Author Topic: Sharia law in the US?  (Read 1747 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Sharia law in the US?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 07:52:41 AM »
http://www.vigilantfreedom.org/910blog/2007/04/10/bacon-the-new-hate-crime/
A very interesting article ftf. I was listening to something the other day on a radio talk show about how Muslims here in America want banks and the Federal Reserve to adopt the Sharia banking laws. The guy talking said that although the Fed. was not far gone enough to entertain this yet banks with high numbers of Muslim depositors were entertaining it on a voluntary basis when dealing with Muslim accounts. This to me was an eye opener because once something like this gets legs it seems to get around quick.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2007, 03:02:18 AM »
Bush would be the first person to institute sharia if it would help his oil cronies make more millions in Saudi Arabia.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2007, 05:40:15 AM »
Bush would be the first person to institute sharia if it would help his oil cronies make more millions in Saudi Arabia.
Bush is too busy in his quest to open the frontera to every wetback in South America. You know Bush released his income tax return yesterday and I was really disturbed on how little he actually earns. His return shows less than 700 thousand dollars which seems like a lot to working folks but is really peanuts today. I am sure he has some trust funds and other interests but to be honest in the almost eight years he has been in office despite some rumors I have not seen one thing that says he has so called oil interests. I think in todays world with all the media scrutiny it would be very hard for presidents to have "oil cronies". Its the large corporations and interests that lobby congress that are the real problem. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years