Poll

Who would you want as the next President?

Sarah Palin
Mike Huckabee
Michelle Bachmann
Barack Obama
other

Author Topic: Palin vs. The Huckster vs. Bachmann (Is that how her name is spelled?)  (Read 2263 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Ok folks let's see who you'd all vote for if you had to do it today and if those were the choices. These 3 names (and Hussein) were the ones mentioned here before so I'll have an "other" option just in case there is another option and you guys will talk about who that is.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Palin vs. The Huckster vs. Bachmann (Is that how her name is spelled?)
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 08:46:37 AM »
I like Sarah.

Offline cynthia

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 10:15:01 AM »
My dream ticket would be Huckabee and Sarah, that is my dream ticket.  Because I know between the two of them Israel and America would be safer.  I have gotten to the point that I could give a monkey's toss about the rest of the world.  Seriously, it seems that humanity has lost its mind today.  Scotland let the terrorist go back to home to waving crowds with flags and much celebration.  Watch him live for years.  What morons.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 11:12:29 AM »
My dream ticket would be Huckabee and Sarah, that is my dream ticket.  Because I know between the two of them Israel and America would be safer.  I have gotten to the point that I could give a monkey's toss about the rest of the world.  Seriously, it seems that humanity has lost its mind today.  Scotland let the terrorist go back to home to waving crowds with flags and much celebration.  Watch him live for years.  What morons.
Cynthia,
if you dream, dream big! I'd love to see a true conservative Duncan Hunter as a president and Mike Huckabee as his VP. Palin is not ready - she'd make a good Secretary of State.  Oh yeah, to top it of - Chaim as a PM.
:fireworks:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 11:20:24 AM »
Hard to say and I won't vote at this time. None are really ideal.

Sarah Palin could have been America's savior, but buckled under the pressure. If she didn't like the heat she was getting as Alaska governor, I don't see how she will be able to handle the attacks she'll get if she is the Republican nominee. She wanted to tell the truth about BHO, but was intimidated by McCain and the rest of the politically-correct GOP establishment. Also, as Chaim has pointed out, she has a few bad positions.

I do not know much about Bachmann but according to Chaim, she is an establishment Republican who is pro big-business and pro-oil.

Huckster has abominable positions on most issues except abortion and Israel, and in the past he made some rather pathetic statements of pity for the Fakestinians, but what he is doing now in touring the territories and hanging out with pioneers is nothing short of amazing. But I don't know if it's just an act to woo the Christian base of the GOP.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 11:24:49 AM »
Hard to say and I won't vote at this time. None are really ideal.

Sarah Palin could have been America's savior, but buckled under the pressure. If she didn't like the heat she was getting as Alaska governor, I don't see how she will be able to handle the attacks she'll get if she is the Republican nominee. She wanted to tell the truth about BHO, but was intimidated by McCain and the rest of the politically-correct GOP establishment. Also, as Chaim has pointed out, she has a few bad positions.

I do not know much about Bachmann but according to Chaim, she is an establishment Republican who is pro big-business and pro-oil.

Huckster has abominable positions on most issues except abortion and Israel, and in the past he made some rather pathetic statements of pity for the Fakestinians, but what he is doing now in touring the territories and hanging out with pioneers is nothing short of amazing. But I don't know if it's just an act to woo the Christian base of the GOP.
We should support Duncan Hunter! You say he has no chance? - JTF is in no position to judge another idealistic and righteous person who fights against the odds! Duncan for 2012!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 11:28:28 AM »
Yes, you are right. DH is the one candidate who would be great across the board.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 12:35:34 PM »
Sarah Palin.      I'm very confident in her leadership skills.     I was thrilled to see Sarah Palin speak her mind about the evils of Obamacare.     That took guts in an enviroment of political correctness and a media that consistently attacks Sarah Palin and her family.

While I understand why some people who I greatly respect  ( including Bonesfan ) have concerns about Sarah Palin's decision to step down as Governor of Alaska,      I'm of the opinion she was in an impossible situation.        The way the law in Alaska is written,    ethics charges against the Governor can easily be brought up,    even though they have little merit.    Each time Sarah Palin was charged,    she was cleared.    Yet despite this,    it made it very difficult for Sarah Palin to serve the people of Alaska.      The amount of lost monetary and time resources because of the bogus ethics charges was proving costly not only to Sarah Palin and her family but the State of Alaska.     I think she displayed courage by making the difficult decision in stepping down as Governor.

Unless proven otherwise,    I believe that some of the positions of concern that Sarah Palin took during the 2008 Presidential Campaign were the positions of John McCain and his campaign.       Including the so called 2 state solution comment in the Vice Presidential Debate with Joe Biden and the illegal immigrant position that is VERY much along the lines of how John McCain thinks   (  McCain- Kennedy proposed legislation.   )       

When Sarah Palin isn't handcuffed,   she seems to display the qualities of a true Conservative.   

I'm very inspired that Sarah Palin was willing to give birth to a Down Syndrome baby in her 40's,   despite her responsibilities as Governor of Alaska.       This is the definition of being Pro Life!

Interestingly,    Chabad of Anchorage had very favorable comments about Sarah Palin last summer:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2071815/posts

Sarah Palin's relationship with Chabad continued this past winter after the tragedy in India:

http://jewsforpalin2012.blogspot.com/2009/01/sara-palin-attends-chabad.html

Sarah Palin's Pentecostal foundation and her past statements and support for Israel    (  and against the evils of Iran )  provides confidence that she's on Israel's side.               
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 12:46:26 PM »
I do not doubt that she is pro-Israel, and that she doesn't really know what "two states" is, but she should have known better.

In any case, my mind is not made up. If Huckabee is for real though in his current pro-Israel gestures, it will be hard for me not to support him, as horrible as he is on almost everything else.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 01:23:20 PM »
As much as I believe that the media and liberals in general portrayal of Sarah Palin's knowledge and intelligence is much lower than it is in reality,     in the case of the situation with Israel,   the Fakeastians,  and its " neighbors",     Sarah Palin clearly doesn't have Mike Huckabee's knowledge and understanding of the situation.     That's understandable considering Huckabee is a Southern Baptist minister and has been to Israel 10 times.     Having said that,    I believe that Sarah Palin has a high level of intelligence and work ethic and will be much better equipped to handle the same type of question if it comes up in the future.

Regarding the question in the debate,   the following is the answers of both Sarah Palin and Joe Biden.      While I still believe that Sarah Palin was following the script of John McCain and his staff,     I'm confident that she truly wants the U.S. Embassy in Israel to be in Jerusalem:

As for Mike Huckabee,    while I believe his gestures about Israel are from his heart,       my concern would be how he handles pressure from those who want Israel to make concessions.        Huckabee's religious background offers hope that he will be more firm regarding his Pro-Israel stance than he has been on other issues.       But the part of Huckabee that often is kind to the cruel, is a concern.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 01:58:03 PM »
Bachmann is not running for President. You should have included Romney in the poll since he will raise the most money and probably win.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 02:00:02 PM »
Bachmann is not running for President. You should have included Romney in the poll since he will raise the most money and probably win.

I hope not.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 02:00:10 PM »
Duncan Hunter has no chance. His name is not even being mentioned in the California's Governor's race anymore. If he does not even appear on the radar in his home state then he has no ability to raise money and thus no chance.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 02:03:02 PM »
I think I'm done with Sarah.  I don't want another president who say's stupid stuff like I can see Russia from my house like we have had with Obongo so far.  Also she proposes a two state solution for biblical Israel. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »
I think I'm done with Sarah.  I don't want another president who say's stupid stuff like I can see Russia from my house like we have had with Obongo so far.  Also she proposes a two state solution for biblical Israel. 

Liberals changed Sarah Palin's actual quote.      Which isn't surprising at all.         We saw an even more pronounced example of this with the "  Peace Now "   liberals,   regarding the fake arrest photo of Chaim.

Sarah Palin's comment was as follows:

"They're our next-door neighbors, and you can actually see Russia from land here in Alaska".

What Sarah Palin mentioned is 100 % correct.       One can see Russian land from part of Alaska.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 02:39:59 PM »
Huckabee first, then Romney, if Huckabee runs.  I would only vote for Palin if she ran against Obama.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 04:35:19 PM by RanterMaximus »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 03:44:37 PM »
Come on, that's really cold. Sarah is way better than Willard Romney.

(I don't have quite the same awful opinion of Romney that others do here, but it is undeniable that he has a checkered past.)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 04:49:43 PM »
Come on, that's really cold. Sarah is way better than Willard Romney.

(I don't have quite the same awful opinion of Romney that others do here, but it is undeniable that he has a checkered past.)

Romney is not perfect, but he is electable.  He has that presidential look. 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 04:56:29 PM »
Duncan Hunter has no chance. His name is not even being mentioned in the California's Governor's race anymore. If he does not even appear on the radar in his home state then he has no ability to raise money and thus no chance.

We should support the most conservative candidate. If Duncan decides to run, we should support him. If he drops out, we shift one notch to the left. The question was about a dream ticket and Duncan Hunter is much more preferable than any of these candidates. Are we on the radar screen?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 03:14:24 AM »
15 votes and we have how many members on the forum? lol

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 07:35:44 AM »

Bachmann has allowed WND to say that she is considering the Presidency.
Palin is a quiter, and she cant handle attacks.
Bachmann would be good for VP, she is tough as nails, and sorry, she could win in a debate against Palin in a HEARTBEAT, Palin is no leader, leaders dont quit.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 08:03:26 AM »
Huckabee and Hunter in 2012!
   Palin has too many weak fronts... she does not display enough gusto to manage them all. Palin is an easy target with her family situation being so pubic, she can not defend herself all the time. She should have quit a long time ago!