Author Topic: Prophet Muhammad in Jews' Scripture  (Read 3594 times)

Offline nirzaf

• New JTFer
Prophet Muhammad in Jews' Scripture
« on: August 24, 2009, 04:50:41 PM »

> Book of Deuteronomy
> Book of Isaiah

Book of Deuteronomy

God Almighty speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is like Moses (pbuh):

Both had a father and a mother.

Both were married and had children.

Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime.

Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment.

Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people.

Both died a natural death.

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac. The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from God Almighty he repeated it verbatim. Deuteronomy (18:18):

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

Book of Isaiah

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned saying, ‘Read this, I pray thee’; and he saith, ‘I am not learned’.

"When Archangel Gabriel commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying ‘Iqra’, he replied "I am not learned".

All the prophecies mentioned in the Tanach regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians (H Q. 61:6).

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Prophet Muhammad in Jews' Scripture
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 06:58:19 PM »

> Book of Deuteronomy
> Book of Isaiah

Book of Deuteronomy

G-d Almighty speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

Hey Dumb Dumb.  Muhammad was a filthy Hamitic Arab!  Muhammad was NOT from among their brethren

G-d Muslims are dumb.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 06:59:37 PM »

> Book of Deuteronomy
> Book of Isaiah

Book of Deuteronomy

G-d Almighty speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

Hey Dumb Dumb.  Muhammad was a filthy Hamitic Arab!  Muhammad was NOT from among their brethren

G-d Muslims are dumb.
Muslims smell.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 07:11:03 PM »
 :::D  That is funny.  I love how bastardizations of Talmud, Torah and the Gospels ended up in the Koran yet these people are too dumb to ask the same questions. 

When I read the Quran I literally laughed.  It is a shame that Maimonides couldn't have written another "Guide for the Perplexed" for Islam but he'd probably have driven himself insane trying to ascertain logic or meaning to such ignorance.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 07:48:15 PM »
You are 100% correct.  Total insanity.  It is unfathomable how some PhD can believe in Islam...  And there are far too many of them polluting our educational system...

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2009, 09:55:42 PM »
How DARE this person compare mohama-DEAD, false prophet of Islam, to a TRUE prophet of G-d....Moses.

WHere do people get this stuff??? >:(

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 09:24:25 AM »
How DARE this person compare mohama-DEAD, false prophet of Islam, to a TRUE prophet of G-d....Moses.

The Qur'an.... 

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 10:45:46 PM »

The Qur'an.... 

Is that the book that mentions Israel but fails to mention "Palestine" and it's fictitious capital, "Al-Quds" (Jerusalem)? Also mentions Haman being a "vizier" to Pharaoh, as opposed to the Persian King, Ahasuerus. Haman is 500 years and 500 miles away. Sorry muzzies.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2009, 01:41:45 AM »
Nirzaf , does PBUH mean............ Piss Be Upon Him ?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2009, 03:54:55 AM »
Oh sure. *irony switched on* The Torah also mentioned the financial crisis, last weeks heat wave here in Germany and Ahmadinejad's daily diarrhea (the verbal one)... *switch off*
The Koran and it's adherents do constantly try to make ties between us and them. But at the same time they call the Torah and NT alie! Contradictory and stupid!!!  :P

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2009, 04:55:58 PM »
Why waste time arguing over irrelevant things? This is pointless and he and his religion are jokes. Lock this because it's stupid.