Author Topic: If you can live in one country.........?  (Read 3534 times)

Offline Garrett

• Junior JTFer
Re: If you can live in one country.........?
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2009, 08:31:42 PM »
Since Obongo got elected the U.S is in my top 10 worst places on the planet.

For now I'll stay in Canada. I own 6 rifles and 4 shotguns. Yes it gets a little chilly in southern Ontario in the winter but nowhere near the temps that Barfalo or Detroit endure.

So what if the taxes are high? At least the person leading my Country isn't a monkey who throws trillions of dollars around like it grows on the trees he swings from.

The US dollar will be like Mexican currency within 4 years.

Used to love the states and even wanted to live there. Now I would rather live in a hut in Panama.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2009, 09:01:35 PM »
Life is not unbearable for me in California... I love the weather, I have a good job, a good house, and friends...

At this time there are very few places I would prefer to live besides Northern California... Except for maybe in Tzfat, Israel...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2009, 09:09:23 PM »
Why are people posting pictures of ugly Muslim Nazi women? I have to admit that the first picture initially made me laugh, but there is nothing funny about it. The women are abused by the men that own them and these women produce third world monsters that murder innocent people.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2009, 09:22:41 PM »
I currently live in New York City, but if money was not an issue I'd go back to live in Romania.
The only reason I'd leave the US is because it's not as it once was and things are only about to get worse... G-d help all!