Author Topic: ROTFLMAO--Our Mmm-Hmm Friend "Anne Robert" in Abidjian Replies To Me!  (Read 807 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Here is Anne's reply to my email:

Quote from: Anne Roberts
Hello Bonesfan,

How are you and your  family? i hope  they all fine,  Many thanks for your reponse and your willingness to help me .Yes i am very sure and this i Plead with  you to take this transactions very serious and in ULTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY. I will be glad investing this money in your country depending on your cooperation and directives as i have no formal business or investment experience.

as you can understand in my first proposals to you that the said funds is still in a trunk box deposited with a private security company here in Abidjan  by my late Father not bank. I solicit your assistance based on his advise that i should look for a foreign partner of any country of my choice who would help me claim and secure the money in his or her possession for investments. This is because he never trusted anybody here around me as he was poinson to death by unknown person in their last business trip abroad.

Immediately i recieved your response, i will be calling  the security company and introduce you to them as my late Father  foreign business partner that you will be contacting them for the release of my Father deposit box in their company to you in your country, thank G-d they can deliver goods to any part of the world through their diplomatic channels according to the director though they did not know that the box contains money because my Father decleared and registered it with them as family valuables due to security reasons.

I will not waist time to send you the contacts of the security company so that you can reach them directly for us know their requirement to retrieve the box and ship it over to you before i could make my trip  to meet you.  The documents regarding the trunk box in the security company are here with me which i will send to you as we continue to progress and please don't forget to include your photo for identity and direct number in your next mail for us to talk and also hear our voices before we meet in persons.

I wait your soonest response for immediate action.

Yours,
Anne.
:::D :::D :::D

Bonesfan

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: ROTFLMAO--Our Mmm-Hmm Friend "Anne Robert" in Abidjian Replies To Me!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 10:51:01 AM »
Here is Anne's reply to my email:

Quote from: Anne Roberts
Hello Bonesfan,

How are you and your  family? i hope  they all fine,  Many thanks for your reponse and your willingness to help me .Yes i am very sure and this i Plead with  you to take this transactions very serious and in ULTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY. I will be glad investing this money in your country depending on your cooperation and directives as i have no formal business or investment experience.

as you can understand in my first proposals to you that the said funds is still in a trunk box deposited with a private security company here in Abidjan  by my late Father not bank. I solicit your assistance based on his advise that i should look for a foreign partner of any country of my choice who would help me claim and secure the money in his or her possession for investments. This is because he never trusted anybody here around me as he was poinson to death by unknown person in their last business trip abroad.

Immediately i recieved your response, i will be calling  the security company and introduce you to them as my late Father  foreign business partner that you will be contacting them for the release of my Father deposit box in their company to you in your country, thank G-d they can deliver goods to any part of the world through their diplomatic channels according to the director though they did not know that the box contains money because my Father decleared and registered it with them as family valuables due to security reasons.

I will not waist time to send you the contacts of the security company so that you can reach them directly for us know their requirement to retrieve the box and ship it over to you before i could make my trip  to meet you.  The documents regarding the trunk box in the security company are here with me which i will send to you as we continue to progress and please don't forget to include your photo for identity and direct number in your next mail for us to talk and also hear our voices before we meet in persons.

I wait your soonest response for immediate action.

Yours,
Anne.
:::D :::D :::D

Bonesfan
You don't have enough little men rolling around on the floor for such a serious letter like this. Here are a few more :::D :::D :::D :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 12:07:19 PM »
But what was your reply to Anne ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 12:52:32 PM »
Well, I simply asked her to send me her photo first. So far no response yet.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 12:53:26 PM »
No, I meant what was your reply to her first message ?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 01:02:29 PM »
I just said that I was very much interested in her 9,000,000 million dollars.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 02:04:53 PM »
HERE is the website where people have pawned the scammers....

There are some good stories in there.

ROFL.

http://www.419eater.com/html/letters.htm
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 02:06:49 PM »
Cool link. I remember 419Eater. An old friend of mine from Christianforums.com told me about that site more than three years ago. The signs that the guy made the Nigerian sand negroes hold up and take pictures of are hilarious.  :::D