Author Topic: ROTFLMAO! More Fun W/AnneRobert (warning, mildly immodest pics)!!!  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: ROTFLMAO! More Fun W/AnneRobert (warning, mildly immodest pics)!!!
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »
Quote from: AnneRobert
Bonesfan i think you are making this issue very very complicative. How can i be attracted to women like myself?. Now if you want to know, I am not a virgin, i break my virginity once and only since 2006. A school mate just once and i stop cause it was painful. This is why i said your doctor can confirm it to you. Bye

Quote from: Bonesfan
You are the one who is making this issue complicated, Anne. Don't you want to trust me just as much as I trust you? I thought that we were friends and that you needed me for this 9 million dollars. Aren't we really good friends? Can you please cooperate with me so that we can become better and closer friends?

When you broke your virginity once in 2006, was it with a woman or with a man? When was the last time that you broke your virginity with a woman?

Also, when are we going to meet?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2009, 02:24:03 PM »
Quote from: AnneRobert
Bonesfan i think you are making this issue very very complicative. How can i be attracted to women like myself?. Now if you want to know, I am not a virgin, i break my virginity once and only since 2006. A school mate just once and i stop cause it was painful. This is why i said your doctor can confirm it to you. Bye

Quote from: Bonesfan
You are the one who is making this issue complicated, Anne. Don't you want to trust me just as much as I trust you? I thought that we were friends and that you needed me for this 9 million dollars. Aren't we really good friends? Can you please cooperate with me so that we can become better and closer friends?

When you broke your virginity once in 2006, was it with a woman or with a man? When was the last time that you broke your virginity with a woman?

Also, when are we going to meet?
The next request will be for a cash transfer to buy a passport. Wait for it!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2009, 03:21:43 PM »
Man, you are a riot! Why don't you use one of those auto rant generators - that will set this African queen brain into an overdrive!  :::D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot