Author Topic: Social Security recipients will get no COLA increase for at least 2 yrs!!!  (Read 614 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
THANKS Obama...... >:( >:( >:(

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090823/ap_on_go_ot/us_social_security_smaller_checks

How about the Prez stop taking multi million dollar vacations and mini trips, cut down the Mrs. personal staff by 19 or so people, etc, etc, etc???

THIS SHOWS HOW MUCH HE CARES ABOUT THE ELDERLY AND DISABLED........
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
His rating points will surely go down a lot cause of this!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
This is only the start......Soon they will be talking of increasing the tax and making the age of retirement higher.....Moreover they will soon be means testing people to see if they have any other retirement income that they could off set the SSI payment against. We can't have old people living to comfortably in their retirement years. They may want to stick around longer then this administration thinks they should. After paying into this system for more years then I care to disclose I really feel like they are fixing to give me the shaft. They have already raised the age of retirement once on me back in the 80's and soon they will be trying to raise it again. People in their late 40's and 50's should really take issue with this. The government is fixing to play us for suckers and if we let them we have no one to blame but ourselves. It will be the same bag of worms with the single payer health care system the government is trying to ram down our throat.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years