Author Topic: Worthless Shiksa Skank Miley Cyrus Poledances; Father DEFENDS It!  (Read 10338 times)

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Worthless Shiksa Skank Miley Cyrus Poledances; Father DEFENDS It!
« Reply #75 on: September 01, 2009, 07:51:57 PM »
Yes, Lisa, that is a good example. That should not be happening to them. There needs to be a reformation.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #76 on: September 01, 2009, 08:52:02 PM »
Radical feminist.

Sorry but Radical Feminists are against this type of behavior. The only reason celebs are slutty is because men want them to be slutty. Men get the urge to have sex ever since they turned 11 years old. Celebs are doing this because there is an old guy eating chips on the sofa who's watching them and paying for it.
I disagree.  Feminist told women they could act any way they like and men be damned.  In a perfect world that might be ok...we don't live in a perfect world. 
These girls are just doing what society tells them is ok, even attractive behavior.  Is it really appropriate or healthy for them though?
I don't think it's an old guy sitting on the couch eating chips and watching the teen choice awards.  If it is, he is also probably listed on the sex offender registry.
Miley Cyrus is attempting to make the leap from teen to adult star.  I think she is just getting bad advice.  You would think they would have learned the lesson of Britney Spears.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: September 01, 2009, 09:29:54 PM »
Lisa, of course I don't deny that females are pressured and harangued to be as sexual as possible by the establishment at every turn. But they do have some culpability for that establishment. The Pill was idolized by feminists everywhere when it came out because it "finally" gave women "sexual freedom", for instance. Feminists in the '60s adored such publications as Playboy and we don't even need to get into the "love-ins" of the hippie era. To say that the above are WHOLLY the fault of men is illogical and completely contrary to the facts.

That being said, men by their nature are wolves when it comes to women and will look for every possible excuse to "get some". That is why any female who willingly puts out for any reason--but especially because she gets a rush out of sexualizing herself--is self-hating.