Author Topic: Why do muslims fear Archaeology?  (Read 1615 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Why do muslims fear Archaeology?
« on: August 18, 2009, 04:15:12 PM »
I was reading this article about archaeology in Israel

http://www.allaboutthejourney.org/israel-archaeology.htm

Are Muslims/Arabs afraid of archaeology because it proves that the Jews/Israelites were the original people to the land? Even this article claims that there was Israelite presence even when the land of Canaan was inhabited.

Palestinians keep using this claim that they are related to the Phillistines and Canaanites to justify their claim as the original descendants to the land yet not one shred of evidence shows ANY relation of the "Palestinians" to the Phillistines or Canaanites. It's odd how they riot whenever there are attempts to prove Jewish presence under the temple mount (i've seen pictures which prove it) and the Arabs appear to even try to destroy evidence when it's found in fear that it will show that the "Palestinians" have no relation to the original inhabitants.

Heck, look at Afghanistan and the Buddhas of Bamyan, the Taliban had it destroyed, are muslims afraid of true history and seek to destroy any ancient history within the middle east and central asia that connects a modern people? I guess it makes one wonder who the true colonists are.

I don't think archaeology is a threat to the bible, it supports everything.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Why do muslims fear Archaeology?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 04:33:22 PM »
Ask any Arab Where was the Jewish temple, and he will tell you "Not in el-aqsa, nobody knows where". This is a recent lie that they have been chanting since the late 1960s. Before that they were happy to admit that the holy temple mount is where Solomon's temple stood.

All the Israeli governments since the 1990s let the Arabs to do extensive and destructive works in the temple mount. I don't think that the Arabs are "afraid" of archeology because the truth means nothing to them and they know most of the Jew haters don't care either.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 04:49:24 PM »
Ask any Arab Where was the Jewish temple, and he will tell you "Not in el-aqsa, nobody knows where". This is a recent lie that they have been chanting since the late 1960s. Before that they were happy to admit that the holy temple mount is where Solomon's temple stood.

All the Israeli governments since the 1990s let the Arabs to do extensive and destructive works in the temple mount. I don't think that the Arabs are "afraid" of archeology because the truth means nothing to them and they know most of the Jew haters don't care either.

You're right in a sense, i've talked to muslims on paltalk and they justify the land as there's due to religious purposes. Even in chatrooms, they do not claim that Palestinians or even Arabs were originally in the region of the Levant but rather that they have a "religious" right to the land. It seems only Palestinians use this myth of being descendants of Canaanites and Philistines. Ironically even if the Palestinians could claim to be descendants of the Philistines, then they already have their small strip of land in Gaza (which is supposedly ancient Phillistines) which would invalidate their claim to the whole of Israel and therefore should change their political banner to that of Gaza strip.

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 05:08:18 PM »
I think archeology could be the very proof there is no Fakestine. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 05:15:13 PM »
I think archeology could be the very proof there is no Fakestine. 

The only time Palestine even remotely came up was during the false state created by the Romans known as Syria-Palestinia and the British Mandate Of Palestine. Because Israel predates both of these definitions, "Palestinians" have hijacked the identity of the ancient sea people or the Phillistines to claim they are descendants of those people (which would completely invalidate their claim to Jerusalem or the rest of Israel outside of Gaza). People actually believe this claim despite the fact the Phillistines were made up of Greeks and not "Arabs".

It's the same crap the Albanians pull claiming they are the ancient Illyrians when there is not one shred of evidence of that.

While Jews have both a religious claim to the land as well as a tie to the original Israelites and people of the land, not only do we have Tanakh to verify that, but also archaeological evidence and DNA. The Arabs do not have any of this let alone religious scripture (not once is Jerusalem mentioned in the Qu'ran) to justify their claim to the land other than they've lived there for less than 1000 years when Saladins army took over.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 05:21:50 PM by White Israelite »

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 08:35:44 PM »
there is more evidence that the Canninites that were lost to time, were not in fact exterminated, but many converted to Judism. I think this is quite possible, and the idea that Arabs who come from Arabia only after the 8th century AD are related to the people who were there thousands of years before is highly unlikly, but lies are what keeps the left going.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 09:04:49 PM »
What they did in my city is horrible. In 1530 Turks destroyed Orthodox Church and graveyard. Out of material used for building church they made walls for mosque. This mosque was bombed in 1992. and recently muslims pigs came to rebuild it. What was found there? Turks wanted to delete any remains of Christian culture. As you can see from the pictures..

church wall found when workers started to dig..

church pol

grave stone of nobleman borislav lucic, lucic family is coming to excavation sight to light a candle...

monument with old serbian language written..

church remains..

there are many more pictures..
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 11:12:55 PM »
Right, because what they do is take over a country by force, erase all the culture and history of the people there before them, pillage and rape the town and because the father is muslim, the child is muslim automatically by birth. This as a result create a muslim culture and slowly all elements of the original peoples is erased. It's almost impossible to find information in ancient regions of Saudi Arabia or other countries with strict shariah law because they are afraid that it will be shown that they come from the Arabian peninsula.

Some say Arabs are a mixed race (from african and caucasian). I think this is false. I think most Arabs from the north such as Iraq, Syria, Lebanon are only Arab in culture and not ethnically. There is a clear difference in Israelites/Syrians/Lebanese although some traces can be found compared to an Arab from Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, or the UAE. There is a huge difference in the facial features.

The problem is that entire civilizations and peoples have been erased because of the islamic invasions. While some of the peoples may exist, take into account the Berbers, many were forced to convert to Islam although a few exist and admit the dangers.

Theres a good chance a number of Jews were forced to convert as well, but the world has done a pretty good job in an attempt to erase us from the earth.

I get tired of people saying "oh your related to the Arabs", most people don't even know I'm Jewish or an Israelite when they find out. The media has done a great job trying to change our appearance as well.

I wish there was more information on Babylon or 'Mesopotamia, Assyria, etc. but it's impossible due to the political climate. Can you imagine how much evidence is sitting in the west bank and East Jerusalem? Or how about Jericho? None of that can be explored because the Palestinians and the rest of the world won't allow Israel to uncover what lays there.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2009, 08:07:58 AM »
Good post Serb.  Most people, thanks to our history re-writing media and progressive "educational" system, have no conception on the subject of the expansion of Islam.  Because it is never told.  Archeology, so long as it is presented in factually, not "politically", correct terms clarifies historical specificity of the past culture, faith, peoples etc.

Oh, it is fabulous to slam the Christian re: Crusades or the Jewish Imperialism in Judea/Samaria but no word as to how Islam spread from Asia to Spain. 

Some very interesting subjects are Islam's march in to places like the Peloponnese/Greece, Cyprus, Malta, Bulgaria, Montenegro, Macedonia, Serbia/Kosovo, Bosnia, Herzegovina, Albania and of course Turkey itself.

The expansion of Islam into India and Asia is also a hidden subject.... 

Very good post.  Due to media censorship, the West has no idea of the masses of Churches and Synagogues that have been torn down/destroyed or defiled into garbage dumps or Mosques by these Muhammadan parasites.  I think Sancta Sapientia in Istanbul/Constantinople/Byzantium is the most famous forgotten example of Muhammadan defilement.  Good post!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2009, 10:09:38 AM »

Another thing is that archaeology can prove that Arabs were once smart people. They just became retarded AFTER Islam.
Islam makes you retarded.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2009, 11:10:07 AM »
Archeology is dangerous. Given a chance, archeology can throw muslam out of Makha and back to hell.
 ;D
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2009, 12:43:55 PM »
Another thing is that archaeology can prove that Arabs were once smart people. They just became retarded AFTER Islam.
Islam makes you retarded.
I don't know about this in all honesty if one researches the base behind the Kabbah stone in Mecca or Arabian culture. I hope you're not mixing the Arabian culture with that of the Sumerian, Akkadian or Babylonian.  Then again there is much to be said when researching the ancient Sheba in Yemen.  ;-)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.