Author Topic: Hal Turner supposed White Supremacist was working for F.B.I. as Provocateur  (Read 530 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Anyone who ever listened to this clown would know right off he was a fake

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/198516.php   

FBI's "right-wing hate blogger" agent provocateur exposed?

Drudge has this AP article linked this morning, but it is worthy of special attention:

A New Jersey blogger facing charges in two states for allegedly making threats against lawmakers and judges was trained by the FBI on how to be deliberately provocative, his attorney said Tuesday.

Hal Turner worked for the FBI from 2002 to 2007 as an "agent provocateur" and was taught by the agency "what he could say that wouldn't be crossing the line," defense attorney Michael Orozco said.

"His job was basically to publish information which would cause other parties to act in a manner which would lead to their arrest," Orozco said.

Prosecutors have acknowledged that Turner was an informant who spied on radical right-wing organizations, but the defense has said Turner was not working for the FBI when he allegedly made threats against Connecticut legislators and wrote that three federal judges in Illinois deserved to die.

"But if you compare anything that he did say when he was operating, there was no difference. No difference whatsoever," Orozco said.

In light of the recent "rise of right-wing hate" meme, this revelation if confirmed is troubling in many ways. Judicial Watch or some other organization should find out more and do a massive FOIA on this FBI agent provocateur effort.

UPDATE by Rusty: Again, I know I'm out of step with readers here, but I don't see the problem.

A) There is such a thing as a radical right wing organization. Or have we forgotten our nation's home grown terrorists in the Ku Klux Klan? The so-called meme was largely accurate in predicting an uptick in extremism from the the far-right.

B) You'll notice that the person who labels Turner an "agent provocateur" is Turner's lawyer. In other words, his lawyer is going to try to make it seem like Turner's death threats were done at the behest of the FBI. A silly but all too common defense tactic -- paint a story of a vast government conspiracy to entrap innocents through the use of third parties.

C) The right-wing terrorism meme came out this year, after Turner had been arrested. The two are not connected.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 01:49:13 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
I've actually debated this bum both on air, when he had his show, and also via email.  It is obvious that some of his arguments hold water but others are just illogical hate based on pure ignorance.  Best regards MZ
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.