Author Topic: I uploaded that Hamas child wedding on zootube  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
I uploaded that Hamas child wedding on zootube
« on: August 27, 2009, 04:15:44 PM »

It just needs to be out there. 
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Saracens Head

• Junior JTFer
Re: I uploaded that Hamas child wedding on zootube
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2009, 01:02:36 PM »
Man Jailed For Raping Teens In Back Of Car
A 22-year-old man who raped two 13-year-old girls in his car after supplying them with alcohol has been jailed for 14 years.
Munshur Ali, from Hyde in Greater Manchester, asked his victims for directions and began chatting with them before offering the young girls a lift.

Ali drove the girls to an off licence in Stockport and bought them a bottle of vodka to drink.

He then took them to a church and raped the pair twice in the back of his car.

While passing sentence, Judge Peter Larkin said: "You subjected these two vulnerable, naive 13-year-olds to a terrifying ordeal."

The judge described the 22-year-old as "devious and manipulative".

He said: "Not only have you made serious and deeply unpleasant allegations against the two girls, you also concocted a defence to fit the prosecution evidence against you."
http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Munshar-Ali-Jailed-For-14-Years-For-Rape-Of-Teenage-Girls/Article/200908415370353?lid=ARTICLE_15370353_MunsharAliJailedFor14YearsForRapeOfTeenageGirls&lpos=searchresults

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2009, 03:51:02 PM »
That's nice but you should put JTF on the video and/or live links to JTF on the description.
Oops I forgot, I'll do that now  ;D
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2009, 04:51:54 PM »
I have seem that before.  I bet you that 10 year old bride with the weird make up or whatever is probably going to undergo some serious pain. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 04:54:48 PM »
I have a suggestion, put a link to the news story so people know what they are watching exactly. You dont have enough information and people either won't care, won't get it or are ignorant and say "this is a lie" or something.

Give them more information and a link to go look for themselves, is what I am saying.

I wish it could be translated, what everyone is saying on the video, because many don't speak arabic or whatever the language is they are speaking...

It doesn't look like a wedding really. It looks like fathers taking their girls to get confirmed or something, seriously.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 05:06:47 PM »
Did you get permission to upload it?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt