Author Topic: Is Shalit long dead?  (Read 996 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
Is Shalit long dead?
« on: September 06, 2009, 12:35:33 PM »
Chamish says that it's as plain as a pikestaff that Shalit is dead http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1112689.html and that the whole "industry" is fed by the Israeli PTB to keep the populace diverted and on tenterhooks, just like they keep the hope of Sharon and Arad "alive".

Just what hard evidence is there that Shalit is still alive?

And what will be the Israeli reaction if it's officially declared that he died 2 years ago?!

« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 01:24:33 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Is Shalit long dead?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 12:57:38 PM »
I sure hope not!  The Arabs should take his picture with a current newspaper to prove that Shalit is alive.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 01:00:13 PM »
If Barry Chamish says he is dead then I would guess he is alive.  Chamish is a liar and a nut.  I told him that once when I called into Arutz Sheva radio show when he was a guest.  I don't know of a single thing he has been correct about.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 01:02:08 PM »
I know this Brave Jewish soldier IS alive. Because if he was dead don't you think those Nazi Muslims would be bragging on how they killed this Brave Warrior.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2009, 01:10:51 PM »
I don't think anyone knows anything, except  a handful of Arabs who kidnapped him.   But the Arabs need to prove he's alive

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 01:18:07 PM »
It's time to leave Mr rodent.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2009, 01:36:23 PM »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2009, 01:40:25 PM »
Wonga you a fueling the notion that Jews are weak. Why are you posting this stuff?
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2009, 01:43:47 PM »
He's alive. The Arabs need more leverage.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2009, 01:52:54 PM »
The only way that his freedom (dead or alive) will be secured from the cockroaches who currently have him would be if the Israeli Bolshevik government began executing five Arab prisoners for each day he is held--which they will NOT do as long as the public does not demand it.

But typical Israelis "do not have the stomach" for that (to borrow one of Chaim's phrases) and would be outraged. They'd rather release 5,000 convicted terrorists to get his body back.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 01:54:12 PM »
The only way that his freedom (dead or alive) will be secured from the cockroaches who currently have him would be if the Israeli Bolshevik government began executing five Arab prisoners for each day he is held--which they will NOT do as long as the public does not demand it.

But typical Israelis "do not have the stomach" for that (to borrow one of Chaim's phrases) and would be outraged. They'd rather release 5,000 convicted terrorists to get his body back.
10,000 actually  >:(
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2009, 04:53:37 PM »
Although Israel has the potential and power of being invincible, we see today the phenomenon of it actually becoming more confused, more demoralised, weaker and weaker and more vulnerable!

R.Kahane writes in Or Hara'ayon that if it's not by strength, then Jewish weakness is a requirement for the Geulah to come!

"Punishment is Mine and reward, at the time of the slipping of their feet: for the day of their downfall is near, sudden will be their fate.
 For the Lord will be judge of his people, He will have pity for His servants; when He sees that their power is gone, there is no one" (Devarim 32)

you a fueling the notion that Jews are weak. Why are you posting this stuff?

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2009, 05:06:33 PM »
Although Israel has the potential and power of being invincible, we see today the phenomenon of it actually becoming more confused, more demoralised, weaker and weaker and more vulnerable!

R.Kahane writes in Or Hara'ayon that if it's not by strength, then Jewish weakness is a requirement for the Geulah to come!

"Punishment is Mine and reward, at the time of the slipping of their feet: for the day of their downfall is near, sudden will be their fate.
 For the Lord will be judge of his people, He will have pity for His servants; when He sees that their power is gone, there is no one" (Devarim 32)

you a fueling the notion that Jews are weak. Why are you posting this stuff?

Geulah (Redemption) will come either way because G-d wants so. It doesn't depend on us. But what we will experience during the redemption does depend on us. If we observe G-d's will, it will be glorious. If we don't, it will be painful.

I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that I have set before thee life and death, the blessing and the curse; therefore choose life, that thou mayest live, thou and thy seed.

Deuteronomy 30:19.

So wonga-bonga, are you advocating choosing death?
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 05:17:55 PM »
my theory is that Shalit was killed first week in captivity by the murderous nazi hamas scum.  They are playing a game right now with the Israeli's and the world, inorder to further their cause....its a bluff, just like in poker when a player has nothing but plays as if he has 2 aces.

Israel is acting foolish as hell by not demanding to see proof that Shalit is still alive and well, before ever agreeing to even talk about any prisoner swaps, settlement freezes, etc.

hopefully one day G-d willing this pathetic cowardly Israeli government will be replaced by a victorious glorious one!