Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday September 6, 2009  (Read 9274 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday September 6, 2009
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2009, 09:59:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Why do you think Israel does not have a death penalty for murderous terrorists?  It just makes no sense.  By imprisoning the murderers they just invite a kidnapping for future murderers to bargain for their release.  They have released some of the worst ones such as Kuntar and Okamoto.  They are not afraid to kill terrorists.  They took out Yasin and Ranitisi and others in targeted assassinations.  So why do they turn so self righteous when it comes to killing these animals.  For starters the girl who lured the teenager to Ramallah where he was murdered, the assassin who murdered Shellhevet Pass, and the two animals showing their bloody hands in glee after murdering the two soldiers are no brainers.  If nobody in Israel wants to pull the switch, I will fly over at my own expense to do so.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 03:58:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I recently read that China has much of the resources need to create fuel efficient automobiles.  They talked about limiting the output of these resources much like OPEC is limiting the out of oil.  What is your opinion of this?  If Israel or the US had the resources for cold water fusion what should they do?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2009, 01:24:47 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Other than in the ideal situation of a Kahanist like yourself or someone else associated with the JTF/ Hayamin. org movement becoming the Prime Minister of Israel,    do you think it's realistically possible that a well intentioned American President towards Israel    (   Mike Huckabee and Sarah Palin potentially come to mind )  would be willing to cut off Foreign Aid to Israel?     Especially since it appears that the vast majority of Jewish organizations and many,  if not the vast majority of well intended Christian organizations,   want the Foreign Aid to Israel to continue.        And most of the U.S.  Congress would probably push for the Foreign Aid to Israel (  and many of its enemies )  to continue.   

While I completely agree with you that it's best for Israel NOT to receive any Foreign Aid and its best for the United States to cut off Foreign Aid to ALL  countries,    it seems like we have a major uphill battle even under good circumstances.    Let alone under the current situation of the hideous Barack Hussein Obama occupying the oval office and a traitor so called right wing government in Israel.

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: September 05, 2009, 07:51:44 PM »
Dear Chaim

I had heard of part of a Kinky Friedman interview where he plans to run as a democrat for governor of Texas.  Now I do realize that Jews shouldn't run for political office in the United States.  Seems as though now that he wants to easily let illegals in by granting them a card to pay taxes.  I actually think this is disturbing!!  We don't have enough jobs to go around and he wants to let people in to work.  I really use to like this guy from hearing an interview with him when he ran as an independent.  As far as candidates for Texas governor goes, I don't like Rick Perry either.  What is your overall opinion of Kinky Friedman?   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: September 05, 2009, 08:42:35 PM »
Do you hold Switzerland partially responsible for the holocaust because they practiced neutrality in WW2?  Also do you think Senator Byrd is truly sorry for taking part in the KKK?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 06, 2009, 07:57:52 AM »
Hello brother Chaim,

If your best way, how would you describe this Van Jones Character that Obama picked.  Yes he resigned but the fact that Zuluboy would pick this guy shows that also how dangerous he is.  Van Jones is also one of these 911 conspiracy nuts.  Imagin? The so called President picking someone like this? And what we need all these Czars for in the U.S??? This is the exact steps the USSR went
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline shmu

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: September 06, 2009, 01:34:30 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Can you tell me  when the orthodox will finally overtake the non religious in Israel so that Israel will be influenced in the majority by the religious? When this happens do you believe that Israel will once again become a major power in the middle east and return to the policies on the mid to late 60's when Israel ignorder arabs and defended themselves? I remember a time when I was little in hebrew school and the map on the wall was greater israel with the sinai peninsula and the judea samaria intact. That is how I look at Israel today. Will the educational system change back to what it was like in eastern europe and will the arab once and for all time be kicked out of the land?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #32 on: September 06, 2009, 02:20:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think of using animals for experiments? Is it okay if the experiments lead to cures for diseases, but not okay if it is for something not necessary to society such as cosmetics? What does the Torah and Talmud have to say about this?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2009, 02:48:08 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

Bolshevik Leftists have sometimes commented in the past on my JTF uploads on Zootube or even sent me PMs at some of my accounts asking "What qualifies Chaim Ben Pesach to be Prime Minister of Israel?"

How would you answer them brother Chaim?  Thank you for your consideration and always providing me with such fantastic commentary for my JTF videos on Zootube. 

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2009, 04:01:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

what is your understanding about teffillin?  Is it as important of a mitzvah as many would have us beleive, or is it basically just a ritualistic amulet?  Why is there numerous ways of wrapping the hand (spehardic, ashkenazi, mizrahi), shouldnt there be one stipulated way to wrap the hand and finger? I heard that theres some kind of acupuncture affect when wearing teffilin that stimulates the blood flow or something like that....any incite?

thanks and shavooa tov!