Author Topic: Teen Fears For Her Life After Converting From Family’s Faith  (Read 2859 times)

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
From the area where I live. I originally saw the story on FOX. They are showing a picture of her all happy in normal clothes and then her crying in a burka.

Teen Fears For Her Life After Converting From Family’s Faith
[/u][/i]

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 5:59:04 AM

"ORLANDO - An Ohio runaway teenager, Christianity and the Muslim religion met head-on Monday during a custody dispute in an Orlando courtroom.

The girl, 17-year-old Rifqa Bary, recently converted from her family's faith to Christianity and she is worried about her family's reaction to her change in faith.

"She says her life is in danger and she could be killed in an honor killing," Rosa Gonzalez, the teen's lawyer, said after the hearing. "Unfortunately it happens every day in the U.S." 

The young woman has been staying with an Orlando family she met through a prayer group on Facebook for several weeks.

The teen had been staying with Beverly Lorenz and her husband, pastors of the newly launched Global Revolution Church in Orlando. Bary is now in the custody of the Department of Children And Families.

Lorenz said the teen hitchhiked to a Greyhound station in Ohio, and then took a bus to Orlando.

The girl asked Lorenz if she could come to her house. Even though she barely knew the girl, Lorenz said it was OK.

The teen, a non-citizen, told Lorenz she was fearful that her father would send her to Sri Lanka.

After the girl arrived in Orlando, Lorenz said they called an abuse hotline and started calling lawyers, asking what they should do.

Another hearing is scheduled on Friday. However, DCF officials say it a matter to be decided by Ohio authorities."

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/8/10/muslim_faith_christianity_clash_in_orlando_courtroom.html?refresh=1

G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Teen Fears For Her Life After Converting From Family’s Faith
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 02:14:51 PM »
Muzzies who kill there families because they converted, don't belong in this country. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 02:35:25 PM »
Agree!

Many pictures of the beautiful young lady and her not so beautiful family were shown on TV and they look like they are Indian. Therefore, they probably would say they are Pakistani but as JTF knows there is no such thing.

We have decent courts down south no thanks to that animal Crist. He has appointed so many affirmative action animals and actually refused to appoint the next judge unless he / she was BLACK! Florida's Judicial Nominating Committee actually refused to give him a black and said "there are no qualified blacks we know of to be a judge" and it's a big controversy right now. That's why acorn is trying to import blacks into Florida and bring em in from Haiti; they want to change the demographics. There is a struggle between 3rd and 4th generation white Florida Crackers and black immigrants. Our constitution still says one that is not a citizen of the US has no property rights, though the US Const. negates this; we just won't take it out, as the last ballot initiative last Nov. 4th proved!

But anyway, I think the courts WILL NOT give the girl back to her terrorist parents.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 06:38:35 PM »
Agree!

Many pictures of the beautiful young lady and her not so beautiful family were shown on TV and they look like they are Indian. Therefore, they probably would say they are Pakistani but as JTF knows there is no such thing.

We have decent courts down south no thanks to that animal Crist. He has appointed so many affirmative action animals and actually refused to appoint the next judge unless he / she was BLACK! Florida's Judicial Nominating Committee actually refused to give him a black and said "there are no qualified blacks we know of to be a judge" and it's a big controversy right now. That's why acorn is trying to import blacks into Florida and bring em in from Haiti; they want to change the demographics. There is a struggle between 3rd and 4th generation white Florida Crackers and black immigrants. Our constitution still says one that is not a citizen of the US has no property rights, though the US Const. negates this; we just won't take it out, as the last ballot initiative last Nov. 4th proved!

But anyway, I think the courts WILL NOT give the girl back to her terrorist parents.

Crist just sounds like another John McCain Lindsey Graham rhino republican. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2009, 08:21:55 PM »
Last I heard the Judge granted her a stay with the family who took her in. You should have seen the look on her fathers face.

I was very happy for that ruling, I think the Judge has saved the life of this 17 year old girl.

Shalom - Dox   

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2009, 08:30:15 PM »
The girl made me think of a forum member we had a while back called Sarah. Her story and this girls sounded very much the same. She had to leave the forum because her family found out she was a JTF member.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2009, 08:49:52 PM »
Elizabeth,

You are right.
The judge did grant a stay for this girl.
And, yes, he may very well have saved her life.
I hope that girl can find her true path in peace.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2009, 08:53:03 PM »
Elizabeth,

You are right.
The judge did grant a stay for this girl.
And, yes, he may very well have saved her life.
I hope that girl can find her true path in peace.

ag337, this was good news.  You are just as happy as I am for this poor girl.

I think the Judge took into consideration the recent honor killings done here in the United States by muslims fathers.

It's about time people started taking a second look at islam.

Shalom & G-d Bless

Dox

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 09:05:42 PM »
Elizabeth,
Yes, I hope that the reason he ruled on the stay for her is that he took into consideration the rising number of "honor killings" that have occurred in the U.S.A..

For a quick moment, last week, I was really under the impression that this girl was going to be returned to her family.
And, ultimately, leading to her premature demise at the hands of her "family".

I am very glad that she will not be returning to her family.
Let's hope that it stays that way.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2009, 09:17:49 PM »
Her age is on her side. Although it's not really surprising (to me) that the FLA judge made the ruling he (or she?) did, if she was younger other courts from different jurisdictions would be able to change the future outcome of her fate. As most of you know, left wing judges are in large supply and love to cater to Muslim Nazi Terrorists to show "equity" and "compassion." The FLA judge will probably emancipate her since she is 17. Since the story was in the news she probably will have people to stay with even if they try to send her back.