Author Topic: Will the Kennedy curse live on  (Read 1064 times)

Offline Joelie

• New JTFer
Will the Kennedy curse live on
« on: August 31, 2009, 06:41:46 PM »
The story I've been told was that a rabbi put a curse on the entire Kennedy family after Joe Kennedy was friendly with and supported the nazis.  Hence, all the early deaths and tragedy within thier family. It's really hard to find information about this (even on the internet). I would like your input on the "Kennedy Curse", and wether or not the US is better off now that the all the prominent Kennedys are gone?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Will the Kennedy curse live on
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 07:36:33 PM »
The Kennedy influence is alive and well all any of the younger set has to do is run for office in one of the Democrat strong holds and the will be installed into office just like in the days of Tammany Hall.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammany_Hall
As far as the curse my hat is off to the Rav that was believed to have cast such a curse on this set of evil animals however the Rav had plenty of help. I am sure that the Kennedy family has had tons of curses placed on them over the years by all the people they have wronged. The fathers sins were bad enough but I strongly believe that RFK's actions as attorney general was what cost his and JFK's life and not really any curse. The smaller misfortunes that have befallen the clan may be curse related 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years