Author Topic: How do I reply to this?  (Read 1175 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
How do I reply to this?
« on: August 20, 2009, 05:59:28 PM »
How do I reply to this? I got it via youtube on my email from some guy called deathtooojews321.
Sorry it's very very. Btw I don't know who this guy is.

It seems that before I launch into this letter, I should tell you that Mr. Chaim Ben Pesach is a tremendous deadweight on our will and morale. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care—a large enough number to bring strength to our families, power to our nation, and health to our cities. His sadism movement appears to be growing in number. I pray that this is analogous to the flare-up of a candle just before extinction yet I keep reminding myself that our national media is controlled by disreputable rotters. That's why you probably haven't heard that Mr. Pesach's foot soldiers are too lazy to suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate. They just want to sit back, fasten their mouths on the public teats, and casually forget that Mr. Pesach justifies his stupid jokes with fallacious logical arguments based on argumentum ad baculum. In case you're unfamiliar with the term, it means that if we don't accept Mr. Pesach's claim that unfounded attacks on character, loads of hyperbole, and fallacious information are the best way to make a point then he will rescue opportunism from the rubbish heap of history, dust it off, slap on a coat of cheap sophistry, and market it as new and improved.
Any meaningful analysis of the situation must allow for the fact that Mr. Pesach should think about how his [censored]-and-bull stories lead unholy soi-disant do-gooders to destroy our youths' ability to relax, reflect, study, and meditate. If Mr. Pesach doesn't want to think that hard, perhaps he should just keep quiet. His claim of fairness is demonstrably false. And while we're on the subject, even without making an ethical argument against voyeurism, I can show that he has an agenda—a political, social, and cultural agenda. Well, that's a bit too general of a statement to have much meaning, I'm afraid. So let me instead explain my point as follows: He has spent untold hours trying to lead us, lemminglike, over the precipice of self-destruction. During that time, did it ever once occur to him that whenever he finds himself confronted by the law, he insists it needs reforming? The complete answer to that question is a long, sad story. I've answered parts of that question in several of my previous letters, and I'll answer other parts in future ones. For now, I'll just say that his statements such as "You and I are morally inferior to capricious gits" indicate that we're not all looking at the same set of facts. Fortunately, these facts are easily verifiable with a trip to the library by any open and honest individual.
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but every time Mr. Pesach tells his representatives that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless receptacles of unsubstantiated information, which they accept without question. The essential point, however, is the following: Sometime in the future he will support those for whom hatred has become a way of life. Fortunately, that hasn't happened...yet. But it will unquestionably happen if we don't mention a bit about dictatorial usurers such as Mr. Pesach.
The impact of Mr. Pesach's presumptuous, shambolic modes of thought is exactly that predicted by the Book of Revelation. Evil will preside over the land. Injustice will triumph over justice, chaos over order, futility over purpose, superstition over reason, and lies over truth. Only when humanity experiences this Hell on Earth will it fully appreciate that there's a chance that Mr. Pesach will shake belief in all existing institutions through the systematic perversion of both contemporary and historical facts before long. Well, that's extremely speculative but it is clear today that if we don't remove the Chaim Ben Pesach threat now, it will bite us in our backside by the end of the decade. Although Mr. Pesach would rather I discuss the personality flaws of unwed, pregnant teenagers, it's a pity that two thousand years after Christ, the voices of crude vagabonds like him can still be heard, worse still that they're listened to, and worst of all that anyone believes them.
To those virulent hippies who think that Mr. Pesach knows 100% of everything 100% of the time, know this: We can never return to the past. And if we are ever to move forward to the future, we have to make the world safe for democracy. You know what we'd have if everybody wanted to advocate measures that others criticize for being excessively homophobic? Total chaos. You'd think I'd be pretty well inured by now to the lunacies of his ventures, but I have to say that he somehow manages to get away with spreading lies (his polity is looking out for our interests), distortions ("the truth", "the whole truth", and "nothing but the truth" are three different things), and misplaced idealism (his vices are the only true virtues). However, when I try to respond in kind, I get censored faster than you can say "microcrystallography".
Although we can occasionally tie the retailers of scurrilous new claims to older fabrications, there is unfortunately no shortage of new rumor. Mr. Pesach asserts that he can succeed without trying. That assertion is not only untrue but a conscious lie. He proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never redefine success and obscure failure. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. What Mr. Pesach fails to mention in his long-term goals is actually quite telling. For example, did you know that Mr. Pesach wants to incite racial hatred? Or that his childish "Mine! Mine! Mine! Now! Now! Now!" attitude makes me think that maybe to ignore this issue is to produce nothing but filth?
All in all, we must remove our chains and move towards the light. (In case you didn't understand that analogy, the chains symbolize Mr. Pesach's wily invectives and the light represents the goal of getting all of us to make an impartial and well-informed evaluation of the advantages and disadvantages of his paroxysms.) I find that I am embarrassed. Embarrassed that some people just don't realize that Mr. Pesach has already begun preventing me from sleeping soundly at night. I wish I were joking but I'm not. What's more, we must surely build a better world, a cleaner world, a safer world, and a saner world. Does that sound extremist? Is it too peremptory for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way but that's life.
In a previous letter, I announced my intention to proscribe Mr. Pesach and his toadies as the most dangerous enemies of the people. Naturally, this announcement caused Mr. Pesach to mutter abuses befitting his education. Incidents like that truly demonstrate how if everyone does his own, small part, together we can shine a light on his efforts to introduce a zeitgeist of solecism to our society. Having already explained that misoneism is rapidly becoming the rule of the day, let me now state that I must ask that his adulators do something good for others. I know they'll never do that so here's an alternate proposal: They should, at the very least, back off and quit trying to label everyone Mr. Pesach doesn't like as a racist, sexist, fascist, communist, or some equally terrible "-ist".
Mr. Pesach wonders why everyone hates him. Apparently, he never stopped to think that maybe it's because he should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory. I am not mistaken when I say that because of his obsession with militarism, I frequently talk about how Mr. Pesach's companions always show a streak of cruelty that enables them to find pleasure in their destructiveness. I would drop the subject except that his homilies are uniformly riddled by an unbelievable degree of ignorance. That's pretty transparent. What's not so transparent is the answer to the following question: What happened to his common sense? A clue might be that he promises his cultists that as soon as he's finished stirring up trouble, they'll all become rich beyond their wildest dreams. There's an obvious analogy here to the way that vultures eat a cadaver and from its rottenness insects and worms suck their food. The point is that as soon as Mr. Pesach found the resources to do so he lost no time in turning the trickle of authoritarianism into a tidal wave. The inevitable followed: Petty knee-biters started to publish blatantly ornery rhetoric as "education" for children to learn in school. The scariest part of all of this is that small minds are little troubled by this. I'll go further: Questionable statistics, pseudoscientific studies, and biased reports usher in the rule of the Antichrist and the apocalyptic end times. Excuse me; that's not entirely correct. What I meant to say is that Mr. Pesach once said that his codices provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard him say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that there isn't a man, woman, or child alive today who thinks that jujuism resonates with the body's natural alpha waves, so let's toss out that ridiculous argument of Mr. Pesach's from the get-go.
Mr. Pesach uses obscure words like "subjectivoidealistic" and "nondenominationalism" to conceal his agenda to foment pernicious forms of political tyranny. I find that having to process phrases with long words like those makes me feel hoodwinked, inferior, definitely frustrated, and angry. That's why I strive for utmost clarity whenever I explain to others that Mr. Pesach writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that he constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to his readers to analyze them. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that Mr. Pesach is secretly saying that I myself should just have an identity crisis. But I digress. His behavior might be different if he were told that a real fight against salacious ruffianism can be undertaken only if a basic change in social conditions makes it possible to solve the problems that are important to most people. Of course, as far as Mr. Pesach's concerned, this fact will fall into the category of, "My mind is made up; don't confuse me with the facts." That's why I'm telling you that if he were to use more accessible language then a larger number of people would be able to understand what he's saying. The downside for Mr. Pesach, of course, is that a larger number of people would also understand that it's his belief that my letters demonstrate a desire to pamper tasteless, reprehensible analphabetics. I can't understand how anyone could go from anything I ever wrote to such a bestial idea. In fact, my letters generally make the diametrically opposite claim, that Mr. Pesach's obtrusive past resonates in his current newsgroup postings. (The merits of Mr. Pesach's maneuvers won't be discussed here because they lack merit.) I hope I haven't bored you by writing an entire letter about Mr. Chaim Ben Pesach. Still, this letter was the best way to explain to you that as a dynamic historical current, interventionism has taken many different forms and has evolved dramatically in some ways.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: How do I reply to this?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 06:32:33 PM »
Press the delete button and forget the nut ever sent it. What sort of manic animal writes an email like that and expects to be taken seriously. I had to force myself to keep reading that  cr-p. Talk about being long winded ???
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 06:34:42 PM »
I say who cares what this puke thinks. It is obvious he/she/it doesn't know what they are talking about.

Chaim has stayed focused on the issues which are important to the Jewish community... He is concerned with establishing a Jewish nation which can be secure against the muslim destroyers.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 06:41:12 PM »
Along time ago I posted something on a Zionist news video that made fun of Frank Weltner, then someone wrote on my youtube account wall "kike".
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 07:29:42 PM »
Anyone calling himself deathtojews is in no position to lecture us about cruelty or hatred. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »
Obviously Mr. DeathtoJews has no job, friends, hobbies, or reason for living.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »
Im not gonna bother reading what this piece of garbage wrote its the same typical garbage

Don't reply to him seriously just reply to him in a very "racist" and immature way he doesn't deserve a serious respond

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 09:21:06 PM »
Anyone called "deathtoJews" deserves to be ......    Fill in the blank, you know what I'm sayin.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 11:29:30 PM »
Anyone called "deathtoJews" deserves to be ......    Fill in the blank, you know what I'm sayin.

I'm with you!  The guy who wrote this pathetic, giant, cry-baby  letter, must have the most boring life.  I'm sure he  never goes anywhere except to the toilet, where he wrote this letter.    His only satisfaction in life,  and I mean only satisfaction, is writing mile-long, retarded  letters to Jews or righteous Christians who side with righteous Jews. 

You just know he's fat, bald, poor, or unemployed, ( or some combination of these) and one unhappy son of a.......

Mail this to him

Moshe92

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 11:37:39 PM »
Wow. That guy has a really snobby writing style. Just ignore him.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 12:54:33 AM »

I'm with you!  The guy who wrote this pathetic, giant, cry-baby  letter, must have the most boring life.  I'm sure he  never goes anywhere except to the toilet, where he wrote this letter.    His only satisfaction in life,  and I mean only satisfaction, is writing mile-long, retarded  letters to Jews or righteous Christians who side with righteous Jews. 

You just know he's fat, bald, poor, or unemployed, ( or some combination of these) and one unhappy son of a.......

Mail this to him

Ok guys, I forced myself to read two paragraphs. It is a very impressive writing style. This nazi faggot, obviously, did not write it, moreover, it was not written about Chaim at all! This idiot simply copied and pasted "Mr. Pesach" to fill-in the <NAME> field in someone else's text on an altogether foreign matter. This article, in accordance with its "style", has as little pertinence to the matter at hand, i.e.  Chaim's ideology, as it does to Obama or Michael Savage. This no goodnik double digit IQ nazi vermin simply used someone's text to smear a reprobate rant on Chaim and us all. It is very similar in substance and style to "Chaim was a convicted pedophile" defamation from similar garbage creatures.

Here is the proof
"... but every time Mr. Pesach tells his representatives that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless... "
Huh? Come again?!  :D

But even if you assert that this piece of garbage was written specifically against Chaim, which I don't accept - just read it, it is completely void of substance, masquerading this emptiness (or vacuity as original author would put it  ;D ) by a artificial haughtiness of the language. How does one respond to an insane rant?  - :P   
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 01:08:50 AM »

Mail this to him

Ok guys, I forced myself to read two paragraphs. It is a very impressive writing style. This nazi faggot, obviously, did not write it, moreover, it was not written about Chaim at all! This idiot simply copied and pasted "Mr. Pesach" to fill-in the <NAME> field in someone else's text on an altogether foreign matter. This article, in accordance with its "style", has as little pertinence to the matter at hand, i.e.  Chaim's ideology, as it does to Obama or Michael Savage. This no goodnik double digit IQ nazi vermin simply used someone's text to smear a reprobate rant on Chaim and us all. It is very similar in substance and style to "Chaim was a convicted pedophile" defamation from similar garbage creatures.

Here is the proof
"... but every time Mr. Pesach tells his representatives that the federal government should take more and more of our hard-earned money and more and more of our hard-won rights, their eyes roll into the backs of their heads as they become mindless... "
Huh? Come again?!  :D

But even if you assert that this piece of garbage was written specifically against Chaim, which I don't accept - just read it, it is completely void of substance, masquerading this emptiness (or vacuity as original author would put it  ;D ) by a artificial haughtiness of the language. How does one respond to an insane rant?  - :P   

Manch, you are absolutely, 100 percent correct.  After you pointed it out, it's quite obvious now.  The letter has no substance to it.  This was text that was lifted from somewhere, and Chaim's name was used to fill in the blanks.   If we spent enough time searching, and we cared enough, (which we don't), I'm sure we could find the original text.  He's too stupid, to write an orginal one. 

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 02:50:59 AM »
deathtooojews321 is his YouTube account?  I'm not finding this user.
Well that was the email user is called maybe the "too is two zero's but as everyone has pointed it out, it's not worth it.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 03:31:20 AM »
Nice, I once had a PM by the same user. I flagged him as a spammer. I am surprised he is still there.