Author Topic: Who is this guy?  (Read 2564 times)

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Who is this guy?
« on: August 13, 2009, 04:38:59 PM »

Who is this guy?
http://bejewish.org/

he seems to be anti zionist and contrary to everything i've heard about judaism

they are proselytizing judaism anyone heard of them?

« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 04:50:13 PM by MuslimSlayer90 »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Who is this guy?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 05:22:58 PM »
He makes me sick, saying that Jews are Jewish out of spite and there is no purpose for been Jewish. He is a self hating Jew and we should flag him. >:( >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 07:26:49 PM »
What I can tell from a brief view of the page is that the site is counter-missionary and spreading the message of Judaism to all who are interested. He has a link to Rabbi Tovia Singer, of Arutz Sheva, who does a lot of anti-missionary work. Many christians call him and he tells them the truth, even if they don't want to hear it... I love Rabbi Singer for being so honest with callers.

We believe that those who will merit redemption, both Jews and Gentiles, will have to accept the One G-d of Israel before the messianic era.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »
What I can tell from a brief view of the page is that the site is counter-missionary and spreading the message of Judaism to all who are interested. He has a link to Rabbi Tovia Singer, of Arutz Sheva, who does a lot of anti-missionary work. Many christians call him and he tells them the truth, even if they don't want to hear it... I love Rabbi Singer for being so honest with callers.

We believe that those who will merit redemption, both Jews and Gentiles, will have to accept the One G-d of Israel before the messianic era.

Are you joking?!

This self-hating swine is calling for the destruction of Israel and using Torah to justify his ghetto-minded cowardice. This cockroach claims that Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel negates Judaism.

This apikorsut is much worse than any missionary. And he uses Jew-hating zootube to give aid and comfort to those who want to exterminate Israel. He is a complete traitor. Yimach shmo vezichro!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 07:51:49 PM »

Are you joking?!

This self-hating swine is calling for the destruction of Israel and using Torah to justify his ghetto-minded cowardice. This cockroach claims that Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel negates Judaism.

This apikorsut is much worse than any missionary. And he uses Jew-hating zootube to give aid and comfort to those who want to exterminate Israel. He is a complete traitor. Yimach shmo vezichro!

I did not see that... I just had a quick look at the 1st page and saw some links to Rabbi Singer... If he does as you say then he is certainly a apikoris and should be cut off...

But I did not see this when I looked... I apologize if I was in error.

PS: I am talking about the site bejewish.org

I see the youtube video is disturbing... But the bejewish.org site doesn't appear to have any obviously anti-israel stuff..
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 10:27:05 PM »
FYI I flagged him hours ago...
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 08:55:56 AM »
I dont know this persons goals, but conversion should be reaccessed in Judism. Up until we were confronted with Christian Rome, we openly looked for converts to the Torah. now it seems we are stuck in post European Ghetto mentality, where we reject all interested parties.  Now this does not mean that conversions should just be as simple as Christians or Muslims, but  if a gentile wants to become Jewish by following Kosher rules and Holidays, and learning Hebrew etc, why are we allowing the disitergration of Jews to Gentiles, but not trying to increase our numbers by attracting the best of the Gentiles, which many in our own family history long lost to us, might have been.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 09:18:14 AM »
The guy is a liar look at what i posted on the link to his site it's all about Dinners in williamsburgh
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 11:44:03 AM »

Me too - I love Rabbi Tovia Singer - I've listened to his lectures and debates posted on his outreach judaism website - he is awesome - what a rabbi should be. I also like his political views.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 11:46:17 AM »
Is this guy a NK "rabbi"?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 12:16:43 PM »
This is so sick - kikes like that swine should be expelled from Israel if they don't swear allegiance to the State.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 12:23:23 PM »
This is so sick - kikes like that swine should be expelled from Israel if they don't swear allegiance to the State.
They like Israeli welfare too much to leave Israel.

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 05:26:30 PM »
can someone explain? is the site or message from bejewish.org not genuine?  I am confused is the objection that they are prostitizing or is it that there is some anti jewish message hidden? could someone inform me on this as there seems to be alot of differing opinions on this topic?

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 05:43:12 PM »
I just watched the video, he is so affected in his facial expressions, and manner of speaking, he makes me sick to my stomach.  He should call Dr. Kervorkian for the carbon monoxide machine.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 06:15:06 PM »
can someone explain? is the site or message from bejewish.org not genuine?  I am confused is the objection that they are prostitizing or is it that there is some anti jewish message hidden? could someone inform me on this as there seems to be alot of differing opinions on this topic?

The ZooTube video is anti-Israel... The being Jewish site seems to be very proseletizing for a Jewish site...

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 03:30:50 PM »
This guy is a sick puppy. He is obviously not Torah scholar, which is why he avoids quoting or referring to the actual Jewish holy books to make his point. From his appearance, I guess this man was born into secular family and later adopted Naturei Karta like ideology with a twist. He thinks that Jews should live with the Goyim and convert them while the true Naturei Karta are Ghetto Jews with hidden contempt to the outside world.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 03:35:05 PM »
It is creatures like this that gives all the ammunition to Muslims and Jew hating Nazis that they need.  When you have a backstabber like this.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 08:47:34 PM »
i contacted him to ask his views on supporting the concept of a state of israel, will let you know if he writes me or not.  but he does have a gun affiliated website about jews, which seems to support strong support for Jews. So im really confused.  But I will say this, there needs to be a reawakening of the Jews to how we used to look for interested and willing people who wanted to convert to Judism. This nonsense we have been forced to belive that we should not convert is something that was imposed on us by the Christian and Muslim world. I think if we looked for the best and brightest to join, it can only be a good thing considering how many jews convert the other way. Just a thought

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 09:37:24 AM »
i contacted him to ask his views on supporting the concept of a state of israel, will let you know if he writes me or not.  but he does have a gun affiliated website about jews, which seems to support strong support for Jews. So im really confused.  But I will say this, there needs to be a reawakening of the Jews to how we used to look for interested and willing people who wanted to convert to Judism. This nonsense we have been forced to belive that we should not convert is something that was imposed on us by the Christian and Muslim world. I think if we looked for the best and brightest to join, it can only be a good thing considering how many jews convert the other way. Just a thought
The guy from the video is very clear in his opposition to Jewish independence. As for conversion, you are wrong. Judaism has never been a missionary religion. Joining Judaism is a much bigger step than is the case with most religion, because it involves switching of identity, it is like joining in a tribe.