Author Topic: Muslims go on a rampage in a town in India, police clueless  (Read 4227 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslims go on a rampage in a town in India, police clueless
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2009, 10:44:01 AM »
Today I noticed that many Indians here in Germany have turkish/Arab friends! Why? Are they Muslim Indians???  :o

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: September 09, 2009, 11:00:19 AM »
Today I noticed that many Indians here in Germany have turkish/Arab friends! Why? Are they Muslim Indians???  :o

Quite possible... :(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: September 09, 2009, 02:37:37 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shivaji

Arab imperialists may have enough reasons to get angered over Shivaji. He uprooted the muslamic empire from India during his lifetime and then after.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2009, 12:41:06 PM »

Are you certain they are Indian? They are more than likely Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Also yes India has the largest population of muslims on earth with perhaps the exception of Indonesia.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2009, 01:20:28 PM »

Are you certain they are Indian? They are more than likely Pakistani or Bangladeshi. Also yes India has the largest population of muslims on earth with perhaps the exception of Indonesia.

Muslamics from Papistan, India and Bangladesh have gradually tapering similarities in appearance and manners. Bangladeshi, muslamics may have little of brain and no brawn, Indian muslamics may have little of brain and little brawn, Papistani muslamics have no brain and little brawn.
 ;D   

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2009, 04:03:24 AM »

I am not SURE! But most Indians are somewhat darker than Pakis (who look more like Arabs - at least the ones I know). But I don't know whether they are Indians or Bangladeshis....
Ethnically they are "relatives", aren't they?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2009, 10:33:19 AM »
Average darkness increases from Papistan to Bangladesh. Within Papistan the darkness drastically increases also from north to south. Papistan has some admixture of Arab and Africa and their hollows are vitiated by thoughts of Arabian nights and plunders. So they are  rightfully called as the mother of global islamic jihadi terrorism.

However Baluchis are much better than Papistan. ;D