Author Topic: America is finished  (Read 3093 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: America is finished
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2009, 05:08:39 PM »
I've found lots of "American patriots" online who blame us Jews for everything that's going wrong and think that we secretly control everything.  Where can or should I discuss these people here on these forums?

There not real patriot, there white trailer trash that beat there wives, cant hold a job and started having kids at the age of 14.  You can pretty much discuss it on general discussion. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: America is finished
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2009, 05:11:04 PM »
Here's what I'm really worried about... people coming after us Jews if/when the $#*% hits the fan (please pardon my language, I did censor it).

I'm seeing Jew-hated all across the political spectrum: Left, Right, and everywhere in-between.  I also live among liberal Jews who still trust and believe in Obama, who seem determined to drag me down with them.

I'd hate to see America fall, but can you blame me for not wanting to be here when it happens?  I'd like to move to Israel post-haste, but my own rabbi (also a believing Obama supporter) refuses to help me out there.

In the meantime, I've found lots of "American patriots" online who blame us Jews for everything that's going wrong and think that we secretly control everything.  Where can or should I discuss these people here on these forums?

-Chaim
Discuss it anywhere. BLAME THE JEWS, lol.