Author Topic: questions about judaism  (Read 6792 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: questions about judaism
« Reply #25 on: September 14, 2009, 04:58:03 PM »
I have one more thing to add regarding the "homeless palestinians"- They have already got their own state, although they call it Jordan. It is an Arab state that robbed 70% of the British mandate of Palestine, over 70% of its citizens are Palestinians by UN drfinitions, and 99% are Plaestinians if you go by the way Arabs in Israel define themselves, since the remaining Arabs in Jordan are of the same Bedouin stock as the ones in Israel.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 14, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »
I have one more thing to add regarding the "homeless palestinians"- They have already got their own state, although they call it Jordan. It is an Arab state that robbed 70% of the British mandate of Palestine, over 70% of its citizens are Palestinians by UN drfinitions, and 99% are Plaestinians if you go by the way Arabs in Israel define themselves, since the remaining Arabs in Jordan are of the same Bedouin stock as the ones in Israel.
I have been saying this for years and people always become incredulous over it.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2009, 08:06:35 AM »
incredulous I had to check that one on the dictionary  :o But you are right, unfortunately. Even Israelis have trouble to comprehend this.