Author Topic: GREAT post by Chaim  (Read 2021 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
GREAT post by Chaim
« on: August 19, 2009, 11:23:59 PM »
Quote from: Chaim Ben Pesach
Mel Gibson is a typical "religious" Nazi - a drunkard, an adulterer, a liar and a cheat who subconsciously hates G-d for making him feel guilty about his atrocious behavior. Gibson can't admit to himself that he hates G-d, so he embraces a "religion" that attacks G-d's people. His Nazi anti-Semitism is his outlet for his hatred of G-d's laws and morals. Gibson tries to scapegoat and blame the Jews for his own immorality, disloyalty and wickedness.

Gibson's films are an abomination. I predict that he will die a miserable death. And then he will join all of history's other "religious" Jew-haters in the fires of hell - the Crusaders who cut babies out of pregnant Jewish women's stomachs, the Inquisitionists who burned Jewish children alive on the stake calling them "Christ killers", the priests and nuns who kidnapped thousands of Jewish children from their parents to baptize them and raise them as Christians, the pogromists who set fire to the beards of rabbis while singing "Christ We Adore Thee", until the climax was reached with the ovens and the gas chambers of the holocaust where church services were held in Auschwitz every Sunday for the Nazi death camp guards who were murdering millions under a sign at the Auschwitz chapel which said "Our Fuhrer Adolf Hitler is Jesus' messenger to the Jews".

This might give our members some idea as to why Jews did not like Gibson's film.

I think this is a good place to close this thread.
Chaim, I'm not trying to get around your locking of the thread--I just wanted to express how great I think your concluding post was and how you got to the heart of what causes anti-Semitism all over. Mel Gibson (ys"vz--let us all pray he dies of brain cancer) is a hideous, disgusting putz who, barring repentance (unless G-d has locked his heart irrevocably into sin like Pharaoh) is clearly bound for the worst lake of fire in Gehenom. All of the "religious" anti-Semites of the world--including Muslims--are all debased, amoral, jealous, lecherous, resentful scum (just like schvartzes) who hate Jews because they are jealous of them and cannot stand the fact that they stand for truth, decency, and righteousness, and already having these views, then went about thinking up a divine justification for their murderous hate.

I think this post will help a lot of us, both Jew and Gentile, understand what is really behind Jew-hatred.

Bonesfan

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: GREAT post by Chaim
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 11:32:42 PM »
I too think Chaims post was brilliant. Gibson y''s should suffer much and wither till he suffocates. There is an opportunity for forgiveness, for the Jews, during the 10 days of repentence {between Rosh Hashannah and Yom Kippur}. If he wants forgiveness he must regret his actions, ask forgiveness from those he wronged, and when in a similar circumstance must not engage in the sinful behaviors.

I surely doubt that glibson is repentant in any way.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 11:56:08 PM »
If he wants forgiveness he must regret his actions, ask forgiveness from those he wronged, and when in a similar circumstance must not engage in the sinful behaviors.
Yes. Christians believe that anybody can repent and be completely forgiven, although they have to really mean it (i.e. it can't be just a simple statement or deathbed profession).

I surely doubt that glibson is repentant in any way.
Agreed. I also doubt that his schvartze equivalent, the negro Nazi Michael Vick (ys"vz) is repentant either.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 12:02:47 AM »
That post should be printed out and framed. Chaim is indeed a true scholar. May all of the Jew haters die a painful death!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 12:11:05 AM »
That post should be printed out and framed. Chaim is indeed a true scholar.
Amen a thousand times over to that.  :)

May all of the Jew haters die a painful death!
Amen to that also, although the unfortunate truth is that Jews today are strong and powerful enough to bring a horrible death to all the Jew-haters, but don't do so because they are politically-correct, squeamish, and afraid of what everybody thinks.  :'(

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 12:11:19 AM »
That post should be printed out and framed. Chaim is indeed a true scholar. May all of the Jew haters die a painful death!

Chaim is mamish a teacher, philosopher, psychologist, historian, and writer. I learn something new from him every time he posts or speaks. He is a remarkably well-read individual who seems to know EVERYTHING. On top of that, he is a tzaddik who has created numerous malachim with all the mitzvos he has done. Only a special and brilliant human being can consistently post such eloquent pieces of literature, day in, day out and have an abundance of knowledge that is truly on a different wave-length altogether. Love him or hate him, there is no denying the fact he has an unbelievable kop on his shoulders.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 11:22:52 AM »

Chaim is mamish a teacher, philosopher, psychologist, historian, and writer. I learn something new from him every time he posts or speaks. He is a remarkably well-read individual who seems to know EVERYTHING. On top of that, he is a tzaddik who has created numerous malachim with all the mitzvos he has done. Only a special and brilliant human being can consistently post such eloquent pieces of literature, day in, day out and have an abundance of knowledge that is truly on a different wave-length altogether. Love him or hate him, there is no denying the fact he has an unbelievable kop on his shoulders.
I agree - what a concise, logical and brilliant post! Chaim, I think the benefit of being a pupil of HaRav Kahane really blessed you with some of our great rabbi's brilliance! G-d bless you! :clap:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 12:44:24 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 12:03:42 PM »
Great post. Mel Gibson is an idiot.

the negro Nazi Michael Vick (ys"vz) is repentant either.

Why does everybody on this forum call somebody who they hate a "Nazi"? Michael Vick isn't a Nazi. You can't be a black Nazi unless you're a self-hating black. And what did Michael Vick do wrong?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »
Great post. Mel Gibson is an idiot.

the negro Nazi Michael Vick (ys"vz) is repentant either.

Why does everybody on this forum call somebody who they hate a "Nazi"? Michael Vick isn't a Nazi. You can't be a black Nazi unless you're a self-hating black. And what did Michael Vick do wrong?

Michael Vick is a vicious beast who was involved in the blood sport of dogfighting.

Gibson is the sort of person who would love to see a 2nd Holocaust.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 12:27:14 PM »
Surely you are kidding here.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 12:32:26 PM »
I am really glad I never went to see that movie, I listened to that still, small voice and I never went, now I know why!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 02:36:01 PM »
The name of Gibbon combined together with the name of movie creates a mal-intention that no right person may like to feel. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »
I don't understand Syyuge.