Author Topic: Racism Still Alive But Only In Black People  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Racism Still Alive But Only In Black People
« on: August 27, 2009, 12:14:31 AM »
Hon. James David Manning speak about how racism is still alive in black people.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Racism Still Alive But Only In Black People
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 09:11:25 PM »

Can't reall blame the blacks for still bearing a bit of a grudge. I don't like Egyptians.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 09:24:55 PM »

Can't reall blame the blacks for still bearing a bit of a grudge. I don't like Egyptians.

I know what you mean... At my company they have been advertising a Egyptian Pageant where people can dress up as Pharoah or Cleopatra and eat Egyptian foods, etc... Everytime I see that advertisement in the cafeteria I want to vomit...

I still have anger at Pharoah and the egyptians...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 09:25:58 PM »

I know what you mean... At my company they have been advertising a Egyptian Pageant where people can dress up as Pharoah or Cleopatra and eat Egyptian foods, etc... Everytime I see that advertisement in the cafeteria I want to vomit...

I still have anger at Pharoah and the egyptians...

Well, I guess you could say I really don't like any nation that hurt us. That makes how many?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2009, 10:00:19 PM »
If it wasn't for the nazi invasions by nasser, sadat etc I woudn't hold a grudge against egypt over the pharoah.  That's old news.   That's how Jews are different from (some of) the blacks.   We don't keep harping on it and demanding reparations.   We picked ourselves up and made something out of ourselves.  We don't forget, but we don't play victim either or make it cripple us as a people.    But since Egypt is still a nazi regime and on the Egyptian street they for the most part want to exterminate Jews and wipe out Israel, and since they tried already a few times in recent years, I do hold a grudge for that.   Not pharoah.   Afterall, they got what was coming to them (remember what happened at the sea splitting?   hehehehe.....  )

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 10:10:44 AM »
Please stick to the topic.
The topic is about blacks being racist.
Not Egypt

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2009, 03:47:34 PM »
I tied my comment into the way (some) blacks view their past slavery and let it defeat them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2009, 06:15:23 PM »
Blacks in America have never been slaves, except by their own choice of lifestyle. They need to get over it.

I think they hate the Koreans because they show that nonwhites can be successful regardless of racism.

They hate whites because there has been and will always be an achievement gap between whites and blacks, and they believe that this is due to white racism rather than their own failures or inadequacy.

They hate Mexicans for much the same reason they hate Koreans, plus some Mexicans hate blacks and consider them to be inferior. I think there were some areas of California where Mexican gangs have pretty much cleared out blacks from some of their areas.

They hate Jews because they love to turn on anyone who has helped them.

Blacks are indeed very racist people. They think of EVERYTHING in terms of race, whereas most other people don't.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 07:42:37 PM »
Blacks in America have never been slaves, except by their own choice of lifestyle. They need to get over it.

I think they hate the Koreans because they show that nonwhites can be successful regardless of racism.

They hate whites because there has been and will always be an achievement gap between whites and blacks, and they believe that this is due to white racism rather than their own failures or inadequacy.

They hate Mexicans for much the same reason they hate Koreans, plus some Mexicans hate blacks and consider them to be inferior. I think there were some areas of California where Mexican gangs have pretty much cleared out blacks from some of their areas.

They hate Jews because they love to turn on anyone who has helped them.

Blacks are indeed very racist people. They think of EVERYTHING in terms of race, whereas most other people don't.
They do indeed need to get over it! They are actually causing some liberal non blacks to rethink their position on black race relations. If they want equality they had better start acting equal. They can't continue to act as savages expect affirmative action help and expect the rest of America to go along with this. As far as Mexicans go they may be hard working if they are mixed in with the general population however if they are living together in high concentration they become even more problematic then the worst blacks.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 08:07:17 PM »
When I go into Mexican dominated places I see a lot of disgusting things. There's a grocery store nearby whose customers are mostly Mexican and I always see people picking their ears and scratching their bellies. I go in sometimes because there are some good sales on food (I wouldn't want to buy fresh food like produce there, but the pre-packaged stuff is mostly ok).

I don't know why so many of them decide that's ok for public behavior.

Offline kippeveer

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 02:55:22 PM »
Ha, in Holland it's  a "common fact" that only white people can be a racist. But, euh, hang on, in Rotterdam WE are the minority. Over 50 % is muslim here.
De profundis clame ad te Domine

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 02:58:14 PM »
Ha, in Holland it's  a "common fact" that only white people can be a racist. But, euh, hang on, in Rotterdam WE are the minority. Over 50 % is muslim here.

Kip- hi, I CANNOT BELIEVE what has happened to your nation, I feel SICK about it! :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2009, 02:59:01 PM »
BTW....
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל