Author Topic: Jewish Republican Eric Cantor  (Read 1567 times)

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
Jewish Republican Eric Cantor
« on: August 20, 2009, 10:22:37 PM »
I would vote for this guy.

Foreign Policy:

Cantor supports strong United States-Israel relations.[2][5] He cosponsored legislation to cut off all U.S. taxpayer aid to the Palestinian Authority and another bill calling for an end to taxpayer aid to the Palestinians until they stop unauthorized excavations on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.[18] Responding to a claim by the State Department that the United States provides no direct aid to the Palestinian Authority, Cantor claimed that United States sends about US$75 million in aid annually to the Palestinian Authority, which is administered by the U.S. Agency for International Development. Cantor has also claimed that Congress approved a three-year package of US$400 million in aid for the Palestinian Authority in 2000. He has also introduced legislation to end aid to Palestinians [19].

In May 2008, Cantor said that the relationship America has with Israel is "a constant reminder of the greatness of America."[20]

In November 2008, following Barack Obama's election as President, Cantor stated that a “stronger U.S.-Israel relationship” remains a top priority for him and that he would be “very outspoken” if Obama "did anything to undermine those ties."

Socioeconomic:

Cantor is said to be becoming the new face of the Republican party. His pro life, pro business stance give him a solid base with conservative voters. Cantor has also opposed the Obama stimulus bills as well as America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009.

Mary Ann Akers of The Washington Post reported in July 2009 that Cantor had been receiving speech coaching and wrote that "It's not exactly a secret that Cantor, who has been playing a more visible role lately, has ambitions for higher office.

Moshe92

Re: Jewish Republican Eric Cantor
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 10:27:12 PM »
Regarding his views on Israel, I would only be impressed if he was against the creation of a Palestinian state. So far, he has not said anything about a Palestinian state.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 05:52:08 PM »
I think this can be my guy for 2012. Once I'm finally able to vote that is.

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »
I see no sign that he's running for president.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2009, 05:55:23 PM »
Moshe92, Freedom Fighter is a troll. I don't know if he's from StørmFrønt or not (though I would not be surprised), but he is definitely not a serious member. Do a history of his posts and see for yourself.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 05:58:31 PM »
Stromfront? After helping this forum by giving them workout advice, weapon advice, etc? I'm a Jewish Nationalists. I have no care for Christianity or Christian laws. Judaism permits things such as abortion - so that's how I stay. Of course, I'm not perfect, but I guess the whole point of a political forum is to argue your point.

I'm a 16 year old Bukharian-American student from Forest Hills High School in Queens NY. How can I prove this to you?

And Moshe check out my history of posts. All you'll see is Jewish Nationalism.

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2009, 05:59:53 PM »
Judaism permits things such as abortion

??? ??? ??? ???

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2009, 06:00:51 PM »
A Jewish nationalist would not want to see Jewish babies getting butchered. A Jewish nationalist would not adore schvartzes, who have murdered thousands of American Jews. A Jewish nationalist does not revel in disgusting homosexual sex.

You are about as much of a "Jewish nationalist" as Frank Weltner (ys"vz) is.

Moshe92

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »
Also, you said in your first post that you want a two state solution. That is not a Jewish nationalist idea.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2009, 06:01:58 PM »
Also, you said in your first post that you want a two state solution. That is not a Jewish nationalist idea.
Moshe, don't bother arguing with him. He's most likely from Whorefront.

Moshe92

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 06:04:30 PM »
At minimum he's a very self-hating Jew. But he's probably a WN troll who has been lurking for months and decided to become active after ProudandZionist's thread about banning Pedofront.

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 06:06:08 PM »
That is not a Jewish nationalist idea.

I've changed that view after countless arguments with Jewish Nationalists.

I was reading the Bukharian Times and it said that Judaism permits abortions when the mother's life is at risk. If not, I would like quotes from the Torah which prove otherwise, then I would change my views.

A Jewish nationalist would not want to see Jewish babies getting butchered.

:fright: When did I say this? Show me where I said that I want to see Jewish babies getting butchered.

I hope you know that my aunt told my mother to get an abortion when she was pregnant with me. This is why I'm against abortions for no reason. But what if the mother's life is at risk? If I knew that I was the reason that my mom is dead (thank G-D that it didn't happen) I wouldn't know how to live with myself. I'm not Pro-Choice or Pro-Life fully.

Moshe92

« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 06:08:16 PM »
Of course Judaism allows abortion when the mother's life is at risk.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 06:09:29 PM »
Easy guys.  

I don't think Freedom Fighter is a troll.  He's a little more moderate on some social issues than us, but he's not a troll.  So let's give him the benefit of the doubt.  

Offline FreedomFighter08

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 06:14:34 PM »
At minimum he's a very self-hating Jew.

This just ruins my whole mood. I remember my first fight with with this Mexican kid who said he hated Jews because his mother told him that Jews killed Jesus. My nickname in Forest Hills High School is "Zion" because of my Nationalism. And now I'm called a self-hating Jew?

He's a little more moderate on some social issues than us, but he's not a troll.

Thanks Lisa. That's what I've been saying all along. I can't believe I'm getting called a Leftist. Me? A leftist? That's impossible.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2009, 08:55:27 PM »
Regarding his views on Israel, I would only be impressed if he was against the creation of a Palestinian state. So far, he has not said anything about a Palestinian state.

Moshe, I agree with you 100 percent. There should be no palestinian state at all.

Shalom - Dox   

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2009, 10:21:14 AM »
He's in the House of Representatives. 

He shouldn't run for president or vice-president. 

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 10:25:20 AM »
Moshe92, Freedom Fighter is a troll. I don't know if he's from StørmFrønt or not (though I would not be surprised), but he is definitely not a serious member. Do a history of his posts and see for yourself.

?

Eric Cantor is a good guy.    I have heard him say very good things on Israel that you don't hear from most politicians.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 11:00:03 AM »
Eric Cantor is a good guy.    I have heard him say very good things on Israel that you don't hear from most politicians.
He's not bad as politicians go--and he's worlds better than pretty much all other Jewish politicians, but this wasn't about him. It's very hard for me to believe FF is legitimate.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 11:00:51 AM »
At minimum he's a very self-hating Jew.
I remember my first fight with with this Mexican kid who said he hated Jews because his mother told him that Jews killed Jesus.
How many Mexicans are there in Forest Hills? Wouldn't you mean Puerto Rican or Cuban or Dominican?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 12:54:53 PM »
Common guys, FreedomFighter is just a 16y.o. kid, go easy on him. He is very righteous for his age and will learn. He could be mistaken, but it is not a reason to call him a troll. FreedomFirghter, take an opportunity and participate in Chaim's "Ask JTF" show - many of your questions will be answered. Stick around
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 06:36:53 PM »
Good Point, How does he stand in regards to a Palestinian State. Someone needs to ask him. I would vote for him too.   I think theres more to Cantor behind the scenes than meets the eye, and I think he knows more about Hussein than most Congressman.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 06:39:25 PM »
I see no sign that he's running for president.
I could imagine a Jewish President of the US...that would be shocking.  I think the American people would much rather a shvartza nationalist, Marxist Kenyan running the White House over a Jew.  Wait.. you've already got one.....never mind.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.