Author Topic: Revava Head Files A Formal Complaint Against Yekutiel Ben Yaakov  (Read 12124 times)

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer

Offline HEBREWHONOR

• Junior JTFer
Re: Revava Head Files A Formal Complaint Against Yekutiel Ben Yaakov
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 10:48:07 PM »
yaakov .i meant i was at jtf hebrew forum

What was your name there?

Since you were there, you can see that JTF is the only Kahanist movement with a real Hebrew speaking movement in Israel.

my nickname there is Hebraic , i like what jtf do in their israeli site , yashar koach

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 11:16:20 PM »
The continued effort by certain people to defend the traitor and informer Irv Rubin is so disgusting that it is beneath contempt.

Rubin's called for the MURDER of Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard on national television in front of 30 million Americans. Rubin incited tens of millions of Americans against this noble Jew who sacrificed everything for Israel's survival. That act of treason was UNFORGIVABLE.

Rubin's later claim of regret was completely insincere, and was solely motivated by the knowledge that among right-wing Jews who support the concept of JDL, Rubin would never get any more support unless he pretended to be sorry for his criminal act of betrayal.

Rubin was a serial traitor who also said on the Geraldo Rivera show that Victor Vancier (Chaim Ben Pesach) is a terrorist who belongs in prison. Rubin publicly condemned every single heroic action which Chaim and the REAL JDL carried out to liberate Soviet Jews.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 11:49:27 PM »
What a disgrace! I hope that Yekutiel prevails in court against this evil traitor HaIvri.

BUT I CAN'T RESIST SAYING: WE TOLD YOU SO, YEKUTIEL. YOU INSISTED THAT HAIVRI AND REVAVA ARE "GOOD JEWS" AND YOU INSISTED THAT THEY ARE NOT INFORMERS OR TRAITORS WHEN CHAIM SAID ON "ASK JTF" THAT THEY ARE INFORMERS AND TRAITORS. HAVE YOU LEARNED YOUR LESSON, YEKUTIEL? WILL YOU ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG ALL OF THESE YEARS, AND THAT CHAIM AND JTF WERE RIGHT?

AND NOW IS THE TIME TO DO SOME SOUL-SEARCHING, YEKUTIEL. YOU HAVE REPEATEDLY PRAISED THE TRAITOR INFORMER IRV RUBIN, AND YOU ONCE EVEN GAVE HIM A PUBLIC AWARD AT ONE OF YOUR FUNDRAISING DINNERS! RUBIN SAID ON NATIONAL TELEVISION BEFORE 30 MILLION AMERICANS THAT THE HERO JONATHAN POLLARD DESERVES THE DEATH PENALTY. AND WHAT ABOUT THE TRAITORS OF BNEI ELIM WHO WORKED WITH AND DEFENDED RUBIN? THE LEADERS OF BNEI ELIM CAME ON THE JTF FORUM LAST SUMMER AND OPENLY SAID THAT CHAIM BEN PESACH IS A TERRORIST WHO BELONGS IN PRISON. TO CALL FOR THE IMPRISONMENT OF A JEW WHO FOUGHT TO SAVE SOVIET JEWRY IS NOT INFORMING?

Once again, I very much hope that Yekutiel beats HaIvri in court, and I hope that HaIvri and Revava are fully exposed for what they are: cowardly, filthy traitor snitches.

And one more thing: IN YOUR HEART, YOU KNOW WE'RE RIGHT, AND IN YOUR GUTS, YOU KNOW THEY'RE NUTS!

BTW, I don't think Chaim knows about this. I hope someone will ask him about it on this week's broadcast.

JSullivan, Irv Rubin APOLOGIZED. Why cant JTf forgive the man who died a martyr for jews? The answer is because Chaim wanted the leadership of JDL and he didnt get it because of Irv. I usually agree with you guys but not on this subject. Cant a man do teshuvah (forgiveness)?? ???

Dominater, your deliberate lies are getting on my nerves:

1. No JDL chapter outside of LA supported the informer Irv Rubin. Chaim Ben Pesach was recognized as the JDL National Chairman by every chapter in the country. It's obvious that YOU would have preferred Rubin over Chaim. YOU would have preferred if there had NOT been the historic campaign to free Soviet Jews which Chaim led and which Rubin treacherously condemned over and over again; YOU would have preferred a "leader" who called for the murder of Pollard on national television; YOU would have preferred a low thief like Rubin who put full page ads in the Jewish Press for the "Victor Vancier Legal Defense Fund" when Chaim was in prison, raised tens of thousands of dollars and then kept every penny for himself; YOU would have preferred a "leader" like Rubin who told the Village Voice that "if Rabbi Kahane dropped dead, I would not sit shiva"; and I could go on and on.

2. Rubin never accomplished ANYTHING for the Jewish people during all the years when he pretended to be a JDL leader. Everything which he did was a Chillul HaShem. Rubin went on national television on Yom Kippur to sit next to the Nazi Tom Metzger. Even Metzger said to Rubin, "Tonight is Yom Kippur. Why aren't you in the temple praying?" Rubin told Metzger that the JDL supported open borders because of what it says on the Statue of Liberty, "Give me your tired and your poor...." Metzger the Nazi certainly gained many new supporters that evening thanks to Rubin the traitor.

3. Rubin did NOT die as a "martyr". He committed suicide. He did so in front of witnesses. On the other hand, his best friend and codefendant Earl Krugel was indeed killed by a Nazi in a different prison. That also was no loss. LOOK UP KRUGEL'S CASE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT KRUGEL AGREED TO SNITCH FOR THE FBI IN EXCHANGE FOR A LESSER SENTENCE. JUST GOOGLE THE NEWS ARTICLES IN LA ABOUT KRUGEL'S SENTENCING AND HIS SUBSEQUENT MURDER IN PRISON.

On this forum, we HATE informers and rats. Get used to it, "Dominater", if you want to post here.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2007, 11:54:16 PM by jsullivan »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2007, 06:11:56 PM »
Dominater (also known as BK) enjoys dominating the anuses of camels and Negev rams.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2007, 09:43:26 PM »
Dominater (also known as BK) enjoys dominating the anuses of camels and Negev rams.
Ur a sick person. G-d will punich you accordingly.

ihkili18

« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2007, 11:11:19 PM »
Just ban this moron, he serves no purpose over here and nothing positive will be accomplished by his presence. It's bad enough when the traitor Israeli government pulls off this shtick but that we don't have control over. Over here the moderators can ban him and they should. On this forum we all enjoy reading messages in the spirit of Chaim Ben Pesach not of Ariel Sharon or David Haivri.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2007, 11:23:54 PM »
You want me banned or Dominater?  ???

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2007, 11:26:32 PM »
And you are a StørmFrønt Aryan Nazi who will burn in hell. Odin isn't gonna punish (not "punich", dumbarse) me at all, because he doesn't exist, idiot.

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2007, 02:32:23 AM »
And you are a StørmFrønt Aryan Nazi who will burn in hell. Odin isn't gonna punish (not "punich", dumbarse) me at all, because he doesn't exist, idiot.
Typo. ::)