »
Guess I better give up scuba diving.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 11:41:33 PM »
Why don't they have seperate men/woman swimming times... This way the women don't have to be as modest... I fully support gender separate swimming since the swimsuits in fashion today are anything but modest..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 11:45:39 PM »
You have a point Muman.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 11:45:43 PM »
Why don't they have seperate men/woman swimming times... This way the women don't have to be as modest... I fully support gender separate swimming since the swimsuits in fashion today are anything but modest..

The crazy thing about that article is that they are segregated anyway, but still the swimsuits are still forced to adhere to a strict code of modesty. There must be a lot of homos and lesbians in the Muslim community.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 11:47:10 PM »

The crazy thing about that article is that they are segregated anyway, but still the swimsuits are still forced to adhere to a strict code of modesty. There must be a lot of homos and lesbians in the Muslim community.

I didn't know that they were seperate to begin with.

I don't really understand why they should have to cover up so much. It is crazy Islam for you...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 12:03:40 AM »
On that note, I think women's swimming suits are too revealing. I'm not complaining from a sexual standpoint (I am so straight you can balance an acrobat on me) but from a religious standpoint.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 12:05:46 AM »
muslims around the World need to be deported back their islamic Countries.

Governments around the World are welcoming them with open arms....I find this strange, especially since muslims are barbarians and demand their host Countries cater to their every whim and law.

Does our World have a secret desire for muslims to rule over everyone? If not, what on earth could explain this complete madness of kissing up to the muslims? Most muslims suck off their Governments, and the rest are buying everything in sight.

Shalom - Dox  

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 12:36:43 AM »
On that note, I think women's swimming suits are too revealing. I'm not complaining from a sexual standpoint (I am so straight you can balance an acrobat on me) but from a religious standpoint.

So everyone should wear wetsuits or full burkas? Swimsuits are designed specifically for treading water.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 12:37:49 AM »
I will not go anywhere that Muslims are hanging out.  And there are a lot of swim suits that are very modest.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 12:38:19 AM »

So everyone should wear wetsuits or full burkas? Swimsuits are designed specifically for treading water.

As I suggested that as long as everyone is not homosexual, it should not be temptation for women to bath with other women. But I am not sure if this assumption is true in this age. I would hate to have to take a shower in high school today, thank Hashem I went through that in the 80s.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 12:48:52 AM »

No, but have you ever seen Orthodox women swim? Some of them have bathing skirts and LONG shirts to go with it.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2009, 01:11:21 AM »

I kind of like swimming with the ladies. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 01:13:41 AM »

As I suggested that as long as everyone is not homosexual, it should not be temptation for women to bath with other women. But I am not sure if this assumption is true in this age. I would hate to have to take a shower in high school today, thank Hashem I went through that in the 80s.

I had to shower in highschool usually for swimming, but I always showered with my suit still on and changed with a towel, but people were disgusting in the gym, lot of homo jokes and towel snapping.

As for suits, I'm not sure what one considers lacking modesty, if one is referring to thongs and gstrings, their banned from most public beaches and pools. I really don't see the issue with bikinis or standard suits because i'm not looking at other people, i'm there to swim and exercise. I never even considered it an issue.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2009, 01:17:39 AM »

I had to shower in highschool usually for swimming, but I always showered with my suit still on and changed with a towel, but people were disgusting in the gym, lot of homo jokes and towel snapping.

As for suits, I'm not sure what one considers lacking modesty, if one is referring to thongs and gstrings, their banned from most public beaches and pools. I really don't see the issue with bikinis or standard suits because i'm not looking at other people, i'm there to swim and exercise. I never even considered it an issue.

Lucky. When I'm swimming and there are hot chicks there (not that I go mixed swimming anymore) I have a lot to look at.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 01:41:14 AM »

Lucky. When I'm swimming and there are hot chicks there (not that I go mixed swimming anymore) I have a lot to look at.

I have a girlfriend, she's the only person I need and want to look at.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 01:42:51 AM »

Maybe I didn't stress enough the word "lucky". L U C K Y ;D ;D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 01:50:41 AM »

Maybe I didn't stress enough the word "lucky". L U C K Y ;D ;D

Yes i'm very lucky to have her.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 11:11:05 AM »
Most of the bathing suits I see people wearing are immodest.  The fact is, there has to be more than just two or three inches of fabric covering certain areas.  Also, after a certain age, most people look better when they're more covered up.  It's healthier too, since there's less risk of skin cancer.

On the other hand, those Muslim bathing suits are just too much. 

Here are some alternatives:

http://www.hydrochic.com/index.html

http://www.modestswimwear4u.com/

http://www.junees.com/category.php?id=35

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 01:25:09 PM »
Why do not they again swim back at home in the hot burning desert sand with their camel and burka clad desert ducks?
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 01:44:09 PM »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 09:39:18 PM »
cute :laugh:

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2009, 11:07:02 PM »
Look at these muslimas swimming      :laugh:

http://www.athleticbusiness.com/articlefiles/1990-enews-021109-muslimswim250.jpg
http://religiousfreaks.com/UserFiles/Image/hijab.swimming.jpg
http://www.vagabondjourney.com/photos/1232-women-swimming-burkas.JPG

Thanks Dox, as if my dinner wasn't bad enough, now it'll be in the toilet instead of my stomach. :yuck: :yuck:

Sorry Mo, didn't mean to upset your stomach...I thought you wanted to see some bathing beauties     :::D

Shalom - Dox