Author Topic: IF George Bush...  (Read 2213 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
IF George Bush...
« on: August 21, 2009, 06:22:19 AM »
Something to ponder. 

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given Gordon Brown a set of inexpensive and incorrectly formatted DVDs, when Gordon Brown had given him a thoughtful and historically significant gift, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had given the Queen of England an iPod containing videos of his speeches, would you have thought this embarrassingly narcissistic and tacky?

If George W. Bush had bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

If George W. Bush had filled his cabinet and circle of advisers with people who cannot seem to keep current on their income taxes, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had been so Spanish illiterate as to refer to "Cinco de Cuatro" in front of the Mexican ambassador when it was the fourth of May (Cuatro de Mayo), and continued to flub it when he tried again, would you have winced in embarrassment?

If George W. Bush had mis-spelled the word advice would you have hammered him for it for years like Dan Quayle and potatoe as "proof" of what a dunce he is?

If George W. Bush had burned 9,000 gallons of jet fuel to go plant a single tree on "Earth Day", would you have concluded he's a hypocrite?

If George W. Bush's administration had okayed Air Force One flying low over millions of people followed by a jet fighter in downtown Manhattan causing widespread panic, would you have wondered whether they actually "get" what happened on 9-11?

If George W. Bush had been the first President to need a teleprompter installed to be able to get through a press conference, would you have laughed and said this is more proof of how he inept he is on his own and is really controlled by smarter men behind the scenes?

If George W. Bush had failed to send relief aid to flood victims throughout the Midwest with more people killed or made homeless than in New Orleans , would you want it made into a major ongoing political issue with claims of racism and incompetence?

If George W. Bush had ordered the firing of the CEO of a major corporation, even though he had no constitutional authority to do so, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had proposed to double the national debt, which had taken more than two centuries to accumulate, in one year, would you have
approved?

If George W. Bush had then proposed to double the debt again within 10 years, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry. He's done all this in 5 months -- so you'll have three years and seven months to come up with an answer.

George W. Bush will go down in history as one of the best presidents.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: IF George Bush...
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 07:49:09 AM »
The logic is flawed. Obama totally sucks as president but that doesn't make GWB a good president.

Sending American soldiers to fight for a creation of "democratic" Iraq, and "democratic" Afghanistan, is that a good thing ?

Letting Iran develop neclear capability is that good ?

Massive precedented (until Obama) government deficit, and massive national debt, is that a good thing ?

GWB should have done allot better to be considered a good president.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 08:13:51 AM »
The logic is flawed. Obama totally sucks as president but that doesn't make GWB a good president.

Sending American soldiers to fight for a creation of "democratic" Iraq, and "democratic" Afghanistan, is that a good thing ?

Letting Iran develop neclear capability is that good ?

Massive precedented (until Obama) government deficit, and massive national debt, is that a good thing ?

GWB should have done allot better to be considered a good president.

Replace Bush's name with anybody in that whole thing would be just as effective. I don't know what to make of Bush, quite honestly. I'm not going to compare him to Obama because you just can't compare a Texas hick to a muslim nazi hitler.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 08:23:48 AM »
If George W. Bush had visited Austria and made reference to the non-existent "Austrian language," would you have brushed it off as a minor slip?

I hate to say this, but most Americans are so stupid they would have made the same mistake. Not only that, if you say Austria they probably think you're talking about Australia, and they probably think Arnie is from Australia.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 08:30:12 AM »

I hate to say this, but most Americans are so stupid they would have made the same mistake. Not only that, if you say Austria they probably think you're talking about Australia, and they probably think Arnie is from Australia.

OOhhhh  :laugh: Sry...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 08:41:45 AM »

It is funny, very funny, until something really stupid happens because Americans are so stupid (like electing Barack Obama).

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 08:53:38 AM »

It is funny, very funny, until something really stupid happens because Americans are so stupid (like electing Barack Obama).

Electing Obama was the most stupid thing.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 08:57:11 AM »
בס"ד
Add the bucks GWB was and is investing in Arab Muslim Nazi oil, wouldn't be surprised if that money is responsible of murder of "Kuffars".

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 08:58:24 AM »

Electing Obama was the most stupid thing.

It was ignorance, not stupidity. They didn't know who he really was. They just watched CNN and the media make him into G-d. They are just sheep and they'll believe what you tell them to believe. Stupidity is KNOWING everything and STILL making the wrong decision. These people didn't know ANYTHING. They are stupid for not learning from other sources other than the dumb media. But they are ignorant for electing him.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 09:50:35 AM »
Mo let me give you another example then. I read an article a few years back about how there was this British movie, about King Henry VIII. The British of course, understood that it was a single movie about King Henry VIII. To market the movie in the United States, it was realized that they couldn't call it King Henry VIII because idiotic Americans would wonder where Henry I-VII movies were, like some Rocky movie.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 10:07:46 AM »
Mo let me give you another example then. I read an article a few years back about how there was this British movie, about King Henry VIII. The British of course, understood that it was a single movie about King Henry VIII. To market the movie in the United States, it was realized that they couldn't call it King Henry VIII because idiotic Americans would wonder where Henry I-VII movies were, like some Rocky movie.

Because they never learned about these things makes them stupid? It makes them ignorant. If I learned that 1+1=2 but I always say that it equals 3 then I'm stupid. If I never learned 1+1=2 and I just say it equals 3, I am ignorant for never learning it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 10:15:39 AM »
America seems to have changed almost entirely, at least from within.

Seems to have taken over by EuroCommunism, at least from within.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 10:19:16 AM »
The education system certainly does seem to be a big mess. Thank multiculturalism for that. It destroys education in public schools for all human kids to bring them down to the level of the average 85 IQ negro.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 10:37:11 AM »

Because they never learned about these things makes them stupid? It makes them ignorant. If I learned that 1+1=2 but I always say that it equals 3 then I'm stupid. If I never learned 1+1=2 and I just say it equals 3, I am ignorant for never learning it.

I'm sorry, there is no excuse for not understanding that Kings put numbers after their names, and it has nothing to do with education.

My guess is that another important reason for that is because there are so many immigrants living in the States that you really can't trust them to be able to read properly.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »
American constitution is ill fitted for the current generation of Americans - it was written for citizen-people, not for the 3rd world and wigger idiots who habituate in US today.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 01:29:01 PM »
Good point GK.  Even though the media is way to bias, though Bush was still a disaster as president.  If Bush were to spend a few billion, the media gets on to him about it.  Though if Obongo spends a few trillion, the media just thinks it's precious. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 02:41:15 PM »
George Bush sucked, but Obama is the poster child for suck. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 04:40:25 PM »
The only thing GWB did wrong was being politically correct, because he went easy on the muslims, it only served to strenghten the radical liberals and muslims.

If It were up to me, I would have nuked mecca the morning after 9/11, in addition I would have invaded not only Iraq, I would have bombed the hell out of Iran as well. The more muslims ( enemy ) you kill, the better off this World will be.

If islam takes over the World, I wish I would be alive to see the muslims cutting off the heads of the liberals who handed the World to them on a silver platter.

Shalom - Dox       ;D

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 04:47:49 PM »
Sadly the days of doing whatever it takes to destroy our enemies are over.  I did not support the decision by the Bush administration to invade Iraq, but I will grant you that Bush was at least willing to take a stance to protect this country after 9/11.  I have no faith that Obama will do whatever it takes not to protect this country and possibly allow more 9/11's to take place, God forbid.