Author Topic: NFL's Merriman arrested, accused of choking Tila Tequila  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
NFL's Merriman arrested, accused of choking Tila Tequila
« on: September 07, 2009, 07:37:08 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/06/merriman.arrest/index.html

How surprising. He looks like such a gentleman and scholar. And she seems like such a well-mannered lady.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: NFL's Merriman arrested, accused of choking Tila Tequila
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2009, 07:53:07 AM »
Well the fact that the police didn't see physical marks on the womans neck may be the thing that saves him the most. When will people like this come to the conclusion that they need to be more selective in who they hang around with. Moreover this guy must have a few bucks why not have a security detail at the home to deal with drunken guests. Something tells me there is more to the story then meets the eye. It seems that there may have been a bit of a short circuit in the festivities by this woman calling the police. I am sick of seeing stories about celebrity  apes getting into trouble.                   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 09:04:37 AM »
Being choked by a Magilla Gorilla is always good for getting your name back in the news.  ???
These women are just as evil, if not more so, then the men.  I use the term men loosely.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2009, 11:20:19 AM »
http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/06/merriman.arrest/index.html

How surprising. He looks like such a gentleman and scholar. And she seems like such a well-mannered lady.

Oh yeah, a real scholar...lol I know this black football player who played college ball for West Virginia and played in the championship. This black was given everything for free after he did not make it to the pros. He got college for free and almost everything throughout life. He hates whitey thinks whites blew up the WTC and that whites created aids to kill all the blacks. He also thinks Jesus was black and the real Israel is in Ethiopia and the whole heBRO nonsense. He beats his girlfriend and had three kids out of wedlock. This black is looked upon as a great example in my community and a moral person (even though he was fired from his job at my old school for sexual harassment of some little white girl.) This is a "black Christian."

This women is a lesbian whore by the way. The theme of her TV show was being a bi-sexual whore and trying to decipher which sex she was attracted to more and who she wants to have sex with more, men or women?
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2009, 12:07:13 PM »
Wow. I can't believe that's what that guy actually looks like. His picture just screams "Moron"! Lay off the steroids and cocaine, buddy.

Actually, no. Keep taking them. Keep chugging large amounts of booze, too. Keep doing it until you kill yourself in a car wreak and rid this planet of your embarrassing stupidity.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2009, 12:09:59 PM »
I am a big football fan and Merriman is known as a big steroid user.  I believe he was suspended once for using.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2009, 12:21:00 PM »
I had no idea who either of these people were, but... what can I say, looks like two evil people here. One is probably worse than the other, but who cares...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2009, 12:31:55 PM »
Keep doing it until you kill yourself in a car wreak and rid this planet of your embarrassing stupidity.
Problem is if he goes that way, he'll probably take out one or more innocent people too.  >:(

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2009, 12:53:08 PM »
Sh*t happens.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 01:14:40 PM »
Merriman looks like a Cro-Magnon man, if not Homo erectus. Tila Tequila has got to be the most hideously ugly little kurva I've seen in quite some time.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2009, 03:53:40 PM »
Keep doing it until you kill yourself in a car wreak and rid this planet of your embarrassing stupidity.
Problem is if he goes that way, he'll probably take out one or more innocent people too.  >:(

Sorry. I didn't think of that. Maybe he'll just O.D.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »
Sorry. I didn't think of that. Maybe he'll just O.D.
Well the way it looks from the facts in this case, Tila Tequila will die of alcohol poisoning before he does.