Author Topic: Terrorists in my class?!  (Read 1400 times)

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Terrorists in my class?!
« on: September 02, 2009, 12:23:14 PM »
Today I had school and I wore my JDL T-Shirt. It was a bit hidden under my jacket because I was a bit scared. So I was in my classroom with 22 other boys and girls. They are around 17 - 23.
There are now 4 or 5 Muslims in my class. One is very hairy and I call him "Aravim". How good no one understand Hebrew (: So this "Aravim" wrote something big on his pad. The teacher saw it and asked him what he wrote on it. He said something in Turkish. It was Turkish what he wrote. I didn't understand what he said. But the teacher only asked him "Isn't that a terrorist organization?!!". He said "No.". Then the Turks in the class. I just said "Terrorist" and the teacher didn't do anything against him. I was right from the beginning when I called him (hairy) "Aravim" (Arab). This person is always kind and friendly. You could think he is harmless. If you could take a look in those brains...
I think my JDL T-Shirt is very provocative. As response I wrote in big letters "KAHANE CHAI" on my pad.

I will watch this filthy Turk (Aravim). I think the teachers do it now too.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Terrorists in my class?!
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2009, 01:01:34 PM »
you know that Turks despise arabs and vice versa?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2009, 01:02:39 PM »

No. I didn't know it. Why do they do so?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2009, 01:22:40 PM »

If you call Turk and arab, it is a double insult!  :laugh: I think Turks don't like arabs for the same reasons Persians don't like them - they see ayrabs as backward savages. So it is an insult to them if you call them an arab. That doesn't mean that they don't support arabs as muslime brothers in their quest to dominate the world.
Go easy with Kachane Chai stuff in Germany - muslimes are jackals - they'll never fight you fairly or honorably.

Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 01:30:58 PM »

If you call Turk and arab, it is a double insult!  :laugh: I think Turks don't like arabs for the same reasons Persians don't like them - they see ayrabs as backward savages. So it is an insult to them if you call them an arab. That doesn't mean that they don't support arabs as muslime brothers in their quest to dominate the world.
Go easy with Kachane Chai stuff in Germany - muslimes are jackals - they'll never fight you fairly or honorably.

Thank you for the information.
I know that they don't fight fairly. Turks beat you if you are already on the ground.
I will also never fight fairly against them if they don't do it.
Don't fuc* with me!  >:( :soldier:

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 04:30:48 PM »
Please be careful, German Kahanist.  Because you go to school everyday with these people, they know you too well, and you are easy to be found.

Do not get yourself hurt over something as trivial as a couple of Turkish thugs.

I myself have Muslims pursuing me over an early confrontation and in retrospect I will tell you that it is not worth it to put yourself in danger unless you are undertaking an action with a great benefit.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2009, 04:41:27 PM »
Please be careful, German Kahanist.  Because you go to school everyday with these people, they know you too well, and you are easy to be found.

Do not get yourself hurt over something as trivial as a couple of Turkish thugs.

I myself have Muslims pursuing me over an early confrontation and in retrospect I will tell you that it is not worth it to put yourself in danger unless you are undertaking an action with a great benefit.

I am very careful! These people do not know a lot about me. They maybe know my name. But we aren't listed in any phone book. Actually non of my normal friends do know where I exactly live. Only good known friends who has nothing to do with all that stuff I am involved in know me personally very good. Some friend I know more than 1 year do only know me as "George", "Steve", "Steven", "Günther", or whatever.

No one will hurt me. They would never attack me at school or after school because I always have someone on my side who would protect me. I am good protected but of course something could happen always.

Offline MrPatriot1776

• Full JTFer
    • YouTube Channel - MrPatriot1776
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2009, 05:07:51 PM »
Dude, Turks are helping us fight the terrorists in Iraq! They are part of NATO. We should try our best to make allies out of them.
Patriots! Capitalists! Jews! Gentiles! Lovers of freedom! Subscribe to my YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/MrPatriot1776

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2009, 05:14:43 PM »
Dude, Turks are helping us fight the terrorists in Iraq! They are part of NATO. We should try our best to make allies out of them.

Become allies with Muslims?
What are you smoking?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2009, 05:14:59 PM »

Pardon? Turks and fighting terrorism?  :::D

Great satire. If it's not satire then don't call me dude!

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2009, 05:23:06 PM »

Yochai - you are in Canada, right? Muslimes are harassing you here?  Just yesterday I saw full burqa animal (just a slit for her eyes) seating with her husband (who wore shorts and tshirt!) I thought it would be a good to complain that this Halloween ghost scares little children. But who does one complain in the liberal infested Canada?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2009, 05:28:22 PM »

Yochai - you are in Canada, right? Muslimes are harassing you here?  Just yesterday I saw full burqa animal (just a slit for her eyes) seating with her husband (who wore shorts and tshirt!) I thought it would be a good to complain that this Halloween ghost scares little children. But who does one complain in the liberal infested Canada?

Yes, I live in Toronto, and unfortuantely am also a student at York University. 

And yes, there are a few Somali Muslims who have been harassing me because I stopped one of them from trying to rob a couple of Litvisher Yeshiva bochurs.

At university, I see girls in Burqas every day.  Then again, it does shield me from the incredibly hateful faces they give towards a Jew such as myself.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2009, 05:37:47 PM »

Yes, I live in Toronto, and unfortuantely am also a student at York University. 

And yes, there are a few Somali Muslims who have been harassing me because I stopped one of them from trying to rob a couple of Litvisher Yeshiva bochurs.

At university, I see girls in Burqas every day.  Then again, it does shield me from the incredibly hateful faces they give towards a Jew such as myself.

Defend yourself! It's necessary! If you are at the University you will not have any normal weapons like a pistol or knife. Use simple things like a pen or something like that!
Once I become militant at school when a Muslim called me "Fuc*** Jew" and other bad things about Jews. I was glad I had no knife because I don't know what I would have done with it in that situation. But I reacted and took my pen and throw it to the Muslim. I hit Muslims head  :laugh:
The personal attack on me was a response because of my presentation about Iran. I called the Iran a "Nazi Islamic State".

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »

Defend yourself! It's necessary! If you are at the University you will not have any normal weapons like a pistol or knife. Use simple things like a pen or something like that!
Once I become militant at school when a Muslim called me "Fuc*** Jew" and other bad things about Jews. I was glad I had no knife because I don't know what I would have done with it in that situation. But I reacted and took my pen and throw it to the Muslim. I hit Muslims head  :laugh:
The personal attack on me was a response because of my presentation about Iran. I called the Iran a "Nazi Islamic State".
You'll make a great teacher in liberated Germany or in Kahanist Israel!  ;D
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2009, 05:45:06 PM »

You'll make a great teacher in liberated Germany or in Kahanist Israel!  ;D

Thank you  ;D