Author Topic: Muslim troll Jaanai proved once more that Islam is a death cult  (Read 1945 times)

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
And Arab "resistance fighters" are sick subhuman murderers.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Muslim troll Jaanai proved once more that Islam is a death cult
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 01:48:01 PM »

Ban Muslim troll Jaanai
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 01:48:35 PM »
why these snakes are allowed in Israel!? Kick them out, no compensation.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2009, 01:48:58 PM »
Just banned him and all his IP's.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2009, 01:50:38 PM »
I sent a message to cjd to ban this [censored].  I hate these rats.  It is amazing how a country like Canada can keep its borders open to these [censored] vermin especially when there is so much proof, aside from the Islamic texts themselves, that they should be pushed back to Arabia where they belong...all billion + of them.  Soon ol-whitey will wake up and it won't be pretty...  G-d willing SOON!!
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2009, 01:59:06 PM »
His post are still up

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2009, 02:00:46 PM »
That fuking piece of filth coward. May he get hit by a car today and his house burn with all his family inside.  >:(
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2009, 02:02:40 PM »
I was just deleting over 60 of his disgusting posts showing a decapitated Nick Berg. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »
I don't know how these trolls get around flood control.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2009, 02:32:52 PM »
I sent a message to cjd to ban this schmuck.  I hate these rats.  It is amazing how a country like Canada can keep its borders open to these stupid vermin especially when there is so much proof, aside from the Islamic texts themselves, that they should be pushed back to Arabia where they belong...all billion + of them.  Soon ol-whitey will wake up and it won't be pretty...  G-d willing SOON!!
is he in Canada? what city? Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal are covered now with these snakes. I couldn't believe it - in 6 years that I wasn't here, Vancouver is quickly becoming Vancouverstan full of these sick creatures wearing hijabs and always pregnant. Canada, too, has a death wish.  >:(
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2009, 02:46:14 PM »
How do they do it they use tabs on top of the screen they put up the photos and when their ready close the tabs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »
It's funny because by doing what he did, the moron proved JTF's point.

The pictures prove just how pathetic Muslims are. Unlike Israeli and Serbian soldiers, Muslims are utterly useless on the battlefield. They are cowards. They can't fight like men. The only thing they know how to do is to kidnap innocent civilians, torture, murder and decapitate them.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2009, 03:02:37 PM »
It's funny because by doing what he did, the moron proved JTF's point.

The pictures prove just how pathetic Muslims are. Unlike Israeli and Serbian soldiers, Muslims are utterly useless on the battlefield. They are cowards. They can't fight like men. The only thing they know how to do is to kidnap innocent civilians, torture, murder and decapitate them.
They can't fight like women too - just utterly useless barbaric filth.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2009, 09:35:42 PM »
He is one sick animal.  Manch you are 100% correct.  Canada is quickly becoming "The Peoples Democratic Republic of Kanadakstan"
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2009, 09:39:38 PM »
Don't they have better things to do? :o

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2009, 10:54:43 PM »
I sent a message to cjd to ban this schmuck.  I hate these rats.  It is amazing how a country like Canada can keep its borders open to these stupid vermin especially when there is so much proof, aside from the Islamic texts themselves, that they should be pushed back to Arabia where they belong...all billion + of them.  Soon ol-whitey will wake up and it won't be pretty...  G-d willing SOON!!

I suggest that inevitable operation of transferring muslime filth out of Israel should be code named "Shalhevet"
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2009, 11:31:27 PM »
I think the obliteration of Mecca should be code named "Dinah"... :dance:

Offline MountainMan

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2009, 03:49:57 AM »
Agree with serbian canadian.. These cowardly camel F*ckers are total fleabags and will hide behind their women in a gunfight rather than face their enemy.  The best they can do is get lucky with a roadside bomb or hide in a building or area crowded with civilians and do hit and run shoot.  They get lucky cause most soldiers have to spare the lowlife civilians who protect and hide these filth.  If we ever had a real battle with these pigs they would be wiped out like fleas on a dog's as*s.   If we were ever to hide in buidlings and indiscriminately snipe these pigs, without regard to their lowlife barbaric civilians, it would be not take much effort to generate nice heaps of stinkin muslim corpes all around the place, with minimal casualties on our side.

I look forward to the day when we can fight a real war against these swine and leave their rotting corpses for their 72 virgins to clean up.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2009, 08:46:13 AM »
Agree with serbian canadian.. These cowardly camel F*ckers are total fleabags and will hide behind their women in a gunfight rather than face their enemy.  The best they can do is get lucky with a roadside bomb or hide in a building or area crowded with civilians and do hit and run shoot.  They get lucky cause most soldiers have to spare the lowlife civilians who protect and hide these filth.  If we ever had a real battle with these pigs they would be wiped out like fleas on a dog's as*s.   If we were ever to hide in buidlings and indiscriminately snipe these pigs, without regard to their lowlife barbaric civilians, it would be not take much effort to generate nice heaps of stinkin muslim corpes all around the place, with minimal casualties on our side.

I look forward to the day when we can fight a real war against these swine and leave their rotting corpses for their 72 virgins to clean up.
:::D  Now that was fabulous.  I'd like to open a roof top firing range in the capital of every Muhammadan nation.  Offering a full range of artillery from small .22 pistols to .50 Barret with night vision.  Ever see that comical spoof Day of the Living Dead where the fellow is up on the roof shooting at the Zombies with one looking like Michael Jackson?  I think this would be a profitable business venture.  1.2 billion targets that reproduce like ants.  pop pop pop.  rat-tat-tat-tat.  BOOM click click BOOM!   :dance:

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2009, 11:35:44 AM »

I like the way you think! I am looking forward to this day also!  :soldier:
Hayot Araviot Masrihot