Author Topic: Very White Icelandic Stewardesses for FOTL to enjoy! VIDEO  (Read 10137 times)

ihkili18

Re: Very White Icelandic Stewardesses for FOTL to enjoy! VIDEO
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2007, 07:36:21 PM »
I think 99% of Israeli girls are way gorgeous  but I can't say the same for Jews in America. In queens college where I go to school, I see some real fat and ugly Jewish girls that really make me think twice if they are Jewish. Go to Boro Park and you will see ugly Jewish women. I am just being realistic.

ihkili18

« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 07:44:34 PM »
No yaacov my friend I have to disagree with you here. The women in Boro Park are religious and they are hideous looking by most peoples account. I think when the women get to religious they also get ugly. It is also no coincidence that these Boro Park women also hate Israel. Believe me I know them well as I speak Yiddish and I hear them in their native tongue.

Allen-T

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2007, 08:00:15 PM »
What was the heritage of Ofra Haza, she was Yemenite right? That's Sephardic correct? She was a cutey-pants :-*

Allen-T

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2007, 08:01:44 PM »
Barbara Streisand was hot once too, The Owl and The Pussycat,  :o

ihkili18

« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2007, 08:03:09 PM »
I actually am a believer in the first thing you said about the ugliness stemming from their inside. I don't believe the Boro Park type women are ugly because they are trying to be modest but rather cause they are Neturei Karta supporting scum. I have seen these hideous women laugh when Jews get blown up in Israel. Also while I certainly don't argue with you about the Settler girls being atttractive, when I was in places like Hod Hasharon, Kiryat Atta and places like that during my time in Israel, almost every girl I saw was smoking. Oh man if only I spoke hebrew(hehe)

ihkili18

« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2007, 08:05:53 PM »
Well she died of Aids also which is certainly not cute. There are many opinions about where she contracted that shvartza type disease. Some people say she was infected by her husband which isn't likely. The more accepted explanation is that while on a trip to Germany, she had an affair with a bisexual German. In any event she was not a role model but rather a leftist elitist who was sorely missed by Shimon Peres who was accused of having an affair with her as well.

Allen-T

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2007, 08:14:21 PM »
Well she died of Aids also which is certainly not cute. There are many opinions about where she contracted that shvartza type disease. Some people say she was infected by her husband which isn't likely. The more accepted explanation is that while on a trip to Germany, she had an affair with a bisexual German. In any event she was not a role model but rather a leftist elitist who was sorely missed by Shimon Peres who was accused of having an affair with her as well.

I didn't know that, I have heard her a few times and have seen her picture on lp covers. I knew she was dead but didn't know what from. I think also that ugly inside often translates into ugly outside[maybe not in Hazas case], ever notice how lesbians have a certain look about them[I mean beyond just regular fugly] it's like a demonic aura or something.   

ihkili18

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2007, 08:17:46 PM »
Oh the fact that she died of aids is undisputed. Just type her name into google and you will find it. Haaretz even reported on it and openly stated in their publication that the cause of death was aids.

Allen-T

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2007, 08:23:52 PM »
Oh the fact that she died of aids is undisputed. Just type her name into google and you will find it. Haaretz even reported on it and openly stated in their publication that the cause of death was aids.

No, I believe you. I never tried to find out, my mind is full of music and music related things, I relate everything back to music so when the subject of hot Israeli women came up Ofra popped into my head.  :)