Author Topic: Jewish Cop gets 15 months for killing Arab car thief who tried to run him over  (Read 859 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The Jewish cop was actually hit by the sand [censored] with the car.  And the Kike judge puts the cop in jail for 15 months for saving himself.

All in all, it's just more pathetic news out of Israel.  It just makes me sick.  I hope the judge that sentenced the cop, drops dead.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/133265

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jewish Cop gets 15 months for killing Arab car thief who tried to run him
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 01:02:07 AM »
The children of Israel are oppressed by their own people in their own land. Its orwellian!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Jewish Cop gets 15 months for killing Arab car thief who tried to run him
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2009, 01:23:33 AM »
You can't just blame the Nazi commie judge here (yimach schmo) even if he was the one directly responsible. Most secular, Hellenized Israelis aren't ready for raw justice to be meted out to the Arabs and accept and tolerate decisions like this in the name of "impartiality" and "human rights".

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Well I'm happy that one less Arab is with us now. At least some good came out of this story. I feel sorry for this Cop and his family. He is a Hero.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Well I'm happy that one less Arab is with us now. At least some good came out of this story. I feel sorry for this Cop and his family. He is a Hero.

ditto.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
This is so stupid... Israelis have a right to defend themselves without any punishment for Israeli Jews.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
This is so stupid... Israelis have a right to defend themselves without any punishment for Israeli Jews.

Chalk up another boner to the stupid Israeli government.