Poll

Have Race Relations Improved Since Obama Became President?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
18 (85.7%)
Same
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Race Relations!  (Read 1113 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Race Relations!
« on: September 04, 2009, 07:47:05 AM »
I know some people felt that having a mixed/black president would ease tensions and improve relations between races i.e. blacks and whites, is it still applicable now?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Race Relations!
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 09:00:35 AM »
Segregation would improve race relations. You can't experience racism if you only deal with your own kind.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 09:55:24 AM »
They have only gotten worse, if you asked me. Blacks are more brazen and arrogant, thinking nothing will happen to them if they break the law or harrass someone. I am NOT for segregation, I would much rather live separately from them. I already lived amongst them for many years, and that was enough for me. If that makes me a racist, well, then so be it.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »
Since Barack Hussein Obama became Prez things have gotten substantially worse, IMO.
People on both sides of the aisle are calling each other 'Racists" and 'Nazis'... which kind of back fired on the BHO Dream some would say, I'd disagree, and think that BHO wanted this all along to cause a racial divide and perpetuate the situation further, I such chaos and disharmony he can gain more power and slowly get that which he really wants a TOTAL DICTATORSHIP. Then, he can really stick it to 'whitey' !

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2009, 04:24:18 PM »
Until more whites stand up to the race huckstering blacks who the media bows to, NO!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2009, 04:50:55 PM »
They have only gotten worse, if you asked me. Blacks are more brazen and arrogant, thinking nothing will happen to them if they break the law or harrass someone. I am NOT for segregation, I would much rather live separately from them. I already lived amongst them for many years, and that was enough for me. If that makes me a racist, well, then so be it.

Should you have said you are for "Segregation"?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »

Should you have said you are for "Segregation"?

???????

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2009, 08:38:32 PM »
DUH ME! Yes, I AM for segregation, sorry!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2009, 09:25:21 PM »
I think it's the same

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 10:13:51 PM »
Your third choice is completely asinine. By selecting "same" I would directly imply that race relations have not changed, for better (an improvement) or for worse. Perhaps adding the options "no (the situation is the same)" and "no (the situation is worse)" would help in terms of clarity.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 06:51:54 AM »
Your third choice is completely asinine. By selecting "same" I would directly imply that race relations have not changed, for better (an improvement) or for worse. Perhaps adding the options "no (the situation is the same)" and "no (the situation is worse)" would help in terms of clarity.
How about 'NO CHANGE'... is that more to your liking!
If you need clarity with this simple poll then pehaps I'm in the wrong business,

YES - there has been improvement, please explain your answer...
NO- there Has NOT Been improvement, Things are getting worse
SAME- No difference in relations even though Obama ran on a platform as 'The Unifier'

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 02:00:52 PM »
I'm surprised the KKK yemach shemo has been so quiet.